Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....she couldn’t even be bothered to cast her vote in Brexit, something that directly involves not only her but her son yet she stays up overnight to comment so flippantly on the America election. She’ll be soooo angry the Groucho couldn’t be open for this....

I hope SB is spending today (or maybe he’s back at school?) with his dad so he doesn’t have to amuse himself ~all day~ while she catches up on her naps.

Would love to know who’s in the “US election buddies” What’s App group - given the time difference and the gravity of the situation, I’m not sure how many people would have fallen asleep by 3am our time.

It bothers me a bit that she’s referring to us as a large group of bullies. I know we’re not but it’s just unfair that she gets to manipulate the suckers into not publicly asking for what they’ve paid for. If she ordered something from Cotswold Company Argos and it didn’t arrive, she’d be on Twitter before you could say “flat pack” (and I’m sure she has before?)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Would love to know who’s in the “US election buddies” What’s App group - given the time difference and the gravity of the situation, I’m not sure how many people would have fallen asleep by 3am our time.
They’ve set up a side chat without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Yel

Many people that reply to her posts don't even have a face pic, yet jack says it's all middle aged white men that have an issue with a WoC president. She's worse than trump at trying to stir up tit and be divisive. Horrible corrosive toxic person.

Screenshot_2020-11-04-06-12-44-609_com.twitter.android.jpg

Yet she called people racist for thinking she mispronounced a name that's was said differently to how it's usually pronounced.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just adding, I mentioned that it was JM's £20 shops that brought me back to this thread, it was but, because of the tit food she happily claimed she was feeding to her son. I would live on lentils alone before feeding that crap to a child of mine

Reactions: 34
Funny how since we’ve said how SB’s step mum’s girls WhatsApp group must be lit, the original tattle if you will, she’s mentioning her groups left right and centre. Like cool hun enjoy em ?? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Competitive birth stories. Go Jack! Tell us how special you are and imply that everyone else has birthed wrong.
Imagine being so self-absorbed that you interrupted people doing important work to keep your baby alive to make your own demands (I’m assuming this was an emcs rather than planned bc of the 30h labour).

When it happened to me, I was too busy praying we would be ok to even think about needing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My daily exclaim whilst updating my of JM? For crying outloud!!!

Reactions: 7
How many more days do we think lockdown larder will continue...it's a joke isn't it?! Who is this helping??
She was moaning about only getting a few requests yesterday, and the whole thing is very low energy and low engagement. I reckon even her devoted followers must be playing “Jack Bingo” in their heads by now (curry/dhal/stew etc). I reckon she’ll lose interest by the end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah bullshit she didn't take the ultimate opportunity to gnash and wail at people 😂

331 people have voted on the poll now! We are an expanding coven indeed! 🥳
334 and don’t forget those incygrunking who have yet to arrive in real time.

can we start a hashtag trend on twitter? Postal problems Southend? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine being so self-absorbed that you interrupted people doing important work to keep your baby alive to make your own demands (I’m assuming this was an emcs rather than planned bc of the 30h labour).

When it happened to me, I was too busy praying we would be ok to even think about needing to watch.
It’s not even worth typing the various reasons it clearly didn’t happen, but it doesn’t. We needed the blue curtain raising as husb is so tall and they couldn’t as it’s major bleeping surgery they’ve got other tit to be getting on with. You sign consent forms ahead of time as with any surgery, I had to sign amendments half an hour ahead of mine for additional medical bits cos of a pre existing health condition, and they made it clear that they cannot ask you to deviate from the signed plan at any point when you’re on the bed as you can’t give informed consent. This includes the curtain and your broader birth plan. Yet again, she’s lying.

Competitive birthing ESPECIALLY at a time when pregnant & birthing women are so hugely vulnerable is abhorrent behaviour, Jack you are a clapped nitty looking fool shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Why is 'forensic' (and varients) one of her new fave words? Do they still show repeats of CSI and Law and Order during the day? She seems to pick up words from here a lot, but it's not something we've used, so must be off the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is 'forensic' (and varients) one of her new fave words? Do they still show repeats of CSI and Law and Order during the day? She seems to pick up words from here a lot, but it's not something we've used, so must be off the telly
you’ve sussed her.
Yes law and order is 6 or so episodes daytime, csi is on daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When she ripped the radiator off the wall during labour, was this too done silently?? Probably in slowmo with a violin soundtrack, whilst the medical staff clapped.

Fucknugget

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Um, when did the Patreon tier cost go up again? The lowest tier is now $5, I thought it was $3 something?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.