Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an ex-midwife I have attended many more Caesarean sections than Jack.
I can tell you it did not happen....well not as she described it.

Firstly you are being closely monitored by an anaesthetist during the op, secondly you have a cannula and fluids in at least one arm.
I have however known women ask if they can have the screen lowered to see the baby as it arrives and that is always done if they want it. Am certain this is what Jack means...but as usually she has to embellish the truth.

Plus unless there was a mirror then Jack didn’t see a thing happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Jack says she viewed her own caesarean.

Would any doctor allow this? Maybe the very end - but it's just, as usual, a twisting of the event, or a massive lie.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes the blue curtain is lowered at the time of delivery but not during the actual operation. The patient wouldn't actually be able to see anything anyway. They are lying on their back, slightly tilted to the left and have a huge baby bump in front of them so it's impossible to see what's going on. Why am I even typing this, it didn't happen.
same, babe, I have no idea why I’m typing about it as it’s bleeping ridiculous, anyone with a brain will realise this simply isn’t true. It’s another pathetic branding attempt as a COOL TOUGH GIRL, oooh aren’t I gorey and edgy~ 🙄 all the while complaining about being “bullied” by a forum that consume the content she puts out for us! Either you’re a bad witch or you’re not hun pls make your mind up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hang on just a mo. I was intrigued. So I went to look. It’s just banana, microwaved to duck and then lob some chocolate in. Tbf, she does state that it’s ‘not really a recipe’ (no tit Sherlock) but then goes on to spend paragraph after paragraph wittering on about the ‘blissful moments’ and ‘accidental mid morning desserts’. Oh, and it’s ‘virtuously vegan’. I assume if you leave out the chocolate. But then it’s just a fucked banana and that’s a whole different ball game.
PS She says it’s something she ‘wouldn’t mind feeding to the kids....if only I can relinquish my sudden fierce ownership of Every Banana In The House’. You can almost touch the maternal feels.
‘Fucked banana’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jack NOW, screeching and wailing: I’ve not had a holiday for 7 years!!!!!!!!

Jack THEN: so I’ve just had a great holiday
7DF6DDDF-4284-40C5-BCEC-03F1BB266309.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Latest Patreon post... 👀 Missing Items? Could she be asking the pay-pigs to not @ her on Twitter when the stuff they've paid for doesn't show up lest the cabal see it?

Let's hope the Post Office let her post her wares this lockdown...
FFS. Don’t any of her brainless followers ever wonder why they’ve never actually *seen* any of this online bullying that she claims?
Do I take it that her Patreon subscribers haven’t received the goods? Quelle surprise. Nobody saw that coming. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm almost tempted to become a Patreon just to see what absolute crap she's spouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm surprised she's not claiming to have performed her own life saving surgery, but given the state of her knives I'm quite glad.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm surprised she's not claiming to have performed her own life saving surgery, but given the state of her knives I'm quite glad.
If she didn’t get marginalised points for having a scar (which she’s referred to as if it’s some sort of horror previously) she’d be telling us how fagan made her give birth on the factory floor and our plucky heroine did it all herself in 3 minutes flat 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was trying to find the contradicting article in which she says she wrote 'not my circus not my monkeys' on her brexit ballot paper but stumbled across this absolute cringe-fest that I don't think I've seen before...

It's all really bad but this bit in particular is making me want to turn inside out from embarrassment

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I hate the way she has humble bragged about it as if all women should be silent whilst giving birth. I really wonder what I would say to her if I ever saw her face to face. There's so much to say.
I am sure those sheets are there for surgical and hygiene purposes.

I am surprised she isn't claiming she cut him out herself with her trusty breadknife.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was trying to find the contradicting article in which she says she wrote 'not my circus not my monkeys' on her brexit ballot paper but stumbled across this absolute cringe-fest that I don't think I've seen before...

It's all really bad but this bit in particular is making me want to turn inside out from embarrassment
Do they offer degrees in grifting! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

whenever intersex is mentioned then you know it’s a poorly researched argument. Intersex people don’t want to be involved, there’s no choice for them and actually most of them are actually one sex but may have the genitals of both. Also Jack if you’re transgender man, your not a lesbian.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.