Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like me, Jac looks AWFUL with no make up but pretty with it, tbf like the majority of us I would wager.
Totally disagree. I think she is a natural beauty who looks very generic when she overdoes it on the makeup. Most women look better bare faced, IMO. Most men don't find heavy makeup attractive either, although life isn't about what men find attractive. That said, I never wear makeup and I am regularly taken to be in my mid twenties although I am pushing forty. Natural is best!

Reactions: 7
Totally disagree. I think she is a natural beauty who looks very generic when she overdoes it on the makeup. Most women look better bare faced, IMO. Most men don't find heavy makeup attractive either, although life isn't about what men find attractive. That said, I never wear makeup and I am regularly taken to be in my mid twenties although I am pushing forty. Natural is best!
I think calling her a natural beauty is stretching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think Jacqueline is naturally pretty, for me it’s her facial expressions and personality that make her unattractive.

Reactions: 6
It’s the “ok guys I can’t deal” when videoing herself that does it for me. It’s so off putting. Comes across as so superficial.

looks wise I think she looks better without 5 layers of foundation on. Not sure why she can’t just meet half way and put a little bit of makeup on. Would look so much better and so natural. She looks like a drag Queen when they do her up for those shoots! She thinks she looks amazing but she looks like it’s been caked on.
Again, like I said looks aside it is the way she talks and her self importance that is the most uncomfortable thing to watch when she is talking

Reactions: 6
Out with her Mummy again. Daniel is no where to be seen.
Of course, Dan is too busy at the gym to bother spending any time with family. Let’s note his gym is open until 10pm so could make the decision to go once the kids are in bed, but it’s clear where his priorities lay. Coincidentally he never goes during the days he has Teddy though.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for his sloonngg to end up in another girl
Accidentally of course
Well I had a dream last week and wasn't going to talk about it on here as hello embarrassing! but he managed to charm my knicker right off literally 😂😂 f**k sake I thought I would be stronger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Of course, Dan is too busy at the gym to bother spending any time with family. Let’s note his gym is open until 10pm so could make the decision to go once the kids are in bed, but it’s clear where his priorities lay. Coincidentally he never goes during the days he has Teddy though.
I feel so bad for those little girls, both for the favouritism he shows towards his son and for the way he treats women. If I were Jac I would have words to say about him favouring Teddy over the girls.

Reactions: 4
I feel so bad for those little girls, both for the favouritism he shows towards his son and for the way he treats women. If I were Jac I would have words to say about him favouring Teddy over the girls.
He definitely has bonded better with Ted and Mia.

Reactions: 1
Too thick to understand that constantly spouting rubbish about covid/lockdown/vaccine all over his stories will impact both his and his wife’s business. I wouldn’t send my child to an academy of anti-vaxers and to a place where they don’t take the virus seriously.

Reactions: 7
Too thick to understand that constantly spouting rubbish about covid/lockdown/vaccine all over his stories will impact both his and his wife’s business. I wouldn’t send my child to an academy of anti-vaxers and to a place where they don’t take the virus seriously.
Didn't his Nanna die from Covid?

Reactions: 2
Excellent point! Her academy doesn't re-open until 25 July so perhaps she thought it would all have blown over by then... oh, sorry, I credited her with having an original thought. <slaps self>

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.