Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her mom remarried/had another partner- maybe with her half siblings and the stepdad there wasn’t any room for her? Or maybe the stepdad had some issue with it? She seems closer to her mom (just mentions in the vlogs) which not like WEIRD but “something” if she spent more time growing up in another house. She hadn’t mentioned her dad in a long time in the vlogs. He seemed very nice and cheery, I wonder if he just didn’t want to be filmed anymore.

Reactions: 6
Well her mom remarried/had another partner- maybe with her half siblings and the stepdad there wasn’t any room for her? Or maybe the stepdad had some issue with it? She seems closer to her mom (just mentions in the vlogs) which not like WEIRD but “something” if she spent more time growing up in another house. She hadn’t mentioned her dad in a long time in the vlogs. He seemed very nice and cheery, I wonder if he just didn’t want to be filmed anymore.
That's very true, she says she's very close to her mum and calls her all the time even every day when she's on holiday. I wonder why she wasn't living with her... I also liked her dad and grandma, they seem so lovely whereas Jade's mum... I mean 🥴 🥴

I think being neat and organised is a personal choice and it's not for everyone. But Jade goes on and on and on about being soo clean and tidy and organised and a perfectionist... yet...
And let's not forget the state of their garage

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
does anyone else wonder where she has put her 100,000 subscriber plaque. Probably in the garage or in the attic :ROFLMAO: cause you never see it in her most recent vlogs and she never talked about it after the video of her opening the package with it inside.

Reactions: 9
does anyone else wonder where she has put her 100,000 subscriber plaque. Probably in the garage or in the attic :ROFLMAO: cause you never see it in her most recent vlogs and she never talked about it after the video of her opening the package with it inside.
She got the purse, she didn't need the plaque....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another thing I really don't get is that how awfully Jade can treat her viewers when they not only give her access to free holidays, clothes, makeup, food, everything you can name but she also got sent gifts from viewers! She shows this bag that a viewer gave because they forgot to buy one from Florida. What if those viewers that Jade ignored and was rude to were the people that sent this bag? How would that make that person feel? Unbelievable, if that isn't evidence that Jade is an awful person, idk what is

Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 00.54.17.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That’s not necessarily true. Eating disorders do not have a weight. You can have an eating disorder and be “overweight.” I struggled with an eating disorder my entire teen/young adult years. I was never underweight. And I was atheistic.

Here's my thing with Jade acting like she ate like a bird. If she REALLY ate like that she would have already been super thin in her vlogs from years ago. Calories are calories, so unless she sat on her ass all day and never moved she would have continually lost weight on her "bird" diet.

She ate, just not in front of the camera. She was at a healthy weight which indicates she was getting a healthy amount of calories. She also loved to be able to berate and shame others who had a normal meal on camera.
Here's my thing with Jade acting like she ate like a bird. If she REALLY ate like that she would have already been super thin in her vlogs from years ago. Calories are calories, so unless she sat on her ass all day and never moved she would have continually lost weight on her "bird" diet.

She ate, just not in front of the camera. She was at a healthy weight which indicates she was getting a healthy amount of calories. She also loved to be able to berate and shame others who had a normal meal on camera.

Reactions: 2
If I remember this right, didn’t she say in one of her videos that growing up one of her parents wouldn’t celebrate or acknowledge Christmas? I always got the impression it was her dad as she usually goes to her mum’s at Christmas and there’s pics of her and her mum wreath making and stuff. But actually, she made that tweet a few years ago saying her parents were spending Christmas together for the first time, so I’m guessing it was something whichever parent did in the past. So it could’ve been her mum. But then she does seem closer to her mum. But idk she said it was one of them

Feel like this was in a q&a and it was to do with her child hood or her struggles or living with her gran or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why do i have the feeling that Jade will never use the Wild deodorant but just promoting it for the coin she always said that Dove was her fav and has used it for years. Plus the wild deodorant is expensive i think for a deodorant unless i am just a cheapskate that uses the typical ones like Dove and nivea lol. She always promotes things that are a pretty penny, Remember the princess polly haul?

Reactions: 8
That’s not necessarily true. Eating disorders do not have a weight. You can have an eating disorder and be “overweight.” I struggled with an eating disorder my entire teen/young adult years. I was never underweight. And I was atheistic.
Oh I agree that Jade has an eating disorder and that anyone of any weight can have one, the point was that for what Jade portrayed to her fans what she ate daily and what she must have eaten in private were two different things. Anyone who only eats minimal calories a day (as her is vlogs show) is going to lose weight unless they lay about and don't move. Jade has a bad relationship with food, she can't let herself enjoy anything whether she is on vacation or not, so it's much deeper than her just wanting to stay thin.

That is why so many people here find her comments around food to be so triggering and the fact that she did lose weight and then felt too "guilty" to actually talk about it was also very strange, especially when she puts up a vlog about it for clickbait. She should have openly discussed her issues around food and maybe been a bit of help to others instead.

Jade will never use the Wild deodorant
Did you ever use this stuff? I have (well Native, which is the same thing) and its so creamy and messy it's hard to keep using because no matter how careful you are it gets all over your clothes. Can't see Jade liking that at all.

• Wow
Oh I agree that Jade has an eating disorder and that anyone of any weight can have one, the point was that for what Jade portrayed to her fans what she ate daily and what she must have eaten in private were two different things. Anyone who only eats minimal calories a day (as her is vlogs show) is going to lose weight unless they lay about and don't move. Jade has a bad relationship with food, she can't let herself enjoy anything whether she is on vacation or not, so it's much deeper than her just wanting to stay thin.

That is why so many people here find her comments around food to be so triggering and the fact that she did lose weight and then felt too "guilty" to actually talk about it was also very strange, especially when she puts up a vlog about it for clickbait. She should have openly discussed her issues around food and maybe been a bit of help to others instead.
Funny you mention this. When her Pinterest account was still open for public views, she had a map called weight loss or something like that, and in that map was a picture with the saying ‘what you eat in private, you wear in public’. And that to me sounds just a little toxic

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Funny you mention this. When her Pinterest account was still open for public views, she had a map called weight loss or something like that, and in that map was a picture with the saying ‘what you eat in private, you wear in public’. And that to me sounds just a little toxic
Wow, just wow! 😳😭😭😭

Someone said on here a few months ago and it really stuck with me... Matt married Jade at what was arguably her heaviest - she is FAR from fat at their wedding, but her face and arms etc were definitely fuller (I think she looked gorgeous for the record) and left her at her thinnest.... it just shows that your weight doesn't decide or guarantee your happiness.

Reactions: 23
Someone said on here a few months ago and it really stuck with me... Matt married Jade at what was arguably her heaviest - she is FAR from fat at their wedding, but her face and arms etc were definitely fuller (I think she looked gorgeous for the record) and left her at her thinnest.... it just shows that your weight doesn't decide or guarantee your happiness.
It was me🙈
Matt proposed to Jade when she was her heaviest then she went on a weight loss journey for her wedding. So when he proposed, she was much bigger than at her wedding. 6 months after her wedding she said she lost a cumulative 40lbs

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Something that bugged me is the fact that Jade did not pick the yellow magicband cause i remember in q&a with matt they said the colour yellow is a significant colour to the both of them because of Matt's mum and surely you should honour his mum who has passed by picking the yellow one and then in the video when they were going to lock in their magicband the site broke was that a sign that she should have chose the yellow one?? sorry that is so random and probably far fetched but still its honouring the man you loves mum.

• Haha
I don’t really follow much of Jade’s threads, Brogan ‘know it all’ Mooney led me over here when she already knew about the breakup but wanted to say, whoever did that wiki for jade is truly doing the lords work 🙌🏻 It’s amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t really follow much of Jade’s threads, Brogan ‘know it all’ Mooney led me over here when she already knew about the breakup but wanted to say, whoever did that wiki for jade is truly doing the lords work 🙌🏻 It’s amazing!
Thank you 🥰🥰

Truth I’ve been watching old vloggs and I find this so sad I mean just watched the Christmas one last year and really that was her last Xmas with Matt and the way she spoke to him in it I wonder if she looks back in videos and go crap if I was nicer or if I didn’t care what way he put the lights in the bloody tree.
also off topic didnt she say her mum married a rich man and that’s y they had horses etc well did her mum and the step dad break up??? Also does she have step/half brother or sisters cos we only hear bout Charlotte (hi 👋) and Sam the brother

Reactions: 3
Also does she have step/half brother or sisters cos we only hear bout Charlotte (hi 👋) and Sam the brother
She’s got another brother on her mum’s side and another sibling on her dad’s side too

Something that bugged me is the fact that Jade did not pick the yellow magicband cause i remember in q&a with matt they said the colour yellow is a significant colour to the both of them because of Matt's mum and surely you should honour his mum who has passed by picking the yellow one and then in the video when they were going to lock in their magicband the site broke was that a sign that she should have chose the yellow one?? sorry that is so random and probably far fetched but still its honouring the man you loves mum.
I remember this and you're right, why wouldn't she do that to honor Matt's mom? They could have both had yellow ones. I'm very sentimental about things like that and probably had them put "For Mom" for the engraving on the back too, so I understand what you're saying.

I was actually pissed that she went and got another pink one, as she already had it and why not pick up another color to match your outfits better? They all work the same so you can interchange them, even ones from years ago. I bring all mine when I go just in case :LOL:

Why do i have the feeling that Jade will never use the Wild deodorant but just promoting it for the coin she always said that Dove was her fav and has used it for years. Plus the wild deodorant is expensive i think for a deodorant unless i am just a cheapskate that uses the typical ones like Dove and nivea lol. She always promotes things that are a pretty penny, Remember the princess polly haul?
It is and I don’t really trust how they say it works. If interested, look up Dr Dray on YouTube. She’s a dermatologist and makes very straightforward, well explained videos on skin related medical care. She has a video on this topic.

She also did a poll about this on Instagram and the majority of her 'fans' chose for her to pick the yellow one and she still decided not to! So why bother?! She doesn't value them or their opinion at all

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.