Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade has also replied to me before. Twice actually, I messaged her once asking where she got a Wisconsin sweatshirt from (my dads from there and it was a really good quality vintage sweatshirt!) but she said “a vintage store near me ☺“ not even a name lol. The other time I asked for the name of a lipstick she was wearing and she replied “can’t remember sorry! 💕 xxx” …probably couldn’t remember because she got so much shite gifted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to dislike Matt and love Jade. I hated his babyvoice and the 'can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful/smart/wonderful/hardwrorking my wife is' etc. I used to skip videos forward whenever Matt made appearance.

But things have changed, i think Tattle gave some more insight in who Jade really is and i guess i feel bad for Matt in hindsight and i respect him more now..... I don't know if that makes any sense at all😂
It does make sense! As I said, new to this thread and still going through their YouTube etc. I mean they are both annoying but something about him seems off.
I will catch up on other threads to see what the deal is with Jade!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Matt does give me the creeps in videos but I have faith he's more normal when the camera is off, and now that he is away from Jade.

Reactions: 2
Jade has also replied to me before. Twice actually, I messaged her once asking where she got a Wisconsin sweatshirt from (my dads from there and it was a really good quality vintage sweatshirt!) but she said “a vintage store near me ☺“ not even a name lol. The other time I asked for the name of a lipstick she was wearing and she replied “can’t remember sorry! 💕 xxx” …probably couldn’t remember because she got so much shite gifted 🙄
OKAAAAY I’m sorry I’m gonna sound so dramatic but I notice she would do this sooooo much and it’s also weird that I notice it LOL. But I would look at the comments like “oooh I like that lipstick/dress/jeans/etc someone deff asked about it” and she would always say “I can’t rememberrrrrr” like yes you can….. she did it with a pacsun dress she got on a trip (tagged the store) and then a year later someone asked about it and she was like “a shop in america I can’t rememember!!” I don’t buy it. I remember the dress and it’s not even mine. I can name where all of my clothes come from, even ones from years ago I see in a picture. Idk why she like doesn’t want anyone to “copy” her.

Reactions: 15
Surely they don’t keep you on it if you’re no longer posting anyway?
Yes that's probably the case but disney were contacted because of her homophobic tweets and then she went on a deleting spree on her birthday, getting rid of all the evidence. I was wondering if one of the reasons she's not returning is because Disney dropped her as they seem to take homophobia very seriously

Reactions: 7
Sometimes i cannot believe how fake she was and just how she fooled us with her pure girl image. Wonder if and when she comes back she will do a total makeover with her attitude or clothes ect. I think Matt should have got either bunny or piglet tbf, she is a bit greedy having both.

Also there is a video where she did an AD for the site Just add mushrooms and she made a Shepards pie with mushrooms in it and then in another video she says she doesn't like mushrooms 🤔 .Was she just lying cause she got asked to make something? for the money?

Reactions: 12
I think Matt should have got either bunny or piglet tbf, she is a bit greedy having both.

Also there is a video where she did an AD for the site Just add mushrooms and she made a Shepards pie with mushrooms in it and then in another video she says she doesn't like mushrooms 🤔 .Was she just lying cause she got asked to make something? for the money?
I agree with that, Matt loved bunny and piglet and it was clear to see. They even mentioned in the video 'night before going to Disney' that when he had to put her in the cattery it was so heartbreaking... now he might not see them ever again.

I've mentioned this mushrooms thing before and I listed the video in which she said she doesn't like them (thread 6, pg 2, #382), she actually said she's going take them out and then does an AD for mushrooms... what a joke of a person. There are many inconsistencies in what Jade says because she lies left, right and centre

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I agree with that, Matt loved bunny and piglet and it was clear to see. They even mentioned in the video 'night before going to Disney' that when he had to put her in the cattery it was so heartbreaking... now he might not see them ever again.

I've mentioned this mushrooms thing before and I listed the video in which she said she doesn't like them (thread 6, pg 2, #382)... There are many inconsistencies in what Jade says because she lies left, right and centre
I do apologise i did not see or know that you mentioned the mushrooms but i am glad that u also clocked that. Yeah i feel so bad for Matt leaving a pet it's so sad and heartbreaking. I feel that Jade will be playing victim and will blame Matt for leaving and that he hated the pets and was a big bully.

Reactions: 7
I do apologise i did not see or know that you mentioned the mushrooms but i am glad that u also clocked that. Yeah i feel so bad for Matt leaving a pet it's so sad and heartbreaking. I feel that Jade will be playing victim and will blame Matt for leaving and that he hated the pets and was a big bully.
No problem at all! I was just mentioning it so other people could go back and watch the clips if they wanted to. Matt used to play his own little games with Pig (without Jade being involved) and you could see how excited bunny would get when he came home and waited by the door for him so she can't even say that because of the evidence we've seen.

Reactions: 6
Jade has become very active on her private account. She has absolutely no respect for her followers/fans who are the ones responsible for her success. She should at least make a statement and explain that she is done leading a public life.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what her secret project was going to be? was it clothing?
Yeah merch. There’s a vlog where she teases a snippet of a jumper I believe

OKAAAAY I’m sorry I’m gonna sound so dramatic but I notice she would do this sooooo much and it’s also weird that I notice it LOL. But I would look at the comments like “oooh I like that lipstick/dress/jeans/etc someone deff asked about it” and she would always say “I can’t rememberrrrrr” like yes you can….. she did it with a pacsun dress she got on a trip (tagged the store) and then a year later someone asked about it and she was like “a shop in america I can’t rememember!!” I don’t buy it. I remember the dress and it’s not even mine. I can name where all of my clothes come from, even ones from years ago I see in a picture. Idk why she like doesn’t want anyone to “copy” her.
This kills me 😂 it’s like those girls in school who would ‘forget’ where everything was from so you wouldn’t copy their topshop jumper 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wonder if she will ever release the merch 🤔
If she returns, I think she will. As she’ll wanna make up for a loss of earnings.

But I don’t think she got any physically made so it’s not like she needs to shift it. She probably spent money on a designer, but if she’s not planning on returning she may just cut her losses.

I still don’t understand why it was taking so long.

Reactions: 12
I also noticed a few times people asked where something she was wearing was from and she would say someone gave it to her so she doesn't know .... like there wouldn't be a label she could look at?!

Reactions: 10
I also noticed a few times people asked where something she was wearing was from and she would say someone gave it to her so she doesn't know .... like there wouldn't be a label she could look at?!
I remember this post of her on Instagram. She was wearing jeans with stars and so many people asked where those were from… she didn’t even bother to response at all, so rude!

ETA: it was fron a few years ago

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.