Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prediction: DanIEL will have another 'sexy time' with some Love Island style bint, which will result in a pregnancy. Jacqueline will move out for oh probably 2 days, go running back to him followed by 'Fresh Start GUYZ, we are having number 3' followed by 9 months of smug delusional bollocks ad nauseam. The affairs and love child, will of course, be conveniently forgotten, and any mention of it will be shot down with talk of 'vial hatahz'. As predictable as night bleeping follows day.

Reactions: 22
It’s quite sad how deluded she is. He’s vile. It will all end in tears. She doesn’t need him in her life, I wish she would see that. Sigh 😔

Reactions: 13
Seems this is the 1st house they have actually bought, so needs some work as its not a new build. Another plug for the home (please give us free stuff) account.
Think I read on the DM they sold their other house for £1mill to buy this new one

Reactions: 5
The new house is the bigger equivalent of a cheating husband buying his wife a ring upgrade to apologise and symbolise a new start. Until he chears again....

I always said I'm A Celeb would have been the perfect time for her to leave him as an independent woman, but no. Unfortunately she will forever be a doormat.

Reactions: 21
Have they moved to a new area? Plenty of fresh meat for Dan 😂 new start yeah okay if you say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think I read on the DM they sold their other house for £1mill to buy this new one
I seen that too but it was said on here old house was rented.

It’s quite sad how deluded she is. He’s vile. It will all end in tears. She doesn’t need him in her life, I wish she would see that. Sigh 😔
See I have ZERO sympathy for her simply because of the way she chose to start her relationship with him, while he was on/off with his pregnant ex and still living together. She reaped what she sowed and if she doesn't want to leave, well more fool her, its like she doesn't really want him but also doesn't want anyone else too either so stays trapped....the irony being everyone else has had him 🙄

The new house is the bigger equivalent of a cheating husband buying his wife a ring upgrade to apologise and symbolise a new start. Until he chears again....
Haha love this, its like that scene in sex and the city when Richard buys Samantha the biggest diamond ring after cheating and Carries asks 'what do you get if he cheats again? The Hope diamond?'
Samantha: Yea, that's what this is, I hope that fcker doesn't cheat again diamond 🤣

Last edited:
Oddly my grandparents did the same. My grandpa was a prolific womaniser and had many affairs and every time my granny caught him they would move house and she would make him move job as though this would somehow erase the damage he had caused. They were of the generation where you stuck it out whatever, much to the detriment of her MH, but why Jac stays with him god only knows. He’ll keep doing it because she allows it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oddly my grandparents did the same. My grandpa was a prolific womaniser and had many affairs and every time my granny caught him they would move house and she would make him move job as though this would somehow erase the damage he had caused. They were of the generation where you stuck it out whatever, much to the detriment of her MH, but why Jac stays with him god only knows. He’ll keep doing it because she allows it.
Well that is sad, years ago it was different though, they married young (and innocent) im sure your Gran would have been young and society at that point said marry and reproduce, financially tied, morally in some respect, everyone turned a blind eye too, out of shame, an awful time.
Today, while its still devastating and a lot of women go into marriage full of hope they are thankfully are more independent, financially and otherwise, its more common to divorce and our voices are heard.
Your poor Gran.

Reactions: 6
Yes she was a war bride so young by modern standards and didn’t leave due to divorce still needing to go to court with witnesses etc... sadly it’s the mental impact it has and you see it with Jac too so to avoid my grandparents mistake of 63 years of misery she should just go and make a happy life, more so as there are kids involved, but hey ho you can’t tell her!

Just to say that this is the tan that she has her name attached to which is supposed to be good. Now take a look at her wrist. Hmmmmmmm
If she promotes or has a tan company you'd think Rodney could take some time out of his busy schedule to help her apply it evenly and make sure it wasn't streaky. I used to do my friends for her because it's much easier for someone else to do it than do it yourself.

• Haha
I love my boyfriend more than anything. He's the best. We never have any problems. He's mad about me. If he ever was unfaithful which he wouldn't but if he was he'd be gone. I couldn't be like jac have the man I love touch me and be around me after he made the choice to ruin what we had by putting it in some witch.

If he cheats again, she really does need to get rid of him. Every time it happens she just looks a bigger fool. She's a doormat. She can play happy families all she wants. He will stray again soon enough.

I couldn't live with that scumbag. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 19
I love my boyfriend more than anything. He's the best. We never have any problems. He's mad about me. If he ever was unfaithful which he wouldn't but if he was he'd be gone. I couldn't be like jac have the man I love touch me and be around me after he made the choice to ruin what we had by putting it in some witch.

If he cheats again, she really does need to get rid of him. Every time it happens she just looks a bigger fool. She's a doormat. She can play happy families all she wants. He will stray again soon enough.

He obviously doesn't care about his kids either, if I grew up and found out my dad treated my mum like that I'd never speak to him again!

Agreed. No matter how much you love somebody when they disrespect you to the point he has done to her, you have to realise your worth and let go. Not only for herself but for those children too.

Reactions: 11
The way she has posted her new house on her stories and is slagging off various bits in it...I get we all want to do work on our houses but I feel like she’s being really disrespectful to the people she bought it from!

Reactions: 21
The way she has posted her new house on her stories and is slagging off various bits in it...I get we all want to do work on our houses but I feel like she’s being really disrespectful to the people she bought it from!
Not only that, but the house is HUGE! Ok it needs a bit of work, not a great deal from what I can see except the garden, but a lot of people would kill for a house like that!! Her saying she feels physically sick looking at it?? She’s such a brat!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to say that this is the tan that she has her name attached to which is supposed to be good. Now take a look at her wrist. Hmmmmmmm
Ah that crafty anti-tan 'Ghostan' 👻

Not only that, but the house is HUGE! Ok it needs a bit of work, not a great deal from what I can see except the garden, but a lot of people would kill for a house like that!! Her saying she feels physically sick looking at it?? She’s such a brat!!!!
Why not buy a house you like? What a strange couple.

He obviously doesn't care about his kids either, if I grew up and found out my dad treated my mum like that I'd never speak to him again!
Errm to be honest you should talk to a parent if this stuff comes out. You can't just take the side of one parent against the other. Parental relationships are totally different to the relationship between parents and their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.