Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG did anyone else notice in one video Jade was on the phone to her mum and they are talking about a show on Netflix and jade's mum says 'He walks and says i'm not doing this' how ironic that Matt ended up doing that! I might have read into this a bit to much LOL
Jade said before her family have psychic abilities. She was clearly right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BTW have i only just realised when jade was talking about trolls she was going on about how people that talk on here have mental issues? technically we aren't trolls we just spill the tea

Reactions: 5
BTW have i only just realised when jade was talking about trolls she was going on about how people that talk on here have mental issues? technically we aren't trolls we just spill the tea
I will never ever understand how influencers can call people here trolls, tattle has specific rules we have to adhere too. Tattle stays on tattle, so unless they come here to read it, it’s not trolling…..

Reactions: 8
Jade was even blocking fans who asked her if she was okay during the silence so she seems to count anyone and everyone as a troll lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Jade said before her family have psychic abilities. She was clearly right 😂
😂 😂 Yeah and Jade said when she meets someone she automatically knows what they're like and has visions about things happening with them in the future. Apparently, she has dreams that come true 🥴 She also read a book on Theresa Caputo who is a known psychic fraud and says she believes her... not the best judge of character

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no, how so?

Minuscule things - facial expressions, sense of humour and such but can’t hold it against him!
I’ve watched their YT vids and part of me reckons he put himself in this role of the perfect Disney husband and maybe he just wants to break free from that? Create his own identity away from the Disney stuff and realise what he wants/who he is perhaps she wasn’t happy about it? It seems he was quite controlled.

Reactions: 4
It seems he was quite controlled.
I'm certain Matt learned over time how to deal with Jade's antics and he was only giving in to her to keep the relationship/marriage on track as best he could maybe hoping things would improve. I am sure he loved her, but didn't fully understand the depth of her need to control every situation and portray to the world they were such the perfect Disney dream couple and as the years passed and they were stuck together 24/7 during lockdown that it became unbearable. I can only imagine how hard the faux perfectness was for him to keep up with, and I'm sure his pals teased him about it.

I, like many here, at first found Matt to be irritating or off in some way and then over time realized he was the only one who was adding any life into her vlogs and saw he was always trying hard to please her (which we all would love in our partner) and I warmed to him. They both were obviously acting the part more than it being real, especially the Disney love, because it brought them more subs and freebies and $$$.

I'm certain Matt learned over time how to deal with Jade's antics and he was only giving in to her to keep the relationship/marriage on track as best he could maybe hoping things would improve. I am sure he loved her, but didn't fully understand the depth of her need to control every situation and portray to the world they were such the perfect Disney dream couple and as the years passed and they were stuck together 24/7 during lockdown that it became unbearable. I can only imagine how hard the faux perfectness was for him to keep up with, and I'm sure his pals teased him about it.

I, like many here, at first found Matt to be irritating or off in some way and then over time realized he was the only one who was adding any life into her vlogs and saw he was always trying hard to please her (which we all would love in our partner) and I warmed to him. They both were obviously acting the part more than it being real, especially the Disney love, because it brought them more subs and freebies and $$$.

I agree, it very much comes across as it’s either her way or no way in a lot of aspects.
The Disney Couple act was tiring to watch so god knows what it was like to be part of it for them

Reactions: 3
I popped into Lidl on my way home from work and I saw Castello cheese for 99p. I remember when Jade lied and said it's in her weekly shop, she has never shown it when she hasn't been paid to. She never shops at Sainsbury's and she's scared to eat cheese in case it makes her fat again. Lies, fake, more lies. P.s. I didn't buy it

Reactions: 10
I popped into Lidl on my way home from work and I saw Castello cheese for 99p. I remember when Jade lied and said it's in her weekly shop, she has never shown it when she hasn't been paid to. She never shops at Sainsbury's and she's scared to eat cheese in case it makes her fat again. Lies, fake, more lies. P.s. I didn't buy it
Did you buy any naughty kiwi

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you buy any naughty kiwi
No, but I got a really really naughty chocolate bar. Slap on the wrist for me. Matt wasn't the only person Jade used to mention eating to, she even did it to her own sister who was a guest at her bbq. She said "Charlotte's on her second burger too" and Charlotte said she had a hotdog and Jade said "a hotdog aswell?" with a laugh. Yes, Jade, people eat unlike you. Maybe because she restricts her food intake so much, it's all she can think about so she judges everyone for what they eat, even her family. Charlotte didn't seem too happy about what Jade said either

• Haha
No, but I got a really really naughty chocolate bar. Slap on the wrist for me. Matt wasn't the only person Jade used to mention eating to, she even did it to her own sister who was a guest at her bbq. She said "Charlotte's on her second burger too" and Charlotte said she had a hotdog and Jade said "a hotdog aswell?" with a laugh. Yes, Jade, people eat unlike you. Maybe because she restricts her food intake so much, it's all she can think about so she judges everyone for what they eat, even her family. Charlotte didn't seem too happy about what Jade said either
This is one the things I disliked about their Florida vlogs, Jade would say things like “we are massive foodies” “you guys know how much we eat in Florida”, but I literally never saw her eat anything “naughty” in Florida, she just ate salads!!

This is one the things I disliked about their Florida vlogs, Jade would say things like “we are massive foodies” “you guys know how much we eat in Florida”, but I literally never saw her eat anything “naughty” in Florida, she just ate salads!!
Yep, Matt was a real foodie, he ate everything. She just wanted to use the word because it's trendy. She barely ate a thing

Reactions: 6
No wonder she always got ill and was always dizzy and felt faint then blamed that she's always had that for her entire life like if that was me i would be wanting to investigate what is wrong with me like seriously the reason she is like that is because she doesn't bloody eat enough! I remember in a vid with matt when they swapped diets she only has half a tin of soup! she basically has a 5 year olds diet and she thinks it's healthy

Reactions: 7
matt when they swapped diets she only has half a tin of soup!
Here's my thing with Jade acting like she ate like a bird. If she REALLY ate like that she would have already been super thin in her vlogs from years ago. Calories are calories, so unless she sat on her ass all day and never moved she would have continually lost weight on her "bird" diet.

She ate, just not in front of the camera. She was at a healthy weight which indicates she was getting a healthy amount of calories. She also loved to be able to berate and shame others who had a normal meal on camera.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think jade not posting or being active on social media means she doesn’t care about fans. Jade doesn’t actually owe any of us anything, she said she was going off social media so we all knew she’d be gone. We have no idea exactly what jade is going through in her personal life and may be trying to get her actual life sorted and in order, she will definitely also be in a lot of pain considering he was her first love and they were together over a decade. Fair enough talking about tea and speculation but I don’t think we should come for jade in that way as social media is not real and we have no idea what’s going on for her in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.