Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate pregnancy speculation but she either has a baby bump or the Super Cute super Flattering Drop is giving her one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moaning about all the renovations/work being done and not even living in the house while it’s being done. Cry me a river.

Reactions: 15
The jeans.... just so unflattering
More like 'in the bin - now'...

Can someone explain to me why she is moaning about renovations and showing some half-arsed kitchen build when a page or two back on here she was standing in her new kitchen with blue ship-lapped island unit and fully-fitted cupboards? Another one posting stuff after the even no doubt. I have to say she is looking very, very plain for someone trying to keep their husband on the straight and narrow.

Reactions: 6

Can someone explain to me why she is moaning about renovations and showing some half-arsed kitchen build when a page or two back on here she was standing in her new kitchen with blue ship-lapped island unit and fully-fitted cupboards? Another one posting stuff after the even no doubt. I have to say she is looking very, very plain for someone trying to keep their husband on the straight and narrow.
I think the other kitchen is a show house that they rent to take in the style photos?

• Haha
I think the other kitchen is a show house that they rent to take in the style photos?
How pathetic can you get - the clothes are that horrible stretchy polyester that's only printed on one side. Just yuck - she looks like she's wear the clothes of a 12 year-old.

Reactions: 6
Covidiots: so she was at her mums yesterday for an egg hunt with her sisters family - breaking the covid rules of meeting with one other family 🙄😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.