Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack: "ooh, what pictures does Miliband have on his walls?"

Probably not a giant photo of David Cameron, you dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
'Political Jack' is bleeping with my Cosmics people.
Can she get back to doing unspeakable things to food and letting money from her Patreons 'rest' in her account?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was trying to find the contradicting article in which she says she wrote 'not my circus not my monkeys' on her brexit ballot paper but stumbled across this absolute cringe-fest that I don't think I've seen before...

It's all really bad but this bit in particular is making me want to turn inside out from embarrassment
brb updating my amazon account to address me properly, it’s HTRIA BSc Hons from now on sweeties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I was trying to find the contradicting article in which she says she wrote 'not my circus not my monkeys' on her brexit ballot paper but stumbled across this absolute cringe-fest that I don't think I've seen before...

It's all really bad but this bit in particular is making me want to turn inside out from embarrassment
How does tagging "the 'Hon' after 'Monroe' for my ASDA account", "keep things legitimate and the snark to a minimum" rather than, you know, having completely the opposite effect?

• Haha
They’ve set up a side chat without her.
You would though, wouldn’t you? Imagine being in a US election Whatsapp group and your serious discussion is constantly interrupted by her banal self-centred crap (behold I have spoken, me me me me me, my skincare regime, my caesarean, me again, yet more pointless made-up anecdotes about ME, did I mention me?, me me me me me) - with nothing of value to add about the actual election.
She clearly finds herself endlessly brilliant and fascinating and doesn’t get that maybe not everyone else shares this view. I bet she’s known as the pub bore down the Groucho bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Source: a friend who is still waiting for September and October postcards.

x.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
whenever intersex is mentioned then you know it’s a poorly researched argument. Intersex people don’t want to be involved, there’s no choice for them and actually most of them are actually one sex but may have the genitals of both. Also Jack if you’re transgender man, your not a lesbian.
Started to write out a big bit on how retailers assume ur gender but like everything with her it’s just such a huge lie there’s absolutely no point. Largely it’s based upon purchase history, eg you buy men’s pants so you’re a bloke. It’s flawed as women tend to buy for the home. Most big retailers use Experian data so know a creepy amount about you, but yes ofc the ultimate boomer Jack thinks it’s just one gender obsessed ninny manually inputting each customer’s ID, assuming that DR JACK MONROE must be a traaaazer wearing BLOKE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning campers! I’m still grunking AGCJ...

Borderline Diabetes/Hypoglycaemia to be added to the hypochondria ailments list 🥴View attachment 299045
Hmmm, not a doctor but administer meds for and work with diabetics. You don't get hypoglycemia as an untreated diabetic , diabetes melitus literally means sweet water/ urine. The low blood sugar results from taking meds/ insulin and then not eating afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we write something to go at the start of every thread for any duped Patreons who see the light and make it over here? Mainly something debunking these ridiculous claims about police and legal action. There's no police. No legal action. This is all done to stop you from kicking up a fuss about not receiving items. We aren't bullies. Just don't like seeing people being conned out of their hard earned cash in the middle of a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Lol @ police and legal action, she's still pulling this one, eh?
@Harrybosch brilliant undercover informants, thank you so much. Has your friend made sure they've filled in their address because that's OBVIOUSLY what the problem is, isn't it, Jack 🥰
Friend is pretty competent. But yeah, I'm sure it's their fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.