Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would sleep with his penis but not the rest of him 🤣 (not possible I know 🤣) weirdest comment I’ve ever written on here the whole time I’ve been a member for past few years 🤣
Give ya head a wobble woman :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is this imbecile harping on about now? A razor company that encourages me to shave where only I want to shave? Wow thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She couldn’t even be bothered ironing the t-shirts before trying to flog them online. Says it all really!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is it bad to say I find Teddy so adorable but the other two not so much? 🙊

(They will def grow into their looks though, they look like Jac and she is beautiful)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I don’t think Jac is that beautiful. She has a head like a shiny potato and her features are crammed into a quarter of it. Mean i know but it is being talked about on here. She does however look nice when she’s made up and had her hair done. I personally think she desperately loves Devious Dan and will do anything to keep him. We’ve all met people like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t think Jac is that beautiful. She has a head like a shiny potato and her features are crammed into a quarter of it. Mean i know but it is being talked about on here. She does however look nice when she’s made up and had her hair done. I personally think she desperately loves Devious Dan and will do anything to keep him. We’ve all met people like that.
I totally disagree. I actually think she is much prettier when not made up. She is much more naturally pretty than most of these plastic TOWIE/Love Island types. Just because she isn't stick thin doesn't make her plain.

Reactions: 6
Jacqueline is pretty and naturally pretty but absolutely nothing to write home about

Reactions: 2
Is it bad to say I find Teddy so adorable but the other two not so much? 🙊

(They will def grow into their looks though, they look like Jac and she is beautiful)
Agree with the first bit
Teddy is so cute and he has a beautifull mummy
Have to disagree that jac is defo not beautiful
The girls obviously take after jac which says it all

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I totally disagree. I actually think she is much prettier when not made up. She is much more naturally pretty than most of these plastic TOWIE/Love Island types. Just because she isn't stick thin doesn't make her plain.
I don't think she's unattractive because of her weight.

I think she is a pretty girl, but she and pea head are a very odd pairing. She seems a bit too wholesome and girl next door for him.
But I think he is punching tbh as I find him completely unattractive in every single way. The bland sly face with his little head on that long neck.
Why you would fight to keep him if he is serially unfaithful is baffling. I'd be pleased to see the back of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she is a pretty girl, but she and pea head are a very odd pairing. She seems a bit too wholesome and girl next door for him.
But I think he is punching tbh as I find him completely unattractive in every single way. The bland sly face with his little head on that long neck.
Why you would fight to keep him if he is serially unfaithful is baffling. I'd be pleased to see the back of him.
Aye, they don't suit each other at all. I would have put him with a dolly bird, and Jac ain't one of those.

Aye, they don't suit each other at all. I would have put him with a dolly bird, and Jac ain't one of those.
I always thought him and Lucy Meck made a good couple. They would have had beautiful children but probably with no brain cells 🤣

• Haha
I always thought him and Lucy Meck made a good couple. They would have had beautiful children but probably with no brain cells 🤣
Beautiful? Their heads are both too small for their bodies. I don't think Lucy M is pretty at all. She has a decent ish figure and that's it. I also find him very unattractive.

Reactions: 4
Beautiful? Their heads are both too small for their bodies. I don't think Lucy M is pretty at all. She has a decent ish figure and that's it. I also find him very unattractive.
I think he’s a good looking bloke but his wet blanket personality and the way he treats woman puts me off him. He’s a cock

I always think the same about Lucy, nice figure but nothing to look at. Someone posted a picture of a sloth next to a pic of her and the resemblance was uncanny, it’s the eyes 😂

• Haha
I think she’s pretty but always looks a bit grubby like she needs a quick shower and a hair wash 🤣
That's the lashings of badly applied fake tan, it looks grubby rather than glowy. Her own human colour is fine, I don't know why she wants to look like an orange that's been rolling around someone's handbag for a week.

• Haha
That's the lashings of badly applied fake tan, it looks grubby rather than glowy. Her own human colour is fine, I don't know why she wants to look like an orange that's been rolling around someone's handbag for a week.
I completely agree. When all dolled up she looks average and a bit hard faced. When bare faced, she is really striking, with beautiful eyes and skin.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.