Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dorothy Byrne. According to the C4 website she announced she was stepping down in March 2020, by the end of March Louisa:s appointment was announced with a start date of 1 May, so around that time ' she left'

Dorothy moved in to a specially created 'role'for one year. Which was definitely not part of a compromise agreement.
Agree. I remember her as a friend of mine had dealings with her early 2000s. It seems like she decided to retire and probably get a whopping great pension. She’s still down in Wiki as being in her old job.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Please, please, please, please, please can the Gardai come and get me. Please.
This would literally make my crappy year.
I will even send her my actual address and not delete a single thing I've written, I'm sure they are printed and angrily snapped into an arch lever file anyway.
I'll have this. I'll have my moment in court.
I dare you Jack. I bleeping DOUBLE DARE you!
I almost choked on my lunch there🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any legal investigation would mean looking into every single accusation, not just the ones she decided were unfair. Think she’s up for that?
No one is harassing jack, we just want her to stop taking money off people who can ill afford it. Stop pretending to be super poor when she obviously isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
(Yet) again, if she had sent them off surely she’d put a little post up with pics of packaging materials just for #content and to get them excited? Plus she could share it on her other channels to drive signups...

She’s actually thick, there’s a finite audience who are going to fool for this tit and pay her and she needs to cherish them. Every duck up or outright scam she loses those guys forever, it’s so much easier to retain happy customers (who then recommend you....) than it is finding new ones! She’s a useless tory she’s got no clue about BIZNIZ
It’s also worth noting that her Patreon subscribers represent only 0.125% of her Twitter following. That’s a remarkably low number of her followers who are sufficiently invested in her to put their hands in their pockets.
Worth reflecting on, eh Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I almost choked on my lunch there🤣
Hahaha! You can see I had a lie in this morning and took my medication late.
I'm a little less excitable now. But I stand by the post!
I'd like to add if they send one of the new female officers straight from the college in Templemore.
The 21st most mediocre Lesbian in Munster would be extremely grateful!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
aren't the beige postcards supposed to be sent out weekly? she is a fraudster and a thief.

Reactions: 37
I think Thread #100 should be a celebration of the vicious Canal and be called #Frausparty instead. I’ll chip in with the catering...72 baps @bignose28 - you slice, I’ll spread.
and after the successful catering (delish food, good-looking,on a budget) we will write a book about it. she will refer to us as THAT COVEN but we have nothing to worry about bc salad bag pesto, anchoiade and devilled eggs are nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has never advertised Grifty Shades Club after the initial posting - no glimpse of recipe cards or similar.

She also says:

This tier unlocks all of the Patron-only posts, which will include a new discount code for my website at the start of every month. Discount codes are exclusive to Patrons only and will last the entire month, and will be posted as a post here on my Patreon page - so keep your eyes peeled

And yet...she posted on Patreon early August, nothing in September, mid-October and now in November, not to give codes but to make excuses.

How many SECONDS of her precious time would making a discount code take?

What a con artist.
But what do you get a discount of? Her books? Once you have the books...what’s the point?

Reactions: 25
aren't the beige postcards supposed to be sent out weekly? she is a fraudster and a thief.
Weekly, indeed. And the thing is, we all KNEW she would never be able to do it, and said this at the time. THAT is how useless she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Surely it would only take a couple of hours a week to fill the envelope s and then post them on the way to Asda? Then she would not have the 'stress' of having to ask fans not to @ her. Cause and effect, Jack. Do the job in the first place then you don't have to post such messages...

Reactions: 39
But what do you get a discount of? Her books? Once you have the books...what’s the point?
Also, a discount only means you are being asked to buy YET MORE STUFF, i.e. put yet more money Jack’s way. It’s a complete rip off.

Reactions: 40
[/QUOTE]
Latest Patreon post... 👀 Missing Items? Could she be asking the pay-pigs to not @ her on Twitter when the stuff they've paid for doesn't show up lest the cabal see it?

Let's hope the Post Office let her post her wares this lockdown...
Jesus wept. Although love the contrast of the title "missing items" and patreon's suggestion to join for just £7 a month. Hmm I don't think so thanks.
Big cheers to all the patreon detectives on this thread... this is sickening and inexcusable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do not understand how Louisa can be associated with her considering her high profile job. Southend Trading Standards should investigate but I believe most council employees are working from home now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, a weekly treat arriving through your letter box an undefined number of cards in an undefined size, featuring yummy recipes on high quality card or something.
I've just found the screenshot (on here obviously rather than on Jack's twitter account) and it says "a weekly physical set of full colour, premium quality recipe cards".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.