Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is 'forensic' (and varients) one of her new fave words? Do they still show repeats of CSI and Law and Order during the day? She seems to pick up words from here a lot, but it's not something we've used, so must be off the telly
The only forensic that needs using around her is forensic accounting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s cos all the slop you bung together has killed your sense of taste, off milk stinks, you should have smelt it before it even hit your tongue, and if you still didn’t notice then you have got serious issues numpty
It curdles too, if it's SEVERELY off, so you'd notice. Just endless lies, for the sake of it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who was the previous holder?
Dorothy Byrne. According to the C4 website she announced she was stepping down in March 2020, by the end of March Louisa:s appointment was announced with a start date of 1 May, so around that time ' she left'

Dorothy moved in to a specially created 'role'for one year. Which was definitely not part of a compromise agreement.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Source: a friend who is still waiting for September and October postcards.

View attachment 299166
This is SO manipulative. She’s hinting that she’s being harassed so badly that police etc. are involved (🤔🤔🤔), asks people not to post publicly, and then pretty much insinuates that they shouldn’t mention at all if they’re not getting what they paid for, because SHE IS STRUGGLING WITH IT ALL - the clear implication being that they are big meanies if they dare to complain. She is completely shameless. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Sincere apologies for overly early thread title suggestion otherwise I'll forget:

Jack Monroe #100 #FRAUD

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This is SO manipulative. She’s hinting that she’s being harassed so badly that police etc. are involved (🤔🤔🤔), asks people not to post publicly, and then pretty much insinuates that they shouldn’t mention at all if they’re not getting what they paid for, because SHE IS STRUGGLING WITH IT ALL - the clear implication being that they are big meanies if they dare to complain. She is completely shameless. 😡😡😡
It's actually insane! Maybe if she didn't spend all night tweeting about her skincare routine and made-up birth story she'd have more waking hours in the day to provide the service that people are paying her for. Absolutely zero work ethic and always some else's fault - she is pathetic and useless and will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm almost tempted to become a Patreon just to see what absolute crap she's spouting.
I would love that idea. Coven setting up its very own tip jar (*rattle, rattle) to become the lowest caste member of patreon just to forensically examine everything. The good news is that we would either not have to fight over her presents bc they are crap or bc there wouldn't be any in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thirty hours of labour spent in silence? Is she married to Tom Cruise or sommat?
It would make a lot of sense, though, I do admit.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sincere apologies for overly early thread title suggestion otherwise I'll forget:

Jack Monroe #100 #FRAUD
I think Thread #100 should be a celebration of the vicious Canal and be called #Frausparty instead. I’ll chip in with the catering...72 baps @bignose28 - you slice, I’ll spread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She has never advertised Grifty Shades Club after the initial posting - no glimpse of recipe cards or similar.

She also says:

This tier unlocks all of the Patron-only posts, which will include a new discount code for my website at the start of every month. Discount codes are exclusive to Patrons only and will last the entire month, and will be posted as a post here on my Patreon page - so keep your eyes peeled

And yet...she posted on Patreon early August, nothing in September, mid-October and now in November, not to give codes but to make excuses.

How many SECONDS of her precious time would making a discount code take?

What a con artist.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Friends could I ask a favour as I've only just watched the leftover larder insta lives (and omg) - desperate to read the chat during this time - which thread do I head to??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.