Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Dan went out with Jasmin Walia ?
Yes he was vile to her. Sleeping with her and leading her on knowing he wasn't interested

All the time. It's even worse when he is around because she's pretending they're really happy together
So blatantly forced and cringeworthy. Its always the ones who feel the need to prove their love / happiness who are the most miserable ones.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when Dan went out with Jasmin Walia ?
Once a player, always a player. How did he even find the time to fit Jasmin in between Megan and Jac? And let’s not forget him going on a date with Ferne McCann whilst seeing Jac, who publicly DEFENDED him for going on a date with another woman?? What a mug

Reactions: 6
Once a player, always a player. How did he even find the time to fit Jasmin in between Megan and Jac? And let’s not forget him going on a date with Ferne McCann whilst seeing Jac, who publicly DEFENDED him for going on a date with another woman?? What a mug
Also sending nudes to Georgia Kousoulou... you guessed it... WHILE WITH JAC 😬

Reactions: 7
Someone brought up a couple of threads ago about how it must kill Dan to have lost Megan and I fully agree. She is ‘the one that got away’ which is always alluring for anyone, plus she is the father of his boy who he definitely is more connected with.

Also, I fully believe Jac got pregnant on purpose to keep him. Teddy was around 12 weeks old when she fell pregnant 🤯 he was just a newborn. To be honest I hate Dan as much as the next person but you couldn’t blame him for losing respect for Jac after that. She was too easy and nobody wants that, especially some jumped up Essex playboy 🙊
He could of used a condom if he didn’t want to get her pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would sleep with his penis but not the rest of him 🤣 (not possible I know 🤣) weirdest comment I’ve ever written on here the whole time I’ve been a member for past few years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What if Dan got another girl pregnant whilst with Jacqueline?
Tbh I am so surprised that hasn't happened yet! Either the girls are clever and have made him use protection (which is debatable) or his sperm has had enough and said no Dan, not anymore. We are not swimming into another woman ever again after you're track record 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find her to be completely fake. Dan is too one dimensional to be fake.
That is letting him off too lightly. He may be thick as mince, and I am sure he is, but he has a kind of deviousness about him. Say what you like about JJ or any of the other women he sleeps with, he is the one who lies and cheats. He is far worse than her.

Reactions: 9
In my opinion Jac has a very devious streak aswell. Dan is a dog, we know that, but look how she treated Megan and went along with it. What woman gets involved with a man she knew was seeing someone and she was pregnant. She actively sought him out as she said in an interview when they first got together "I saw him on TOWIE and thought wow he's gorgeous and just had to have him" (paraphrasing). KNOWING that Megan was in the picture. She defended him knowing the vile things he said to her, knowing he threatened to kill her, knowing he called Ella a mistake. Also she publicly bullied two women who claimed Danlie had asked them back into his hotel room. Hashtag #Lookers...

I'm sorry but I don't buy this naive, little girl lost act from Jacqueline at all

At least when Lucy Meck found out that Megan was pregnant, she stopped pursuing Dan as she wanted him to focus on what was important (Teddy). Unlike Jacqueline who didn't give a duck, she just wanted herself a towie hunk

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.