Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

I wonder what this one will bring? šŸ¤”

I guess a new ITS ā€œdropā€ thatā€™s perfick for the school run and can be worn with a chunky trainer or a boot!

and some passive aggressive stories from DanLIE

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s taken the awful singing off her stories. She flicked the finger at the end so wonder if she got slack for that or just that so many people told her it was embarrassingly awful!

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the video Dan put up of Mia smacking him in the face on yesterday's story. He was laughing then put an annoyed video up at people commenting on it saying that they can hit him as he's their dad. I used to play fight my dad but I didn't smack him full in the face like that, I'd have got a right telling offšŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

What a poor dad he is. You need to teach your kids right from wrong and bring them up properly so they aren't like a brat who thinks they can get away with anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± Iā€™m pretty flexible as a parent about a lot of things and appreciate everyone has different parenting standards but thats just teaching your child to be a complete and utter brat. Slapping people in the face isnā€™t funny and sheā€™ll go to school thinking its okay to do to others and then be shocked when she gets a telling off or worse.. a well deserved slap in the face back! Whats next she full on gobs a load of spit in his face and they all have a good old laugh about it. Those kids are f*cked. Just when you think the parents couldnt be more stupid they prove you wrong again.

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for the kids because this is how they are being raised - by 2 idiotic parents. The poor things donā€™t stand a chance.

Reactions: 12
Maybe shes seen Jac do it many times with DanLIE!!
I did think it was a bit aggressive, she won't understand as she is only little, its his job to teach her that its not nice to do that.

Reactions: 9
Maybe shes seen Jac do it many times with DanLIE!!
I did think it was a bit aggressive, she won't understand as she is only little, its his job to teach her that its not nice to do that.
Thatā€™s the thing with those two though, tbey donā€™t teach them... they just put them infront of the tv or let them run riot in the house. The kids always seem hyper and even before bed are planted infront of the tv in their parents bedroom for ā€˜movie nightā€™. There is never any calm in that house, just constant noise and shouting. When you hear Ella speak she sounds like a complete brat and Mia is clearly the apple of DanLIEā€™s eye and gets away with anything. They are raising them to be, well, like themselves. God help them.

Thatā€™s the thing with those two though, tbey donā€™t teach them... they just put them infront of the tv or let them run riot in the house. The kids always seem hyper and even before bed are planted infront of the tv in their parents bedroom for ā€˜movie nightā€™. There is never any calm in that house, just constant noise and shouting. When you hear Ella speak she sounds like a complete brat and Mia is clearly the apple of DanLIEā€™s eye and gets away with anything. They are raising them to be, well, like themselves. God help them.
I agree he definitely has an extra soft spot for her.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t understand why their house is so messy when they barely leave it. Theyā€™ve got all the time in the world at the moment to keep it tidy. I get theyā€™re a family of 4 (sometimes 5) but the mess everywhere gave me palpitations

Reactions: 12
Love all the ā€œsuper flatteringā€ā€™looks on the Drop today cue endless photos of her bent over because they arenā€™t actually flattering. Also why say you live in the little day dresses when you are on Insta all day every day in PJs or Joggys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love all the ā€œsuper flatteringā€ā€™looks on the Drop today cue endless photos of her bent over because they arenā€™t actually flattering. Also why say you live in the little day dresses when you are on Insta all day every day in PJs or Joggys
The end bit I have laughed so much at šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Super cute, super flattering, super with a chunky trainer, sandal or flipflop. This one's my absolute favourite, super flattering, super cute ...........

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Super cute, super flattering, super with a chunky trainer, sandal or flipflop. This one's my absolute favourite, super flattering, super cute ...........
...now this one is one of my absolute faves. Super flattering, super cute, you can wear trainers, flip flops, boots, anything you want with it. Perfick! Donā€™t miss out guys!

• Haha
She can try to convince and fool us all (it'll never happen) but she'll never fully convince herself that a new home is "new beginnings" - the only way they'll have a fresh start is if DanIEL has his wandering cock removed! šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

Urgh, and I dislike her smug AF smile - she's got NOTHING to be smug about with her lying, cheating husband and feral children she seems to be completely disinterested in bringing up well and educating! šŸ˜”

Attachments

She can try to convince and fool us all (it'll never happen) but she'll never fully convince herself that a new home is "new beginnings" - the only way they'll have a fresh start is if DanIEL has his wandering cock removed! šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

Urgh, and I dislike her smug AF smile - she's got NOTHING to be smug about with her lying, cheating husband and feral children she seems to be completely disinterested in bringing up well and educating! šŸ˜”
Seems this is the 1st house they have actually bought, so needs some work as its not a new build. Another plug for the home (please give us free stuff) account.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.