Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started to write out a big bit on how retailers assume ur gender but like everything with her it’s just such a huge lie there’s absolutely no point. Largely it’s based upon purchase history, eg you buy men’s pants so you’re a bloke. It’s flawed as women tend to buy for the home. Most big retailers use Experian data so know a creepy amount about you, but yes ofc the ultimate boomer Jack thinks it’s just one gender obsessed ninny manually inputting each customer’s ID, assuming that DR JACK MONROE must be a traaaazer wearing BLOKE!
Plus presumably when she was claiming to be transgender she was a trans MAN? So wouldn't those adverts for aftershave and electric shavers be of more interest to her than she claims?

Reactions: 34
EXACTLY the type of manipulative excuses she used to update her Kickstarter with 😡

Poor Uncle Easter Island Eamonn’s getting a headache off it all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
whenever intersex is mentioned then you know it’s a poorly researched argument. Intersex people don’t want to be involved, there’s no choice for them and actually most of them are actually one sex but may have the genitals of both. Also Jack if you’re transgender man, your not a lesbian.
I'm intersex and honestly many of us don't want to be involved but to be fair, quite a lot do. But in any case, intersex is about sex and not about gender. So I don't see the relevance of my community to someone like Jack who is of female sex, whatever her gender expression might be except do she can try to co-opt us as a gotcha debating point.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Source: a friend who is still waiting for September and October postcards.

View attachment 299166
Please, please, please, please, please can the Gardai come and get me. Please.
This would literally make my crappy year.
I will even send her my actual address and not delete a single thing I've written, I'm sure they are printed and angrily snapped into an arch lever file anyway.
I'll have this. I'll have my moment in court.
I dare you Jack. I bleeping DOUBLE DARE you!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
It is interesting that people think that LC has come back (or never really left) The last holder of her definitely not 100k plus salary job left abruptly, apparently linked to a speech she gave calling Boris Johnson a liar.

What number 10 so think about the head of C4 News being on a relationship with someone who writes scathing essays about them on Twitter is anyone's guess. But it could explain Jack's attack on the BBC about presenter/employee neutrality.

Reactions: 24
Started to write out a big bit on how retailers assume ur gender but like everything with her it’s just such a huge lie there’s absolutely no point. Largely it’s based upon purchase history, eg you buy men’s pants so you’re a bloke. It’s flawed as women tend to buy for the home. Most big retailers use Experian data so know a creepy amount about you, but yes ofc the ultimate boomer Jack thinks it’s just one gender obsessed ninny manually inputting each customer’s ID, assuming that DR JACK MONROE must be a traaaazer wearing BLOKE!
I believe the rule is that ladies can't go to university, so it explains the confusion. (I know I always assume people with names like Jack, Gerald, David etc are ladies and only if they have a title like Professor or Doctor do I start to wonder if they are really a man.) That "whiff of academia" in universities makes ladies faint. The one exception is sometimes a lady can become a lady doctor but only if she swears never to wear traaaazers and only to prescribe lipstick, not nasty manly things like medications.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It is interesting that people think that LC has come back (or never really left) The last holder of her definitely not 100k plus salary job left abruptly, apparently linked to a speech she gave calling Boris Johnson a liar.

What number 10 so think about the head of C4 News being on a relationship with someone who writes scathing essays about them on Twitter is anyone's guess. But it could explain Jack's attack on the BBC about presenter/employee neutrality.
Who was the previous holder?

Reactions: 4
bet she adds the honorary doctorate back into her Twitter bio now

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 299166
I don't know why I'm surprised that this is what that post says. ALL her post comments are people saying they have an address registered to Patreon and haven't received anything. Not to mention that we haven't seen one single person showing off their postcards or their beige recipes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

View attachment 299166
Does she really think her paetrons haven't noticed that amount of time she spends pissing around on twitter, and if they haven't Iisted on their postal address, can't she or her elusive admin assistant contact them?

And re legal action, would anyone think Jack would stoop so low she would try to start a rumour that she had an affair with a married man just she could accuse is of libel,?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
[Yes] absolutely - her triple brag of silent labour, 30 hours, and being apparently sassy enough to demand to see the intricacies of major abdominal surgery don’t add up. Who cares if you make a noise giving birth? It’s not even a brag, it just makes you sound like your priorities are in the wrong order. Don’t Scientologists insist their women are silent in labour?
I had an elective caesarean as my SB was breach. That was in spite of a midwife telling me that I should have a natural birth because “a big boned girl like you would deliver a breach baby no problem”. Rude 🙄. We were told what was going to happen each step and I accepted what they said. Because they’re the experts. They have the welfare of mothers and babies to consider all shift, every shift and if some upstart starts mumping on about wanting to see what’s happening, which I’m sure could jeopardise the op, then I’m fairly sure they would be told to zip it in no uncertain terms.

Unless of course SB was born at a private hospital, more leeway there I would expect....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does she really think her paetrons haven't noticed that amount of time she spends pissing around on twitter, and if they haven't Iisted on their postal address, can't she or her elusive admin assistant contact them?
(Yet) again, if she had sent them off surely she’d put a little post up with pics of packaging materials just for #content and to get them excited? Plus she could share it on her other channels to drive signups...

She’s actually thick, there’s a finite audience who are going to fool for this tit and pay her and she needs to cherish them. Every duck up or outright scam she loses those guys forever, it’s so much easier to retain happy customers (who then recommend you....) than it is finding new ones! She’s a useless tory she’s got no clue about BIZNIZ

• Heart
Reactions: 54

View attachment 299166
Can you imagine that post coming from any other business? If you saw that on a FB or Etsy account, and realised it was a regular occurrance you'd steer well clear. People have paid for a certain product, so they have every right to complain on any social media outlet you have to sell the bloody thing in the first place!! If you can't be arsed to stick some postcards in an envelope and chuck them in the postbox then don't take people's money for it :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 60
If anybody had received anything they would be all over her Twitter with it: ‘Sooooooooooo excited for the post today...can’t wait to try this scrumptious looking deliciousness Jack. Om nom nom’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I believe the rule is that ladies can't go to university, so it explains the confusion. (I know I always assume people with names like Jack, Gerald, David etc are ladies and only if they have a title like Professor or Doctor do I start to wonder if they are really a man.) That "whiff of academia" in universities makes ladies faint. The one exception is sometimes a lady can become a lady doctor but only if she swears never to wear traaaazers and only to prescribe lipstick, not nasty manly things like medications.
I was so intent on parsing her thoughts on gender that I completely overlooked this! Like lol, they thought you were a woman called 'Jack Monroe' but suddenly you're 'Dr Jack Monroe' and they think you're a MAN? Also there is no 'Hon' option to tag when you're filling in your details for an Asda account. If anything it would be 'Hons' meaning HONOURS not HONORARY but ofc Asda have absolutely no interested whatsoever in the details of your degree, why would they? God she's so unbelievably full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If anybody had received anything they would be all over her Twitter with it: ‘Sooooooooooo excited for the post today...can’t wait to try this scrumptious looking deliciousness Jack. Om nom nom’
That’s why she doesn’t want them posting as they’ll see how many others haven’t received theirs.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.