Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this and you're right, why wouldn't she do that to honor Matt's mom? They could have both had yellow ones. I'm very sentimental about things like that and probably had them put "For Mom" for the engraving on the back too, so I understand what you're saying.

I was actually pissed that she went and got another pink one, as she already had it and why not pick up another color to match your outfits better? They all work the same so you can interchange them, even ones from years ago. I bring all mine when I go just in case :LOL:
Did Matt have the option of a yellow one? If so, did he pick it?

Reactions: 3
I remember this and you're right, why wouldn't she do that to honor Matt's mom? They could have both had yellow ones. I'm very sentimental about things like that and probably had them put "For Mom" for the engraving on the back too, so I understand what you're saying.

I was actually pissed that she went and got another pink one, as she already had it and why not pick up another color to match your outfits better? They all work the same so you can interchange them, even ones from years ago. I bring all mine when I go just in case :LOL:
They claim that they believe in signs from the after life and Jade's supposed psychic ability so they should have taken that as a sign and your right they could have both had yellow ones and the idea of the engraving that sounds so honourable and sweet. I felt sorry for Matt when Jade threw a surprise mother's day dinner for her mum only. I know that Matt is a big boy and everything but he still probably had a really tough day and then theirs Jade going on about how it is her fav day of the year like think of how ur husband feels.

Did Matt have the option of a yellow one? If so, did he pick it?
he did have the option but went for a stupid riviera one i think? even though they have never been to the riviera. He also done a poll it was either the red one or the riviera one

Reactions: 4
She also did a poll about this on Instagram and the majority of her 'fans' chose for her to pick the yellow one and she still decided not to! So why bother?! She doesn't value them or their opinion at all
Better engagement with followers = money

She knows her Disney content is where the money lies. She did ‘disney week’ for that very reason. It was tit content anyway

also off topic didnt she say her mum married a rich man and that’s y they had horses etc well did her mum and the step dad break up???
Jade said her mum married a rich man and that’s why she had nice material things growing up, I’m assuming that includes the horses. It seems that they’re no longer together as Jade’s mum lives alone. She’s also been taken off his company as secretary so I doubt they’re together now. It could also not be her but the location matches.

Reactions: 7
OK this is super random, but I watched part of a vlog of hers where she is getting ready to run errands or something, but she goes to put on mascara and then stops and says she doesn't use a lash curler anymore because she finds it makes her lashes look weird and she can make them look better without it, but I was thinking was this when she started getting fake lashes put on? I was told to not curl my lashes when I got mine. If it was, why couldn't she just say she got extensions instead of making up a story....just pure speculation on my part of course.

OK this is super random, but I watched part of a vlog of hers where she is getting ready to run errands or something, but she goes to put on mascara and then stops and says she doesn't use a lash curler anymore because she finds it makes her lashes look weird and she can make them look better without it, but I was thinking was this when she started getting fake lashes put on? I was told to not curl my lashes when I got mine. If it was, why couldn't she just say she got extensions instead of making up a story....just pure speculation on my part of course.
Do you remember which vlog this is? She’s been getting them since at least 2019, so I think you could be onto something!
A75D30DF-B241-4E4A-9116-0BEF702F98F1.jpeg

Anyone else hate the song she puts in most of her vids specifically the song played at 15:05 it drives me up the damn wall i have to mute it when that plays it's such a crap song and so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what’s funny? How long Jade took to release her merch even though some girl released ‘he did not like this’ merch in like a few weeks lol. While she said ‘she had been working on this secret project for soooo long you guys’. And she still didn’t release her merch and probably never will

• Haha
he did have the option but went for a stupid riviera one i think? even though they have never been to the riviera. He also done a poll it was either the red one or the riviera one
She shot herself in the foot with the poll asking what colour she should get, but if he didn’t choose yellow, no reason she should 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I remember this clip and maybe she did start getting LVL which is just a lash lift and tint on your natural lashes. Her lashes definitely don't look long or full enough to be fake lashes as they're sparse and quite short

Here's the video with Jade's SIL and Matt's brother at 0:51. Matt's brother seems really lovely and Jade is still on with the "My beautiful sister-in-law" fakeness

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember this clip and maybe she did start getting LVL which is just a lash lift and tint on your natural lashes. Her lashes definitely don't look long or full enough to be fake lashes as they're sparse and quite short

Here's the video with Jade's SIL and Matt's brother at 0:51. Matt's brother seems really lovely and Jade is still on with the "My beautiful sister-in-law" fakeness

The clickbait title of that video has forever annoyed me.

Reactions: 10
“Needed a new ring”… or didn’t like the original because the new one was much bigger.

The thing that’s always irked me the most about her is her whole,
“Hope you guys are ok”
“How are you guys doing?”
“Let me know how you’re feeling during these tough times”
“My dms are always open”
“Hope everyone is doing well”
“Hope everyone is ok”
“I love you guys so much”
“Comment below with what you’ve been up to”
“Comment below with how you’ve been coping”
Etc etc etc

I know it was for engagement but STFU. It was always so fake and even before all this that always peeved me off.

Reactions: 13
Do you remember which vlog this is? She’s been getting them since at least 2019, so I think you could be onto something! View attachment 714988
I finally found it its
cleaning, period chats & a bunch of other random stuff...
the video is from 2019 but after looking at it again it's very hard to see her lashes before she puts any mascara on so maybe my mind is just wandering after I watch some older clips and then think about other things that have been mentioned here and think there is some correlation. Oopsy! Then again, maybe she did have them done but they were already in need of a reapplication.....hmmmm :LOL:

LVL which is just a lash lift and tint on your natural lashes.
Oh, I guess I thought that was a full-on lash extensions she got. Boy do I need to pay better attention

“Needed a new ring”… or didn’t like the original because the new one was much bigger.
I agree! It’s completely different in size and shape. Her original ring was much smaller. She claimed to love the other one so so so much because Matt picked it… so then why wouldn’t she choose something remotely similar to the one that he chose? Instead of something completely different

895D1ED4-2CFB-48BF-BC91-05C8458AB8AE.jpeg

F6B67984-914D-48F8-AA1B-13C6093A8B6A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The clickbait title of that video has forever annoyed me.
She knows how to rope in the viewers with the clickbait titles and she isn't the only one but something that annoyed me is that River Island haul which she claims cost her £750 but with what she got i doubt that everything she got added up to £750 plus she never said how much each item cost and she normally does say how much it cost when she does hauls so i smell bullshit.

I agree! It’s completely different in size and shape. Her original ring was much smaller. She claimed to love the other one so so so much because Matt picked it… so then why wouldn’t she choose something remotely similar to the one that he chose? Instead of something completely different

View attachment 716328
View attachment 716329
Omg I’ve never noticed this before 😂😂😂😂😂 perhaps the original wasn’t as big as the SIL’s 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can imagine Jade being quite underwhelmed by it because of how she is. If she loved it so much, she could’ve chosen something exactly like it (it’s not unique or difficult to find) to honour Matt’s decision. She can pretend she isn’t materialistic but her behaviour suggests otherwise. If she wasn’t, she probably wouldn’t have Gucci bags and shoes.

Also, I wonder when Charlotte’s getting married…

Reactions: 6
I can imagine Jade being quite underwhelmed by it because of how she is. If she loved it so much, she could’ve chosen something exactly like it (it’s not unique or difficult to find) to honour Matt’s decision. She can pretend she isn’t materialistic but her behaviour suggests otherwise. If she wasn’t, she probably wouldn’t have Gucci bags and shoes.

Also, I wonder when Charlotte’s getting married…
Is she engaged?

Is there any reason Jade couldn't have had the original ring made smaller, since she loved so SO much?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.