Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely appalling thing for Jack to say, especially given certain news headlines that were discussed in these threads recently.

I honestly didn't think she could sink lower than taking £20 of someone's winter fuel allowance, and yet here we are.
This is the person who at the height of BLM George Floyd demonstrations tweeted a plea to let her breathe 😑

Hey Siri what is ‘cognitive dissonance’
2199B4E9-9866-436F-B653-169272765EEC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Marie Antoinette, let them eat cake (brioche). Jackolytes let them eat stuffing soup...

Reactions: 22
This is the person who at the height of BLM George Floyd demonstrations tweeted a plea to let her breathe 😑

Hey Siri what is ‘cognitive dissonance’
View attachment 287044
I just spent the last 5 minutes faffing trying to do this and simultaneously wondering how on earth my phone knows how to magic back an hour.

Does she think her insta and twitter followers do not overlap or that they/we are so naive we won’t see the tit she is posting?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re the 'this tit never stops strangling you in your sleep' tweet. I cannot believe that if that was how she really felt she would (horse) spunk so much money on expensive furniture and clothes. For that remark to be true I do not think that it is her brief time struggling THEN that is causing it but perhaps possible debt struggles NOW. If some of those letters were from debt collectors or credit card bills perhaps it is debt that is keeping her awake at night. Do the Cotswold Company do finance I wonder?! 🤔 All speculation of course m'lud.
And she dropped close to £3,000 on her little jaunt to Edinburgh. Over £300 on the first class one-way luxury sleeper up there alone. Several hundred more on the plush serviced-accommodation she stayed in. Lots of cash dropped up there on stuff she bought. Then she was “recalled” back home and had to get a last-minute first class ticket back home. (I mean, you couldn’t expect our Jackie to go economy in case she has to mingle with the povs, that wouldn’t be acceptable to our Jack at all).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
789DEB0D-8496-452A-90C6-C0BE909C56E6.jpeg

In her likes. Another to add to the obviously hasn’t seen instagram pile. Also she’s hoodwinked Malorie Blackman too! How does she do it?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
On her Insta she’s saying to Nigella she’s looking forward to seeing her next week?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20201024-195613.png
Screenshot_20201024-195521.png
Screenshot_20201024-195438.png
Screenshot_20201024-195411~2.png
Select few replies from her Insta. Special mention to the person who compliments her and says she's been going through chemo. Jack's reply? A whole essay about HERSELF and not so much as a hope you're doing well after the treatment, nada

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
On her Insta she’s saying to Nigella she’s looking forward to seeing her next week?
Step away Nigella, you are a national treasure, but as the saying goes you lie down with dogs, you get fleas

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought she only sat down twice a year so what is with all this napping like a cat?

ETA that comment in response to the cancer patient is heartbreaking. Why can’t she see beyond her own self-importance?

I wonder who will be bringing the picnic?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sentient mirror footage of Jack the past few weeks while MR has been BUSY getting hungry kids fed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I am sorry to keep posting but I can’t sleep and am wound up 😕😕😕🙃.

I have just noticed that she has used the term mental to describe herself. This is insensitive and highly inappropriate particularly coming from someone who admits/claims they suffer from numerous psychological conditions. In schools, we now discourage the use of this term.

I would like to see her twitter response if someone else called an individual with autism “mental”. Yet, once again, she applies different standards to herself.

😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm finally caught up and I just don't know what to say anymore. She gets consistently lower each day atm. Obviously still a massive bleep (no surprises there) and still worshipping at the alter of Jack.

Marcus Rashford's last tweet brought tears to my eyes. He is so dignified, he doesn't waste words and he cares so much. The part about not condoning abuse towards women was unbelievably sweet. He has certainly achieved more than most politicians this year with his actions as opposed to Jack's hot air.

I hate that Jack is trying to steal his thunder and hoover up goodwill for herself with the lies and carefully staged photos. She needs to take a flying focus to herself. I presume her mum can see this nonsense on twitter and if she can, why is she not doing something about it? But then if she is poorly she probably doesn't have the energy to tackle Jack's bs.

Fingers crossed a journalist will do a credible piece on Jack Mitty, charlatan of Southend.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm finally caught up and I just don't know what to say anymore. She gets consistently lower each day atm. Obviously still a massive bleep (no surprises there) and still worshipping at the alter of Jack.

Marcus Rashford's last tweet brought tears to my eyes. He is so dignified, he doesn't waste words and he cares so much. The part about not condoning abuse towards women was unbelievably sweet. He has certainly achieved more than most politicians this year with his actions as opposed to Jack's hot air.

I hate that Jack is trying to steal his thunder and hoover up goodwill for herself with the lies and carefully staged photos. She needs to take a flying focus to herself. I presume her mum can see this nonsense on twitter and if she can, why is she not doing something about it? But then if she is poorly she probably doesn't have the energy to tackle Jack's bs.

Fingers crossed a journalist will do a credible piece on Jack Mitty, charlatan of Southend.
It is stunning how little she can bring to the table other than me me me, stunning!

Reactions: 35
Bendan O'Neill is a wanker but this article is pretty spot on. Also I didn't realise that Jack's Sainsbury's gig was right after Jamie's - maybe it was her up in his niche all along!
Brendon O’Neill is no wanker, he’s just a contrarian. Some of what he says can seem blunt and unpalatable but it’s just his nature to oppose, in a world of Jack Monroe’s contrarians are important.

And it’s just *chefs kiss* to wake up to see Monroe’s tweets from last night, the sad and pathetic attempts of a narcissist to remain relevant and centre stage.There are so many contradictions in what she says and and has been saying, it’s all so desperate, trying to claim as she does some ‘special’ knowledge that no one else can possibly have which would make something she says carry more gravitas than if the exact same thing was said by anyone else. This has a ‘Custer’s last stand’ feel about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.