Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Private prayer”... nothing private about Jack... I’m surprised she doesn’t tweet her prayers.
"Dear Lord, please allow any tv network to see how marvellous I am and send me a rightful and just commission. Let me prosper so I can buy the bungalow and let others see how truly wonderful I am, so they will date me. Oh, and perhaps sort out the pandemic so I can go out again. In your name I pray, Amen"

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m not sure who I want to put in the bin more, Jack or Charity Shop Sue. I’ve started watching to distract me from being triggered by Yankee Doodle Jack and the fact she can’t vote in her own bleeping election never mind commentate on a US vote, and she is sick. If Jack Monroe was ginger, that would be her.

Reactions: 15
Quest has anyone seen evidence of the 50 shades of beige cards in the wild ? Just wondering if they actually exist

Reactions: 21
“People are gross” (classist bleeping cow) yet she was happy to get the train the other day when it served her.

The virus didn’t set a date for its resurgence, Jack, it never went away. You’re just performing concern so you get to show off your (frankly mediocre) handwriting again. And that is too many people to bubble with. Sorry to be like some jobsworth prefect but however you spin it, it is.

Honestly, if I sent a tweet while even a minute late for a deadline my boss would be straight up my arse asking where it was. Jack is doing pointless colouring in while she owes not only her publisher the poverty tome but a few hundred postcards to her Patreons... she’s brazen. Her lack of shame borders on sociopathic.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Quest has anyone seen evidence of the 50 shades of beige cards in the wild ? Just wondering if they actually exist
They don’t. She’s lying and hasn’t bothered making them and is now shitting herself as people have called her out finally for not providing what was agreed for their Patreon donation.

If they existed she’d have no hesitation posting them everywhere as she can’t even go to the toilet without letting the squiggles know. Like this bleeping breadcrumb trail about Louise being back. Nobody. Gives. A. tit. Jack. The best thing people can do is not reply to the nonsense and maybe one day she will go away.

Ps. You all saw mine 30 odd threads ago, my handwriting is way better and I’m offended people think Jack’s is good. Mine is regularly compared to computer font *takes a bow* but I’m not a narcissist so not everyone on Twitter knows this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 300001View attachment 300002
I’ve gone back and forth over whether to post this as it seems i’m more concerned than she is about their privacy.
Also, and this is really boiling my piss, is the insistence on using ‘Bungalow’ instead of ‘Ours’, ‘Our place’, ‘My place’, etc. Just in case the Jackolytes have forgotten it’s just a bungalow. Actually, I’m more shocked that it doesn’t say ‘Rented bungalow’. 🙄
ETA Tbf, on a re-read, bungalow may be a different one, cos she does say ‘Home’ for her and her son, I think. Do you know what, I don‘t know what to think. Why won‘t it stop? Ooh, thread title #100 Please, just stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 300001View attachment 300002
I’ve gone back and forth over whether to post this as it seems i’m more concerned than she is about their privacy.
If the mask is Louisa (it is) what is meant by support for Mama B post op? Is Louisa known as Mama B? Is Louisa having an op? Surely Louisa should be known as Mama L. Is Jack referring to herself as Mama B because Mama A is her Mama? Or is Jack Mama A? Is Mama B used because the child has had so many step parents in his short life? Is Mama B a way to objectify the other person and lose them their own identity? Who is having an operation mid pandemic? It must be a very serious operation that can't wait.

I really don't know why this has got go me this morning. It has as little effect on my day to day life as the USA election results have on Jack's.

However I do know that it sets my teeth on edge that a 32 year old mother of a 10 year old child uses the word Mama to refer to anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Surely #666 is more appropriate?

I just cannot imagine, what she must think, when she sees her face in these threads. 🤣😂

Well as she doesn’t drive, how is she going to get to the tv filming without public transport?
Because there is no Tube that goes to her garden shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not me. And they should have been posted weekly since October to her backers.
Weekly was always going to be a stretch as she's absolutely bleeping useless (not that it can be excused as it's WHAT THEY'RE PAYING FOR) but the fact that not even ONE has made an appearance is utterly abominable. The gall of it.

Reactions: 27
If the mask is Louisa (it is) what is meant by support for Mama B post op? Is Louisa known as Mama B? Is Louisa having an op? Surely Louisa should ge known as Mama L. Is Jack referring to herself as Mama B because Mama A is her Mama? Or is Jack Mama A? Is Mama B used because the child has had so many step parents in his short life? Is Mama B a way to objectify the other person and lose them their own identity? Who is having an operation mid pandemic? It must be a very serious operation that can't wait.

I really don't know why this has got go me this morning. It has as little effect on my day to day life as the USA election results have on Jack's.

However I do know that it sets my teeth on edge that a 32 year old mother of a 10 year old child uses the word Mama to refer to anyone.
Allegra used to refer to herself as "Mama", read it a few days ago, need to dig out receipts. Also thought that class wise she would be a "mummy" though.
But this all doesn't answer the question why L is Mama B. Odd.

Reactions: 14
I agree that when you look into it, there is an awful lot of cross mixing going on 😕.
Also, she made such a loud fuss through lockdown last time, to make sure we knew she couldn't see her poorly mum as she was shielding. But this time with all that mixing occuring, it's ok? Even though her mum is, she says, very sick still?

Reactions: 31
My teenagers call me mama (and their father, Dada) :unsure: and recently my 17 year old called me from his break room and referred to me as Mama which incited much comment from his classmates to which he responded by saying "anyway, love you mama" and blowing kisses down the phone. So we're a fully unashamed mama using household. But I still don't refer to myself as Mama in notes I write for my own reference and stick on my own fridge. Every thing she does is so bloody performative.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
TBF to the squig who commented on her handwriting, it is actually bloody lovely. I'm just so baffled as to why? Why? Has she really not got anything better to be doing? What is the point in it? There's nothing offensive or unpleasant about it, it's just so...pointless. Why?

ETA: I take it back about it not being unpleasant or offensive - had forgotten she'd called people gross. Can she not do ANYTHING without being horrible!?
That list makes no sense whatsover. Because it looks like a lot bit it is NOT. It is not difficult to remember those items. It is not a proper to do list which you write when you think sth might slip through. It is written for us and squiggles to show that she doesn't sit on her sofa but had actual things to do, such as looking after ill relatives. Which is sth I would not need a list for. I have a few people in my life I look after. I don't need a list, they are on my mind anyway and if they are so unwell that I need to check on them, I would never need a reminder...
The list screams: look, I am an upstanding and caring member of the community.
And if she cares for one, she has to shout about it and doesn't just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.