Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing that they have been gifted paint on their stories and now even artificial grass.
I think they'll get a lot of stuff gifted. At least decorative stuff. I bet they'll get a couch and lots of other furnishings for free just have to do an ad. Nearly everything will be gifted.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seeing that they have been gifted paint on their stories and now even artificial grass.
I think they'll get a lot of stuff gifted. At least decorative stuff. I bet they'll get a couch and lots of other furnishings for free just have to do an ad. Nearly everything will be gifted.
To be fair I'd definitely buy the same couch they have, they never get off it so I assume they always choose a comfy one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yip that was the whole point of the begging/home account.

Reactions: 3
I would hate it if I was the person who sold it to them. Looked like a nice house that needs a few bits of tidying up but she was moaning it was a building site!! She’s such an ungrateful moany witch in loungewear !!!

don’t worry you’ll soon be living in your grey house with plastic grass !!

I was tempted to answer her ridiculous beggy question with ‘if you leave a tub of water by the window this will allow the water to soften in the natural light’ 😂 but realised she really wanted a company to give her a free softener.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was tempted to answer her ridiculous beggy question with ‘if you leave a tub of water by the window this will allow the water to soften in the natural light’ 😂 but realised she really wanted a company to give her a free softener.
Yes and if quooker could throw in a tap that would be great 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m trying to work out what she’s moaning about? A lick of paint in every room? So what?

Has she moved from a different area, surely she would know how hard her water would be from washing her hair when she lived in the old house?

Am I the only one surprised that Dan has been left unsupervised in the new home to all hours? And he has announced hes off to IBIZA in June for a car tv show. Though covid permitting. Maybe I am wrong and they have finally worked things out? Perhaps lockdown has changed things? Good for her if she has moved on, I just couldn't because of who I am as a person, the thought everytime he "touched" me he had been touching someone else. Everyone has a past and has ex partners but this was while they were married. He can't afford to turn down work especially with buying this house but ibiza 😬 I will wait and see!

Reactions: 15
Some people can move on from the cheating scandal. I couldn't either. The person made a choice and it was wrong and they couldn't care less if they hurt you. I'd say she'd be a bit nervous of him going to ibiza. Well before covid she would be. Not sure what it be like now. I've never been but I know what it's like.
It's wild out and I think a lot of girlfriends get nervous when their guy goes. Just lots of women and sex and couldn't care less if your man has a gf at home. Your man should be able to be trusted and control himself.
Good for them if they're trying to move past it. I can imagine some really fit beautiful one comes onto dan, it wouldn't be long before he's in that 🤢 He did it once or more. The temptation will always be there.

My boyfriend has gone on holidays with friends I'm at home. I completely trust him.
I never worry while he's gone. I just enjoy my own time.

I really hate cheaters. They're top class scum to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one surprised that Dan has been left unsupervised in the new home to all hours? And he has announced hes off to IBIZA in June for a car tv show. Though covid permitting. Maybe I am wrong and they have finally worked things out? Perhaps lockdown has changed things? Good for her if she has moved on, I just couldn't because of who I am as a person, the thought everytime he "touched" me he had been touching someone else. Everyone has a past and has ex partners but this was while they were married. He can't afford to turn down work especially with buying this house but ibiza 😬 I will wait and see!
This may sound so out there but bare with me!
Maybe just maybe Daniel being allowed to go out again especially to Ibiza is all ok and if he does cheat,so what?
It gets them air time
They have interviews with papers for money like Daniel did admitting it all
Al the papers will run the story
They will be paid to do interviews etc
Think of the money!!
Now to us normal people we would never accept that behaviour and I would of got rid of my husband as I just couldn’t do it but being a celebrity (z lister ones at that)means they do some weird fucked up stuff
Maybe jac puts up with it and then thinks of the money especially after buying that big new house and having nothing to fill it with hence all the begging

I dunno I could be totally wrong but with scandals comes money

This may sound so out there but bare with me!
Maybe just maybe Daniel being allowed to go out again especially to Ibiza is all ok and if he does cheat,so what?
It gets them air time
They have interviews with papers for money like Daniel did admitting it all
Al the papers will run the story
They will be paid to do interviews etc
Think of the money!!
Now to us normal people we would never accept that behaviour and I would of got rid of my husband as I just couldn’t do it but being a celebrity (z lister ones at that)means they do some weird fucked up stuff
Maybe jac puts up with it and then thinks of the money especially after buying that big new house and having nothing to fill it with hence all the begging

I dunno I could be totally wrong but with scandals comes money
Oh no I'm totally with you the money has to come from somewhere so I can see why he is going, I just hope it's not a stomach churning time for her, she is a bigger person than me to be able to move on. I just couldn't, I'd rather disappear to obscurity and be broke than put up with that. But I understand she doesn't want to give up her marriage.

Reactions: 4
My interest has been piqued with this new house purchase.

Do you think they are treating the vowel renewal as day one and basically starting afresh from it? In that case he may be ‘allowed’ to “”do what he needs to do”” up until then.

I personally couldn’t forgive a cheating partner I think you could try and it would be easier if it was a one time drunken mistake (not saying that’s ok) but that may be easier to get over if you have a marriage and kids but serial cheating is continually cheating is disrespectful your partner would be impossible to get over.

Did I actually hear her say she’s “too busy” to find people, etc to do the renovations. What does she actually do????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.