Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that crafty anti-tan 'Ghostan' 👻

Why not buy a house you like? What a strange couple.

Errm to be honest you should talk to a parent if this stuff comes out. You can't just take the side of one parent against the other. Parental relationships are totally different to the relationship between parents and their children.
I wouldn't talk to anyone who treated my mum badly and I wouldn't want an aggressive misogynist in my life, so if I grew up and found out my dad had behaved the ways he has I wouldn't have anything to do with him. Relationships are different between parents and children than parent and parent but I couldn't respect someone who behaved like that so I wouldn't want them in my life.

Reactions: 6
The way she's going on you'd think they'd bought a house which is a total do-er upp-er, which needs completely gutting. They could easily move into that house and live in it no problems. You've not bought a project house, you've bought a liveable house ffs!

Reactions: 11
The house looks lovely? So bizarre that she is gipping 🤷🏻‍♀️. Just looks like it needs a lick of paint. Obviously the garden in a mess but they knew that. I wonder if its a repo or something?

Reactions: 9
Not only that, but the house is HUGE! Ok it needs a bit of work, not a great deal from what I can see except the garden, but a lot of people would kill for a house like that!! Her saying she feels physically sick looking at it?? She’s such a brat!!!!
She probably feels physically sick looking at it because Dan’s had another woman round for a shag already.

You’ll have to move again now Jac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I unfollowed her a while ago because she just puts constant stories on Instagram. Just had a glance at their home page and it’s the same. How does she find so much time to constantly be posting boring stories???

Don’t know why she’s moaning as all the houses she has been in she has never made them a cosy home. Crap everywhere and need seen or heard her mention house work.

Don’t know why she’s moaning as all the houses she has been in she has never made them a cosy home. Crap everywhere and need seen or heard her mention house work.
Because she knows it won't be long before Dan releases the schlong and they'll have to be gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Based on the school uniform picture (WHY do people do that- the badge isn’t the only identifiable bit of the uniform!) the bit of Essex they have moved to is a lot cheaper than where the TOWIE set live

Based on the school uniform picture (WHY do people do that- the badge isn’t the only identifiable bit of the uniform!) the bit of Essex they have moved to is a lot cheaper than where the TOWIE set live
I take that back *slightly*; easily found on rightmove still and it was up for £1.2million.

I look forward to seeing them in Basildon Asda which is our local lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I take that back *slightly*; easily found on rightmove still and it was up for £1.2million.

Do give us a clue on how to find it. I fancy a snoop but have had no luck searching.

I can’t find it atall. Is it exactly 1.2m? I know the Basildon area very well but can’t find it x

Reactions: 1
Lovely area!? It’s literally on junction of a main road!

anyway, my comment was originally more about the face they’ve made their address and child’s school public knowledge within days!

Honestly, Jac could catch him plums deep in 15 women simultaneously in their marital bed with the kids watching, and she'd be posting on her stories a bit later 'GUYZ, DanIEL is being stalked by these witches. He was babysitting as I was working and he answered the door and they threw themselves at him and plied him with booze, it's not his fault. Followed by DAnIEll posting 'Only WE no what happened, PEEPLE shud stop HATING peeople thay don't know. Jac and I are supper attracted to each other' whilst he's being sucked off by 3 bints from LI. repeat to fade. Honestly, she is beyond pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Honestly, Jac could catch him plums deep in 15 women simultaneously in their marital bed with the kids watching, and she'd be posting on her stories a bit later 'GUYZ, DanIEL is being stalked by these witches. He was babysitting as I was working and he answered the door and they threw themselves at him and plied him with booze, it's not his fault. Followed by DAnIEll posting 'Only WE no what happened, PEEPLE shud stop HATING peeople thay don't know. Jac and I are supper attracted to each other' whilst he's being sucked off by 3 bints from LI. repeat to fade. Honestly, she is beyond pathetic.
He does always say that!! Only we know what has happened....yeah you and 1/2 the country Dan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lovely area!? It’s literally on junction of a main road!

anyway, my comment was originally more about the face they’ve made their address and child’s school public knowledge within days!
Not helped by the DM article splashing photos from RM throughout the article... quick reverse search and I've found it 🤦‍♀️
I couldn't last 5 mins as a celeb. Can't put a price on privacy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.