Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just a weekly postcard, but a “set”. I wonder if she’s sent any out at all? Not to mention the monthly postcards that other tier subscribers were promised.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Can we start calling the recipe cards, "Beige, Bland and Blagged?"
We know how she like a bit of alliteration as evidenced by her pan of 'Wistful, whirls of woe'...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not just a weekly postcard, but a “set”. I wonder if she’s sent any out at all? Not to mention the monthly postcards that other tier subscribers were promised.
I do actually wish I'd signed up for this at the time so I could make a proper formal complaint about it )not to Jack but to trading standards or whoever). It's clear she's done sweet FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm amazed she didn't go to the full hog and mention her very very sick mother, unless she's keeping that one in her arsenal for when people start getting really impatient

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
What an absolute bleeping twit 😄 She has no business discussing any other country's elections after what she did. Plus the mention of Jude Law 🙄😂
These few paragraphs are perfect for playing Jack-being-a-bleep bingo

Reactions: 15
(As a little off-topic aside, if anyone is finding Jack and her shenanigans *a bit much* today, I recommend a trip to Matt’s Instagram where he’s posted an adorable video of his kitten and cat. If you like cats obvs).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Online vicious bullies”

Have a day off Jack and fulfil your obligations. Those postcards people were paying you for need to be sent.

We are just calling you and your stupidity to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Weekly, indeed. And the thing is, we all KNEW she would never be able to do it, and said this at the time. THAT is how useless she is.
She basically came up with a tit pun and monetised it. Ironic isn’t it that far from having ticked anything off the list she’s now in the red not even doing the basics

Reactions: 29
How can you be bullied out of performing a job you do on your own, in your own home, surrounded by precisely bleeping no one?

God imagine being in prison and your cell mate asking what you're in for and you have to say "three counts of laughing at Jack Monroe and one of Patreon monitoring".
Hahaha!
I don't want Ruby Rose playing me in the movie though. In case Jack ends up body doubling or some such bullshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
they should have had 4 cards by now. you'd think twitter would be full of happy shoppers. i've searched so many variants of jack monroe/bootstrapcook recipe/postcards and it's crickets.

you'd even think, even before the ~warning~, maybe there night have been polite enquires as to the cards' whereabouts. there was that one lady on 30th october when cooper was preventing a trip to the post office and that's it! i just don't get it. it really is a cult, isn't it. like she sends secret messages in her tweets that only have an effect on susceptible people! 🥴

Reactions: 37
I've just found the screenshot (on here obviously rather than on Jack's twitter account) and it says "a weekly physical set of full colour, premium quality recipe cards".
Set also implies more than one card.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 13.35.50.png

In case the info disappears in mysterious circumstances, she said she would produce weekly postcards to those in the UK. And as previous posters mentioned, she'd be retweeting the tit out of photos etc if the Patreons had actually received them

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm amazed she didn't go to the full hog and mention her very very sick mother, unless she's keeping that one in her arsenal for when people start getting really impatient
Why did the very very sick mother have to come over to JMs house aka crappy bungalow for dinner? When a relative or friend of mine is ill, I cook for them. I have placed warm meals in front of doorsteps, and, no, I don't work as a delivery person.
If JM is sucking strepsils (nice ad, btw), why would she spend time with others who are not well??

PS: I know this is off-topic but just wanted to stress that SHE RENTS. Bc this had not been brought up for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“Online vicious bullies”

Have a day off Jack and fulfil your obligations. Those postcards people were paying you for need to be sent.

We are just calling you and your stupidity to account.
And we are not stalking her either. We want to be safe and as far away as we can from her slop food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.