Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across so dim. Such a limited vocabulary. I cannot bear the ads for the hideous, ill fitting clothes!!!! I think she has a lovely figure but she really needs to size up, nobody looks well in clothes two sizes too small 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Gah she is so CHALDISH! She really doesn't act like a grown woman who has two children. She acts like a jumped up teenager. It's so embarrassing. I cringe for her 😬

I just can't cope. A vampire diaries drop???? I'm in my mid 20s and got over TVD when I was still in secondary school. What a lover

Edit. *loser

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The shirt is a blouse and the shorts are tit - is that a thread I see hanging off the back of them and what is that white square top right of the pic?
Them shorts are always the ones I steer clear of!!
They are so unflattering and just gross

Reactions: 2
The shirt is a blouse and the shorts are tit - is that a thread I see hanging off the back of them and what is that white square top right of the pic?
The filth of that mirror. Finger prints all over it. How can she not see that? Surely she could have flogged a whole bottle of Flash while telling us how she loves to clean mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Instead of wasting time and money on a ridiculous, over the top birthday party for a three year old, she should be using that time to take said three year old to a speech therapist. All of this is just for the Instagram and not to truly celebrate her birthday. Maybe Jacqueline should be begging for someone to assess that child and not begging for non essentials like this.

Reactions: 8
Instead of wasting time and money on a ridiculous, over the top birthday party for a three year old, she should be using that time to take said three year old to a speech therapist. All of this is just for the Instagram and not to truly celebrate her birthday. Maybe Jacqueline should be begging for someone to assess that child and not begging for non essentials like this.
Omg what excess. Does she not know there are starving people in this world! Have a small t party for her and donate the money to charity

Reactions: 1
Drove past the house a short while ago, as I often do. Jac was standing out the front with some sort of tradesperson (there are always big vans parked outside) wearing a longish red dress. How’s that for weak tea?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.