Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It astounds me Jac is more offended by randomers calling her lazy over the Internet than her own husband shagging 2 girls on a night out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Honestly, Jac could catch him plums deep in 15 women simultaneously in their marital bed with the kids watching, and she'd be posting on her stories a bit later 'GUYZ, DanIEL is being stalked by these bitches. He was babysitting as I was working and he answered the door and they threw themselves at him and plied him with booze, it's not his fault. Followed by DAnIEll posting 'Only WE no what happened, PEEPLE shud stop HATING peeople thay don't know. Jac and I are supper attracted to each other' whilst he's being sucked off by 3 bints from LI. repeat to fade. Honestly, she is beyond pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

calmyourritas

VIP Member
He’s on insta now spouting some more shit. Won’t get the vaccine (fair enough, you do you) because he wants to know what he’s putting in his body but he’s happy going round putting his own nob in every Tom, Dick and Harry

apparently he’s had THOUSANDS of messages asking him his thoughts on kids having the vaccine. Who is messaging Dan Osbourne for advice on this 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Yel

Chatty Member
Thing is she's already lost by being deceitful and misrepresenting about what's posted here - if there's ever a mean comment about kids report it and we'll zap em. A slim few do get through and that's not what tattle is about, but ultimately it's her responsibility to protect her own kids and she's an influencer that obershares them.

Also lying that people are easy to find, unless someone posts their own details here she'd need a court order to even get an email address and that's never happened on tattle.

Giving your opinion on public figures is a important part of a healthy society. Go live under a dictatorship if you want to silence and persecute people for having an opinion.

Is Dan threatening to stab us or just punch us? That appears to be his go to threat towards women from the videos online.

Tattlers are a hard bunch, we have to put up with people like Sali Hughes threatening us with sending round her violent convicted pae dophile friend to our homes (not even joking).

How about she just posts in her own private WhatsApp groups? Works both ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Boobmarley

I am new to this thread and I have been following her for a bit and always thought she seemed genuine enough and havent read back much so sorry if this has been asked before but is it true that Dan is always cheating on her? Like I don’t understand why coz In fairness she is such a pretty girl
They have been together since 2014 (7 years) and in that time he was still sleeping with his ex and mother of his child, Megan, after Jac had deliberately gotten herself pregnant. He slept with a random girl on a night out that Jac found out about and privately messaged to find out the details which then went public. He was pictured with two young girls on another night out and they claimed he asked them back to his hotel room, Jac’s response was to publicly shame the girls online by implying they were far too ugly for Dan to want to sleep with. He slept with Gabby Allen when Jac was pregnant with his second child. He snogged Alexandra Cane on a night out. He had a threesome with Natalie Nunn and Chloe Ayling immediately after Jac made a complete muppet of herself by waiting for him outside the BB house whilst he chased after one of his not-so-secret conquests Gabby Allen. And lastly he’s been seen countless times with a blonde PR ‘friend’ including visiting her apartment frequently during lock-down. These are the ones that were made public so there are probably lots more than have never been revealed. In the space of a 7 year relationship with Jac he’s been linked to 9 other women and thats even despite the past 1 1/2 years being in a lockdown! But supposedly Jac is definitely DEFINITELY not a door mat....... 🤨🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wanted to just state something as I have not followed this thread of her untill now. I served her and her family when I was a waitress and I always expected celebs to be stuck up and look down at us peasants but I could not believe the way Jaq acted that day. Firstly Dan was very polite and treated us equally whereas she demanded a certain table, she then treated every staff member very rudely baring in mind we are all used to being treated like shit anyway but it was more degrading from a person in her position. We gave her children magazines and made them feel welcome without making any fuss, they ate they let their kids leave an awful mess ( as a parent I know my kids are messy ) they didn't even try the slightest bit to attempt to clean any part of the disgraceful mess that was left over the floor, table and even table next to them. When I say mess I don't mean normal crumbs a few crayons scattered, this was asif a food fight took place in the corner. I noticed Dan faced the wall and felt embarrassed again he said please and thank-you. It felt as though because they were celebs they didn't need to show gratitude and personally I would never expect a waitress to clean that sort of mess I would be to embarrassed id even ask for a dust pan. I was appalled, the returned the next week and did the same thing.. gross what fame can do

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Boobmarley

I struggle to feel sorry for her at all when she has been a bully to SO many others. She saw no issue with bullying Meghan and gloating that she was sleeping with Dan whilst Meghan was heavily pregnant, she had no issue with trying to incite online hatred towards Meghan when she reported Dan for his abusive behaviour towards her and threatened to stab her, she had no issue with mocking the appearance of countless women Dan was accused of sleeping with or trying to sleep with “if Dan did sleep with those girls I’d feel sorry for him.. lookers LOL” oh and also calling women he was involved with as “bitches” after telling girls in the past to let her know if they had slept with Dan because “im not the type of person who would blame the girl i promise” 🙄. She did ALL of that on a very public social platform with a huge (supposedly genuine 🤫) following. Yet she has a problem with people on a forum that you would actively have to seek out calling her out on her problematic behaviour. Derrrrrrp. If she thinks people on here are pathetic weirdos who need lives then whats it called when you keep taking back a man who called your first child a mistake, left you when you were pregnant with your second, constantly cheats on you, and then you victim shame his abused ex... think she’s the only pathetic weirdo around here personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For once he speaks the truth. Just unfortunate that he’s such an idiot that what he says will be discredited. But what he is saying is true unfortunately. You will all see it when restrictions continue even though everyone is vaccinated.

With respect, he does not have a point and what he is saying is in no way true.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I feel blessed for the shoutout

She posted my comment when I said she doesn’t have a proper job which is true so I don’t really see the problem😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lilyloves

Sorry but what I don't understand about these instagrammers is, when they draw attention to their own Tattle threads it brings more people here! I'm on some other threads on Tattle but have never been on hers until I saw her story today! Why draw attention to it? Hers isn't even THAT active compared to others! Probably will be after that carry on though!

its how I found tattle in the first place is by someone slagging the site off, so I had a look now I'm hooked 🤣🤣 I love reading on here and seeing the true colours shining though of a lot of instergramars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Boobmarley

Exactly, he was probably telling Jac loads of lies about his ex being a psycho who treated him badly, and tricked him into getting her pregnant. Probably saying she was always two timing him. Saying he never loved Megan.
Apparently Dan was flavor of the month till Megan recorded him. I'd say people didn't believe her, that is why she had to record the call to prove what he was like.
I recall her being upset because he was bragging that the police were asking for pictures with him and his autograph when she reported him to the police. Just shows how seriously a lot of male police take domestic abuse doesnt it. And she even had the voice recordings to prove it?!? Not only that but she then had to deal with jacqueline slating her online and then Dan’s dad saying this...
According to The Sun, he posted to his son on Facebook: “You are worth a million of Megan and Pam [Megan's mum], the old dog is loading the bullets for the little munter to fire.
“Pure 100% scum of the earth. Tramp, great role model.
“Nasty, horrible little people who think they are clever trying to use violence on a good man, tut tut, you should be ashamed of yourself.”

Blows your mind doesnt it. This was after she recorded Dan saying the following...
Dan Osborne recently featured on a leaked tape in which he told ex Megan Tomlin, the mother of his 14-month-old son Teddy, that he would stick a knife in her if she slept with another man.
The Only Way Is Essex star went on to call the young mum a "dirty little c" and told her to "go f yourself," after seemingly denying his relationship with EastEnders actress Jacqueline Jossa, whom was pregnant with daughter Ella Selina at the time the tape was recorded.

And instead of being outraged by his behaviour Jac and his family all stood by the pampered little prick. She is as vile as he is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Traveler001

VIP Member
Don’t know why she’s moaning as all the houses she has been in she has never made them a cosy home. Crap everywhere and need seen or heard her mention house work.
Because she knows it won't be long before Dan releases the schlong and they'll have to be gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve never posted on here before but I’ve just seen Jac’s stories & they’ve obviously had loads of companies provide everything for free, like sharps bedrooms , it makes me so sad to think they are giving their services & product free to this couple and not those in genuine need ... it’s really disheartening, she could say yes to them but then say ‘but also provide goods & services to those struggling too and I’ll advertise your product & what you have done for those less fortunate’... it would literally cost her nothing !! It makes me never want to use any of these short sighted companies !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Boobmarley

That's an interesting theory. She's bloody beautiful, how can he not kick himself every time he sees her. I mean... Megan.. Jacqueline... there's really no contest is there?

This was Megan's rant at Jacqueline after she miraculously fell pregnant with Ella

Lesson in life 1 - If you don't want to be a single mum don't PLAN a pregnancy without the guy knowing.

'2 (rewind a year to when I was pregnant) a good person doesn't get involved with a guy who came out of a relationship after a matter of weeks and has a baby on the way.

'3 Rebound relationships never last. Finally have a lovely time in Liverpool in the bed I was in just last week (mind you wouldn't be the last time you've tried jumping in my place.'
Jac getting with Dan is probably the best thing that ever happened to Megan without her realising it. Her brother said he played lots of mentally abusive games with Megan. Made her distance herself from friends and family and would act like prince charming to all of her family so that when she complained about his behaviour they didnt believe her and thought she was just being difficult. Basically isolated her from anyone who could potentially help her see him for what he really is. Then it all came to light about him cheating (which he had always denied and said the relationship with Jac was just a publicity stuny) when jac announced she was pregnant, and then the family saw his true colours and i believe he was vile to them ever since. Recall something about homophobic slurs to her brother who is gay along with various threats to Megan and threatening to stab her, and then Dan’s dad going on social media calling the young mum all the names under the son for rightly reporting Dan to the police. But Jac dug her claws in deep and wanted him for keeps. Reap what you sow love. I personally find it hilarious every time he cheats. Sympathy has long gone mainly because of her bullying other women, but also because her responses are just comedy gold! “We are stronger than evaaa! Dan knows he done wrong! Im not weak because i screamed at him for 2 weeks before i let him back in me bed to watch disney princess films on the TV!! All those ova women are shlaaaags because he’s my maaan and we are a shlickle family forevaaaa!! He’s MINE!!!” Honestly someone should do a comedy sketch of them with the big oaf dan locking himself in his lego room to wnk over gabby allen and then getting roid rage over a missing lego piece and smashing the place up like Hulk and then saying he is driving to Wilmslow to calm down and visit his PR friend for the night for really good PR advice 🤣🤣 Jac would be lying on the sofa in her Tina Turner wig with her fly wide open modelling her latest ITS range whilst eating three mars bars at once because she is just a really real working Mam.

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg had no idea she even had a thread until she shared on her stories. I hate when they say something should be done to shut tattle down. They want to post their life to the public whilst making money from it and not expect the public to have an opinion on it. Do me a favour

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Don’t ask me why but I just put myself through her YouTube vid!! She is 100% trying to get a reality show and her personality was so so fake!! The complete opposite to what she was in the jungle. It was a behind the scenes video on an in the style shoot and the photographer was using an iPhone instead of a proper camera. She also needs to sack her MUA...

View attachment 557527
The colour of her face for god's sake - is that shade called 'Dust of Wotsits'? Ridiculous.

Absolutely no chance of them getting a reality show due to Dan’s past behaviour... (sorry to burst your bubble Jossa!)
Shame 'Jossa & Tosser' sounded like a good name for a cartoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28