Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi - new to this thread but found Jade & Matt through tattle. Looked through their instas and on YouTube… am I the only one who dislikes Matt more than I dislike Jade?! Lol 🙈🙈🙈

Probably not anymore lol... Not since alot of information has come out. Think although Matts treatment of her and the baby voice use to bug me. It was because she was so depended on him or appeared to be. Also watch vlogs back she really didn't treat him very nice and he also didn't seem to change much over the years where jade had about 4 different personalities.

She looks poorly on the pictures, just like she did before. Jade isn't naturally as thin as she is now which is why I think she may look ill. She looked alot more healthier a couple of years ago in my eyes.

Reactions: 7
Probably not anymore lol... Not since alot of information has come out. Think although Matts treatment of her and the baby voice use to bug me. It was because she was so depended on him or appeared to be. Also watch vlogs back she really didn't treat him very nice and he also didn't seem to change much over the years where jade had about 4 different personalities.

She looks poorly on the pictures, just like she did before. Jade isn't naturally as thin as she is now which is why I think she may look ill. She looked alot more healthier a couple of years ago in my eyes.
Yeah his baby voice got me too 🤷🏻‍♀️😩🙅🏻‍♀️ Lol maybe I’m just salty cause my bf and I are all banter and no lovey dovey

Reactions: 4

I’ve watched their last Disney vlogs and there’s a few times he’s made a few comments, I played them to my boyfriend and he was like ‘he’s a dick’. But then she comes across as very fake, a total Zoe sugg wannabe. It’s like she wants the old fashioned relationship where she is a fragile little woman and he does all the heavy lifting/protecting but, also that behaviour from him comes across as very fake to me. I’m so torn! I’m trying to read all the threads to understand the history etc :)

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched their last Disney vlogs and there’s a few times he’s made a few comments, I played them to my boyfriend and he was like ‘he’s a dick’. But then she comes across as very fake, a total Zoe sugg wannabe. It’s like she wants the old fashioned relationship where she is a fragile little woman and he does all the heavy lifting/protecting but, also that behaviour from him comes across as very fake to me. I’m so torn! I’m trying to read all the threads to understand the history etc :)

Curious what your bf thought was him being a dick? Like what did he do?

Curious what your bf thought was him being a dick? Like what did he do?
There was one time they were in Cheesecake Factory and she was dipping bread in butter. And he seemed annoyed she was dipping it and not using a knife saying ‘your vile, you’ve got no manners’. Something along those lines. He may have been kidding but he sounded so serious. Something so small I know but we couldn’t understand the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edit: we also thought she was a dick when she made him buy a smaller TV, when he wanted a bigger one. So not being one sided, just don’t think Matt is all sweet as he came across!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg just thinking about that vlog of them buying the new TV makes me actually fuming hahahaha, I LOVED her then and made my husband watch those clips to see if I was being ridiculous thinking she was so rude!? Knowing everything I know now I imagine that snippet of her rudeness (and how damn smug she was) was her everyday persona/mannerisms etc and the sickly sweet image was the act!

Reactions: 10
Omg just thinking about that vlog of them buying the new TV makes me actually fuming hahahaha, I LOVED her then and made my husband watch those clips to see if I was being ridiculous thinking she was so rude!? Knowing everything I know now I imagine that snippet of her rudeness (and how damn smug she was) was her everyday persona/mannerisms etc and the sickly sweet image was the act!
I know, I was like ‘just let the man have the damn TV!’. She had no reason to why they couldn’t get a big one, but she was willing to Vito a TV due to not like the TV stand/leg colour?! Bizarrrrre

Reactions: 9
There was one time they were in Cheesecake Factory and she was dipping bread in butter. And he seemed annoyed she was dipping it and not using a knife saying ‘your vile, you’ve got no manners’. Something along those lines. He may have been kidding but he sounded so serious. Something so small I know but we couldn’t understand the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edit: we also thought she was a dick when she made him buy a smaller TV, when he wanted a bigger one. So not being one sided, just don’t think Matt is all sweet as he came across!

Ahh thank you! Will go watch that!

Maybe their is a twist to the story and they are both just as bad as each other. I wish their was a Netflix series on this lol. I am so nosy i want to know what is going on in their lives and if they communicate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a way to find out if she got dropped from Disney's PR list?
As someone who is on the PR list for Disney I can tell you it is very hard to get kicked off of. I haven’t been active on my social media for a year. And I still get PR from them. I still get the press release from them for a blog I don’t even have anymore. I have only known one person to get kicked off and that was because she got caught badmouthing the company and selling her PR.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As someone who is on the PR list for Disney I can tell you it is very hard to get kicked off of. I haven’t been active on my social media for a year. And I still get PR from them. I still get the press release from them for a blog I don’t even have anymore. I have only known one person to get kicked off and that was because she got caught badmouthing the company and selling her PR.
Very interesting. Thanks for the insight!

Reactions: 8
How hard is it to get on it. Asking for a friend. Who definitely isn’t me with my 12 insta followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How hard is it to get on it. Asking for a friend. Who definitely isn’t me with my 12 insta followers 😂
Lol well I have been on it for 12 years. I honestly in 2009 got very lucky and talked to the right person at a blogging event in NYC. She room my email and the next week I was on the list. But hey I will say hi for it! I only had a little over 200 followers on Instagram at the time. So you never know.

Reactions: 5
I know I posted (maybe the SAD or tracker thread, ha maybe even here) that it's actually very easy to get on the PR list, as there was an article by a blogger on how to do it. I do think Disney dumps influencers when bad press comes to light about them and people complain-hence the Tracker dismissal and others (maybe Jade???)

Reactions: 3
I just imagine wants to firmly close that chapter on his life - complete speculation based on the fact that he left her.

Reactions: 5
OMG did anyone else notice in one video Jade was on the phone to her mum and they are talking about a show on Netflix and jade's mum says 'He walks and says i'm not doing this' how ironic that Matt ended up doing that! I might have read into this a bit to much LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.