Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely area!? It’s literally on junction of a main road!

anyway, my comment was originally more about the face they’ve made their address and child’s school public knowledge within days!
I totally agree with you about their child's school being made public just because the badge logo isn't showing the rest of it is and not hard to know what school it is I only know because I know around where it is and as for showing the front outside of the house I have been driving down that road for years thought they might have chosen a more discreet location unless they really do like the attention

Reactions: 6
For someone who is apparently all about body positivity she doesn’t half edit her photos. Also what is that bending over pose all about? Maybe her clothes would look more flattering on her if she didn’t constantly wear the wrong size.

Reactions: 9
For someone who is apparently all about body positivity she doesn’t half edit her photos. Also what is that bending over pose all about? Maybe her clothes would look more flattering on her if she didn’t constantly wear the wrong size.
Yes the bending kills me 😂

Reactions: 3
Me too! She looks so stiff and awkward and then makes it worse when she lifts one shoulder up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in the process of buying a home so have been watching lots of moving in Vlogs and it grinds my gears sooo much when the person that’s moved in takes the piss out of the previous owners style/decor.

Reactions: 15
I’m in the process of buying a home so have been watching lots of moving in Vlogs and it grinds my gears sooo much when the person that’s moved in takes the piss out of the previous owners style/decor.
I know what you mean. I can’t stand the phrase “ripping it out”. It’s all they ever say.

Reactions: 5
I agree it’s so disrespectful that I felt the urge to message her about it and asked her to get some respect. Yes the house looks unfinished by previous owners but What if they’d had a bereavement and couldn’t finished it properly or something equally as tragic. Talk about bigging themselves up. Oh and if your reading here your bathroom plans are shite soooo grey 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I agree it’s so disrespectful that I felt the urge to message her about it and asked her to get some respect. Yes the house looks unfinished by previous owners but What if they’d had a bereavement and couldn’t finished it properly or something equally as tragic. Talk about bigging themselves up. Oh and if your reading here your bathroom plans are shite soooo grey 😂😂😂
Agree looks like the previous owners or developer may have had to give it up, could have lost their job/business through covid, so yes it's not entirely finished but it's far from a sh€t hole. She is such a hun!

Reactions: 4
On Dan's stories tell me your secrets. I'm hoping, the sometimes I stick wotsits up my bum is someone messing around 🙈😂

The one secret saying that their friend slept with their boyfriends dad. If its real. Disgusts me right down to my very soul.
I absolutely hate cheaters, scum of the earth. If anyone ever got offended by this, what you do is you simply don't cheat. Then you're not scum.
I've never been cheated on just so you's know, I just really detest cheaters. I could never cheat myself. One of the worse things you can do to a person.

I thought it interesting and hilarious that Dan was confronted with this on his stories since he is a cheater. He has no right to talk since he cheated himself. He can't tell off someone too much. It's funny.

I had sex with my dad's best mate is sick 🤢 that's just gross to me

Reactions: 4
someone I follow on IG did one of these tell me your secrets and someone wrote ‘I put cat poo in the cake icing and fed it to my ex’ and the person I follow wrote ‘hahaha that’s great’ or something 😷 yeah it’s great to potentially make someone very ill woo!

Reactions: 2
I totally understand that she’s trying to make money given the times we are in but the clothing she promotes is rubbish. I honestly feel that if she ever wants to be taken seriously as an actor then she really needs to reign things in. Her social media is damaging her reputation.

Reactions: 7
I totally understand that she’s trying to make money given the times we are in but the clothing she promotes is rubbish. I honestly feel that if she ever wants to be taken seriously as an actor then she really needs to reign things in. Her social media is damaging her reputation.
I don't know how anyone follows her. It's either 20000000000 ads every day or she is moaning. That's it. Zero actual content.

The jeans.... just so unflattering
These are ghastly. Particularly nasty.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.