Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems a bit hyped to me. No doubt there'll be deleted tweets come morning when she's calmed down from the frenzy.
It's the blue tick engagement, it's like tartrazine to her.
She'll rub one out and crash.
Tomorrow we'll have the 'spiral' of shame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
View attachment 282183
Because you were ‘off your tits’? Either way, paaaaaaarpppp!
Literally employed by UNILEVER in the last 6 months, for a 5 figure sum, but now doesn’t have money for butter? Her family must be mortified by this carry on?

She must owe HMRC a bleeping terrifying tit ton. I believe she’s having money troubles but it’s a combination of her money mismanagement & lack of new work coming in. Tbh you may as well sell your bits yourself to try and pay them, they won’t get as good rates selling it at auction so it’ll take you longer to pay it back 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Enjoy your nightmares, everyone. How many crimes against human decency and eggs can one person commit?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You can buy butter for around a pound in farm foods. It lasts for ages. When I worked in a homeless hostel the folk that stayed there would buy butter as they said the taste was soo lovely it was a comfort you can buy or a few quid. Seriously what is her problem. Will it be soap next or tooth paste .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Maybe stop buying tit jaffa cakes that you don’t actually like and treat yourself to some butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Babe SAME!!! Exciting times!
Seconding what you said about Queen @Pocahontas !
This...
The first rule about No-Bechamal Club is we don’t talk about how to spell it correctly.
... didn’t make me hoot, fizz, or do anything weird to a lung. But it did make me genuinely laugh out loud. Which is better.
Bizarrely when I left work today I was listening to the radio and believe it or not they were talking about Bechamal, but the guy didn’t know how to pronounce it, choosing beck a Mel, for some reason I thought of mackie. But was a little concerned Vlad was involved

• Haha
Reactions: 30
0BA83928-C488-4794-B4E7-40114ED65AD8.jpeg

Just happened across this tweet from the person who paypalled Jack £20 for the trolley.

This is heartbreaking. 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 144
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.