Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more. She has irreparably damaged her reputation and credibility. She has really sold out and it makes horrific viewing. On one hand I feel sorry for her as it really didn’t have to be that way when she left EE and won IAC, but on the other hand she’s been a willing participant in her own downfall.
She chose this life for herself when she settled for being a z listers insta influencer rather than a respected actress. She chose it when she publicly took back an abusive and cheating man and stood by his side against other women who spoke out against him. I have no sympathy for her. She gets what she deserves

Reactions: 19
Incredibly disrespectful that Jac has uploaded a photo of Teddy onto her ig page when Teddy’s mum has made it very clear she is not allowed to and wants no photos of her son on her page

Reactions: 6
Wait a minute I’ve never heard this tea? Who what when and how?
Her dad was convicted for stealing a tit load of money when he worked for the council (or something along those lines), he went to prison for it but never had to repay it as far as I remember. I think her mum was also aware of what he was doing. It’s all online… they are a vile bunch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just read about this online. He stole £500 000 from Enfield Council where he was head of finance. He was paying his wife 42 grand a year and she wasn’t an employee and also paying himself via fake invoices. He was only found out after he was made redundant with a pay off of £170 000. He subsequently lost all but 25 grand in scam investments. He got 4 years. He now receives his pension because they could not expel him from the pension scheme as he was no longer an employee. What a thoroughly disgusting human being!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Just read about this online. He stole £500 000 from Enfield Council where he was head of finance. He was paying his wife 42 grand a year and she wasn’t an employee and also paying himself via fake invoices. He was only found out after he was made redundant with a pay off of £170 000. He subsequently lost all but 25 grand in scam investments. He got 4 years. He now receives his pension because they could not expel him from the pension scheme as he was no longer an employee. What a thoroughly disgusting human being!!
Well I don't think he lives in a hovel do you? Not as if he wasn't paid a good salary either. I just hate the fact that council services would have been cut to make-up this loss and the idea that he is still due a salary - ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well I don't think he lives in a hovel do you? Not as if he wasn't paid a good salary either. I just hate the fact that council services would have been cut to make-up this loss and the idea that he is still due a salary - ridiculous.
That’s what the judge said when he sentenced him. He was clearly not satisfied with the lifestyle his salary gave him and wanted more. Heres an idea maybe your wife could have got an actual job like the rest of us do? Afterwards Jac sold her story saying how devastated they all were and how she cried herself to sleep. Not devastated enough not to make more money from it !!

Reactions: 9
That’s what the judge said when he sentenced him. He was clearly not satisfied with the lifestyle his salary gave him and wanted more. Heres an idea maybe your wife could have got an actual job like the rest of us do? Afterwards Jac sold her story saying how devastated they all were and how she cried herself to sleep. Not devastated enough not to make more money from it !!
And now it is out there again Jossa - your horrible robbing father and mother - can't pretend she didn't know why she was being paid £42k a year can she. 🌳 🍎 Mind how you go.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing they decided against getting another dog as haven’t seen or heard about it. She’s always on Instagram so surely we would have seen it.
You know the one they drove 100s of miles to visit

Reactions: 3
Omg what excess. Does she not know there are starving people in this world! Have a small t party for her and donate the money to charity
But she is not spending her money,she beggs and the company absorb the cost,so no chance of a charity donation

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.