Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot speak properly with those false teeth she has 🤣 And the moaning about how stressful buying a big new house is, cry me a river. Privileged cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s sooo stressed even though she’s not actually doing any of the renovation work herself... nor does she have an actual job to go to

Reactions: 11
How does anyone follow this silly cow? It's all #ad and complaining. She isn't even remotely interesting and her husband is vile. I don't get it at all

Reactions: 7
That new house is a developer job - the big glass front is all new. I drive down that road all the time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Me too, I’m surprised they chose a house on a busy road like that if I’m honest.
I’m surprised too, it’s not a very posh address at all (locals joke that it’s actually in Basildon 😆)

I can think of a few fancier streets a little further north... maybe they couldn’t afford it 😉 And the traffic is constant - I’d hate the noise personally.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised too, it’s not a very posh address at all (locals joke that it’s actually in Basildon 😆)

I can think of a few fancier streets a little further north... maybe they couldn’t afford it 😉 And the traffic is constant - I’d hate the noise personally.
If they paid over 1 mil for that house plus all the money they are spending to do it up they def could of got something more secluded a little further out. There’s loads of lovely houses for that price. Winds me up how much cheaper going further out is. I could get a massive house moving out towards Braintree way for the price of my little house where I am 🤣

Reactions: 7
Seriously, I don't understand how anyone follows her!

32 stories, 31 ads and 1 because Nikki Graham died.

It's all cheap tat too.

I am completely flummoxed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She annoys the living daylights out me. Body positive? Okay then jac. stand up straight in your photos. Wear your proper size.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always bend her legs and her back like that. Just stand straight so we can see!

Reactions: 9
She looks completely and utterly ridiculous.
She's a skank who should be ashamed of herself flogging these cheap and nasty rags. (that aren't even original - they are the same in every ITS range)

She is such a miserable cow too..

1618164620145.png

Why does she always bend her legs and her back like that. Just stand straight so we can see!
She's trying to made herself look thinner and taller - an impossible task

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but how can she be on her stories today moaning about what her daughter has missed out on due to the pandemic! she should be grateful that her daughter is happy and healthy. to share that after the stories that Ashley cain and saffy have put up about what they went though last night with Azaylia and what their beautiful little daughters outcome is likely to be is just heartless!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.