Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what excess. Does she not know there are starving people in this world! Have a small t party for her and donate the money to charity
Precisely but she wouldn't. She couldn't care less about charities. As if MeeArr is going to remember and appreciate such a lavish birthday party. It's all for content which is really sad. She will never be taken seriously as an "actress" again.

Drove past the house a short while ago, as I often do. Jac was standing out the front with some sort of tradesperson (there are always big vans parked outside) wearing a longish red dress. How’s that for weak tea?! 🤣
Where's Danlie? Shagging upstairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them shorts are always the ones I steer clear of!!
They are so unflattering and just gross
Yup - grannies do denim cut-offs but not quite ;)

Precisely but she wouldn't. She couldn't care less about charities. As if MeeArr is going to remember and appreciate such a lavish birthday party. It's all for content which is really sad. She will never be taken seriously as an "actress" again.

Where's Danlie? Shagging upstairs?
Has he left her yet? Asking for a friend :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s more than likely got most of it for free so no money to donate

Reactions: 1
Firstly my 2 year old grandson speaks better than Mia ( not her fault her parents are cretins ) and secondly my grandaughter had her 5 party in the park last weekend. Adults played cricket, children went in the adventure playground and a basic sandwich and crisp buffet was enjoyed by all. She did however have this cake. To top it all the Red Arrows flew over on the way to an air show! Top that jac

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Firstly my 2 year old grandson speaks better than Mia ( not her fault her parents are cretins ) and secondly my grandaughter had her 5 party in the park last weekend. Adults played cricket, children went in the adventure playground and a basic sandwich and crisp buffet was enjoyed by all. She did however have this cake. To top it all the Red Arrows flew over on the way to an air show! Top that jac
Lovely cake and sounds like a great day too - it doesn't take much to make kids happy - just their friends, a few games, their imaginations and a few crisps 😁

Reactions: 1
Lovely cake and sounds like a great day too - it doesn't take much to make kids happy - just their friends, a few games, their imaginations and a few crisps 😁
Exactly 💯 none of it is for MeeArr. It's all to show off. But trust me Jacqueline... nobody wants your life.

Reactions: 5
89A8CCCE-2451-4843-9781-5D847A128E8C.png

a ‘make up cake’ for a 3 year old. Sad world we live in 😞 let her have something g age appropriate!
And as for the graze table I thought exactly the same thing about the biscuits 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Grazing tables make me want to vom. Everyone’s hands all over the food and after a few people have delved in they look a mess. Plus I just don’t want my parma ham next to a brownie!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 624745
a ‘make up cake’ for a 3 year old. Sad world we live in 😞 let her have something g age appropriate!
And as for the graze table I thought exactly the same thing about the biscuits 🤣🤣
Those girls have no chance. They can't speak properly. Their mother is a begging doormat who can't cook, can't spell and acts like a child. And their father is a cheating scumbag who threatened to kill Teddy's mother and called one of them a mistake. Sad times all around.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So was all of that gifted? I didn’t see any hashtags. Totally excessive amount of food for children, absolutely shocking!

Reactions: 10
I thought buffets were still a no no at the moment due to potential cross infection with covid, especially as kids that age are not particularly good with hygiene. Unless things have changed??

Reactions: 9
I thought buffets were still a no no at the moment due to potential cross infection with covid, especially as kids that age are not particularly good with hygiene. Unless things have changed??
Thought the same even so not the brightest thing to do ATM

Reactions: 4
Yeah the only reason I ask is I have organised a conference at work for the end of June and the venue were really strict on food and everyone must bring their own, absolutely no sharing due to covid measures which makes sense. Seems a bit silly for them to have a graze platter for kids who are sticky and gross at the best of times.

Reactions: 8
She will never be taken seriously as an "actress" again.
Couldn’t agree more. She has irreparably damaged her reputation and credibility. She has really sold out and it makes horrific viewing. On one hand I feel sorry for her as it really didn’t have to be that way when she left EE and won IAC, but on the other hand she’s been a willing participant in her own downfall.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.