Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack working secretly stitching things together on the background again.
it's a high profile campaign, but MR and Jack must keep her role in it secret.

Jack does this by tagging MR in at every possible opportunity. MR does this by ignoring her.

Is he even flowing her on social media?

And the povs don't want your crappy books.
she is modest and has told him to keep her in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just realised she said, “About six years ago I was at a dinner...”. No! Six years ago you HOSTED a dinner and these people were presumably invited guests. Most likely of your very wealthy, very well connected partner of the time.
I can almost hear Jack pleading to do the food, showing scribbled notes on gravy stained post-its, a replica model of the table in carved avocado flesh.
I wonder what she served...and I wonder how many went out for a decent meal afterwards. Was it...the dreaded peach and chickpea ‘curry’? A tapas of yellow stickered goodness?

*Edited to correct apricots to peaches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Stuffing mix is pure heartburn at the best of times, mixing it with tomato puree and stock is....I can feel the back of my throat burning just at the thought of it
Those ingredients are the sort of things toddlers would use when they are pretend cooking, and then everyone pretends to eat it and declares yum yum, the best thing I have ever tasted! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Um..does she think people have forgotten what she looks like? She looks like she's gone back in a time machine to newborn skin. Also we're now at the point in the cycle where she doesn't care about "negative comments" (where?) and will no longer read them. I give it a week before she's collapsing under the "weight of all the vultures" once again. She's truly exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Let's remind ourselves of what Jack said when she joined Tattle.

- I never used to use filters on my photos, but I discovered FaceTune a couple of months back after a friend asked me to shoot a headshot for her. I definitely overuse the smoothing blur function thing on my legs - I'm weird about my birthmarks - and went a bit wild on my teeth in the garden photo, but I've never used it to make myself look thinner, or hacked bits out of my limbs or whatever. I have skinny arms and a complex about a snaggle tooth. I'm a bit insecure since my relationship went to tit so I want to feel pretty every now and then. Is that really so awful?

Now she's taken it to the next level and wants to look like a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Eff me senseless, she’s really, genuinely unwell. I don’t know why I’m so angry at her using the #actuallyautistic hashtag tonight but I am. I’m autistic and it just feels like she cosplays that too. I don’t know another autistic soul that would take money from someone who could barely afford it, who would grift to such an extent and who would tell so many lies.
I’ve blocked and reported her for the grifting. It’ll do no good but it made me feel better for a nanosecond. I am SO cross. In the words of Bren from Dinnerladies “I am so cross I am actually hurting under my bra”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Let's remind ourselves of what Jack said when she came on to Tattle.

- I never used to use filters on my photos, but I discovered FaceTune a couple of months back after a friend asked me to shoot a headshot for her. I definitely overuse the smoothing blur function thing on my legs - I'm weird about my birthmarks - and went a bit wild on my teeth in the garden photo, but I've never used it to make myself look thinner, or hacked bits out of my limbs or whatever. I have skinny arms and a complex about a snaggle tooth. I'm a bit insecure since my relationship went to tit so I want to feel pretty every now and then. Is that really so awful?

Now she's taken it to the next level and wants to look like a child.
It's the outright denial of it when people ask that is disgusting. Pink curtains and good lighting indeed. She's full of absolute tripe!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Two hours later. Two cups of tea, cheese and salad sandwich and now a cup of coffee. I can still taste the tomato purée. It is lodged at the back of my throat like a coating. I just can not get rid of it. I only ate a couple of spoonfulls, what would I be like if I had eaten a bowlful?

I have decided to chuck it down the bog. It really isn't worth spoiling any other food with it. Such a waste.

Revised review........ disgusting.
No don’t @MancBee as if the drains don’t have to put up with enough tit down them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.