Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think jade not posting or being active on social media means she doesn’t care about fans. Jade doesn’t actually owe any of us anything, she said she was going off social media so we all knew she’d be gone. We have no idea exactly what jade is going through in her personal life and may be trying to get her actual life sorted and in order, she will definitely also be in a lot of pain considering he was her first love and they were together over a decade. Fair enough talking about tea and speculation but I don’t think we should come for jade in that way as social media is not real and we have no idea what’s going on for her in the real world.
Erm, she kind of does owe her followers a proper explanation or at least a final "I've finished with youtube/influencing, goodbye" video or even insta post. It's her job, she can't just pack it in by disappearing off the face of the planet.

Reactions: 20
Erm, she kind of does owe her followers a proper explanation or at least a final "I've finished with youtube/influencing, goodbye" video or even insta post. It's her job, she can't just pack it in by disappearing off the face of the planet.
I disagree, it isn’t her full time job, she will obviously return when she is ready. There seems to be a lack of empathy for an actual human being, she isn’t a machine that gives you content for your enjoyment. Give her time she will be back when she’s ready.

Reactions: 12
I disagree, it isn’t her full time job, she will obviously return when she is ready. There seems to be a lack of empathy for an actual human being, she isn’t a machine that gives you content for your enjoyment. Give her time she will be back when she’s ready.
It doesn't matter if it's full time or not. Many people work part time jobs, they're still expected to show up and do a good job even if it's for fewer hours.

People go to their regular jobs whilst going through break ups and divorces. Why should influencers be any different? She doesn't have to talk at length about her private life, but I think it smacks of ignorance not to just check in with her fans after all this time.

Reactions: 21
So we should treat her like a human being just like she treats her fans like human beings? By being rude to them when they come up and say hi to her? Not replying to their messages and leaving them on read when she said her DMs were open?

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt because you’re new but I think you’d be best off in the rave thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we should treat her like a human being just like she treats her fans like human beings? By being rude to them when they come up and say hi to her? Not replying to their messages and leaving them on read when she said her DMs were open?

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt because you’re new but I think you’d be best off in the rave thread 😅
Ive been keeping up with these threads for a while now, all I am saying is a little empathy is needed and that she doesn’t own anyone anything. She definitely isn’t a perfect person but she’s still human and we don’t know what is going on in her personal life right now.

Reactions: 4
I went through a rough break up many years ago, and I was literally on the floor for about a year. I just couldn’t get over it so I completely understand that she needs time to heal and possibly self reflect depending on reason for break up. However, I do think Jade should give her fans an update ‘I’m still healing so I’m not ready to come back yet/not sure what my plans are for future/I’m done with the influence life’ rather than ignore or block those who reach out to her out of genuine concern. If she does want to come back, she may be a few fans down and could effect her influencer career/lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember a Florida travel day (can’t remember which one) but it was around 9pm or something and Matt was having a burger, and Jade said something like ‘it’s like 2am in the morning at home so I can’t eat at 2am’, so she didn’t have anything. The way she said it made it sound like Matt was being greedy but I was absolutely on his side, I always have a normal meal in the evening the first night when we’ve gone to Florida.

Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again

Jade does loads of ads = leave her alone, it’s her job and she needs to make a living

Jade ditches without warning = leave her alone, it’s just her hobby not her job

I think the reason she gets flack on here is because she obviously ditched after the exposed tweets.

Reactions: 32
I remember a Florida travel day (can’t remember which one) but it was around 9pm or something and Matt was having a burger, and Jade said something like ‘it’s like 2am in the morning at home so I can’t eat at 2am’, so she didn’t have anything. The way she said it made it sound like Matt was being greedy but I was absolutely on his side, I always have a normal meal in the evening the first night when we’ve gone to Florida.

Tbf to her, I was the same when I went Florida however Matt does eat hell of a lot, an impressive amount as times in the vlogs. My boyfriend is the same and I don’t eat every time he does x

Reactions: 1
Tbf to her, I was the same when I went Florida however Matt does eat hell of a lot, an impressive amount as times in the vlogs. My boyfriend is the same and I don’t eat every time he does x
It's all been said before:

When we got to Florida we walk 20,000 plus steps a day. It's an, on the go holiday even when you go every year. I think Matt is healthier and fitter than jade generally and knows how to eat, look after himself and also allow himself to enjoy food. Yes on holiday he eats a
more and has what he wants but I think most people do and I don't think there is any need to shame him like she does. Jade is not a foodie, they aren't all about the food.
I've had an ED and jade is dangerous to anyone who maybe on the edge. She loves food but she's having a salad or a chicken sandwich 😳 for almost every meal!!! If you have a treat is so naughty. Her language around food is just crazy.
Somewhere along the way she changed and wanted to be seen as this little tiny wife to fit the "lifestyle" she was trying to have.
The funny thing is she was probably more healthy before because she's not naturally skinny- which isn't a bad thing.

I don't get why people still think shes prefect. After reading everything and learning everything Id find it hard to support her, I certainly wont be buying anything from her next alot of ads..you know if she's back the ads will be too.

Reactions: 9
something that annoyed me about Jade is the fact she always promoted using femfresh and saying all women should use it which is ridiculous because that product is bad news and it's harmful and promoting something that should not be used on the female body.

Reactions: 7
Ive been keeping up with these threads for a while now, all I am saying is a little empathy is needed and that she doesn’t own anyone anything. She definitely isn’t a perfect person but she’s still human and we don’t know what is going on in her personal life right now.
@ot55 is spot on--You can't have it both ways. Jade put herself online to garner "fans" so she could profit from it, and in the process her followers came to feel like she was a friend or someone they could look up to or count on--especially when she TALKED about it and ASKED for fans to say hi if they saw her or send her messages and then she just blows them off.

This isn't Jade post-breakup-this was ALSO Jade PRE-BREAKUP so I'm calling bullshit on the "she is going through hard times and she doesn't owe anyone anything." We all agree here that Jade is hurting as most if not all of us have been through a crushing breakup and do have empathy on that aspect. But Jade ghosting when it suits her then coming back crying for sympathy, without addressing her bad past behavior, is wrong and her treatment of her "fans" is rude and disgusting.

If she comes back its because she wants the money because this was her part-time JOB, the real job going part-time so she could do more youtube. Either you do your job or you quit. Jade can quit, hell half of us here expect her to just to avoid facing us "monsters with mental cases." If she had any sense of kindness at all she would drop a five second written post on IG now and again so her fans wouldn't worry but she would rather block them.

I don't care if she is curled up on the floor bawling her eyes out 24/7 still, if she can garner the self-fortitude to sell stuff on depop she can post an update for her concerned followers.

Reactions: 22
It's all been said before:

When we got to Florida we walk 20,000 plus steps a day. It's an, on the go holiday even when you go every year. I think Matt is healthier and fitter than jade generally and knows how to eat, look after himself and also allow himself to enjoy food. Yes on holiday he eats a
more and has what he wants but I think most people do and I don't think there is any need to shame him like she does. Jade is not a foodie, they aren't all about the food.
I've had an ED and jade is dangerous to anyone who maybe on the edge. She loves food but she's having a salad or a chicken sandwich 😳 for almost every meal!!! If you have a treat is so naughty. Her language around food is just crazy.
Somewhere along the way she changed and wanted to be seen as this little tiny wife to fit the "lifestyle" she was trying to have.
The funny thing is she was probably more healthy before because she's not naturally skinny- which isn't a bad thing.

I don't get why people still think shes prefect. After reading everything and learning everything Id find it hard to support her, I certainly wont be buying anything from her next alot of ads..you know if she's back the ads will be too.
I wasn’t defending her, just giving an opinion from my POV. She admitted in a vlog about previous eating issues she had and they are obviously still plaguing her, she even thinks a Diet Coke is naughty which is beyond bizarre!
However from what I’ve seen, and I’m still new, I haven’t heard anything that sounds like she’s shaming him - I think she thinks she’s being playful but it comes across wrong perhaps? - but I’ve not watched every single YT vid 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think the point (or one of them anyway) some people are missing here is from the point of view of her younger fans and her hardcore fans who are obsessed with her and are genuinely really worried about her (and have yet to discover the joys of tattle and haven’t a notion as to what’s going on with her) and she’s fecked off and left them high and dry with zero concern for letting people who literally pay her bills and get free tit sent to her, free holidays etc and got her to where she is today, zero concern for letting them know she’s doing ok.
Or not. Or that she’s still alive.
And #grateful for her little community in their lovely little corner of the Internet where everyone is so nice and she feels so lucky to be a part of. As she constantly claimed.p and chimed on about.
So yes, after years of going on about how important these people are to her, she does owe them something. A lot in fact. A significant potion of her salary and her life experiences, some might rightly claim. 🙄

Also, am I the only one who’s forever suspicious of newbies who come along and start defending the person the thread is about 🤣 That is some hardcore defending 🤣

Reactions: 29
Also, am I the only one who’s forever suspicious of newbies who come along and start defending the person the thread is about 🤣 That is some hardcore defending 🤣
Lol yeah given the track record of these threads I’m always on alert now 😂 we’ve found 2 of the billington eden crew so as they say in pokemon, gotta catch em all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think jade not posting or being active on social media means she doesn’t care about fans. Jade doesn’t actually owe any of us anything, she said she was going off social media so we all knew she’d be gone. We have no idea exactly what jade is going through in her personal life and may be trying to get her actual life sorted and in order, she will definitely also be in a lot of pain considering he was her first love and they were together over a decade. Fair enough talking about tea and speculation but I don’t think we should come for jade in that way as social media is not real and we have no idea what’s going on for her in the real world.
She didn't ever say she was going on a break.... on her most recent update a few weeks ago she said "I'm STILL on a social media break", but she never actually said she was going on one in the first place ;-)

Her break just magically coincided with her tweet discovery and tweet-delete fest with TBG, then that post weeks later about coming back too soon. She is probably just waiting so see what the final fallout will be over her tweets, Auschwitz posts, and rotten treatment of fans in person that has come to light before she returns.

Ha, yes, I totally think the newbies defending Jade are family or friends (or seriously die-hard fans that got tired of waiting for a comment from Jade and did a search and found tattle) but that's ok, they can read here all they want and see that what has been discussed on this thread is not all mean, and most are just people wondering what Jade is doing in her vlogs or IG and the many ads and pointing out things that are strange (copying other influencers) or fake (baby voice) or more fake (ads for things she is obsessed with but never mentions or shows again) or her eating habits, or her treatment of Matt, or best yet all her ghosting. They are all true points that we discuss here and many here would love to see Jade back, as long as she face her mistakes and quits treating her fans like garbage.

She owes her fans EVERYTHING. Without them following, liking, sharing, buying her swipe ups and watching her videos she would not be where she is today, living the very comfortable life she does with five figures in her bank account.

Reactions: 15
In terms of not caring about her fans…I think the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’ says it all.

It’s easy to write gushing messages about how sweet your fans are and how much you love everyone, because it takes seconds to do and you’re not going to bite the hand that feeds you.

But Jade’s behaviour paints a different story. Even pre break up, multiple people have come forward and shared their negative experiences meeting her in public. Many people have had their messages seen but ignored (pre break up as well) and she disappears without warning leaving fans to worry about her.

And as I’ve said before, she’s got a management team. If she was really desperate to let her fans know she’s okay but on a break, but didn’t feel up to posting, they could have done it for her. Instead, she’s been super active online but just trying to keep it under wraps.

Her fans were the golden ticket to ad money, freebies, a free Disney trip and the opportunity to go part time at work. Now she’s potentially stepping away from influencing, they no longer serve a purpose.

Reactions: 17
Im interested to know how her channel/content would change, if she did come back. They apparently had a pact to never go to Disney without the other - will they stick to this? Without Disney what does she have in terms of content? She could really utilise the platform if she was clever about her return and how she positions herself back in to the influencer lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.