Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cutting cherry tomatoes into eight pieces, I’m dying 🤣

I know she habitually chops her vegetables into tiny pieces (she loves the word “mince”, right?) but who the hell does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Grunking hard. Please tell me someone has mentioned:

1. Garlic costs like 20p per bleeping BULB so it’s literally impossible to be too poor to use more than one clove.

2. Tattle dissects DKL. Jack: “If you could seeee my saaad little faaaaaaaace 😭
Jack: Lets make a tv show about people slagging off other people’s cooking shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This Stacey Dooley thing is basically a different version of through the keyhole?
I think it would be a popular daytime show as who doesn’t like a nosy at other people’s houses.

Reactions: 35
Cutting cherry tomatoes into eight pieces, I’m dying 🤣

I know she habitually chops her vegetables into tiny pieces (she loves the word “mince”, right?) but who the hell does that?
We've seen Jack's chopping skills. She'd be there all night cutting a cherry tom into 8 bits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yada yada it’s closed, just jumping ahead to say
I bet Stacey Dooley’s figures are better THAN DKL by a country mile
back I go

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'll be honest here, I've had some stuff shouted at me while in Fermanagh and none of it sounded remotely like 'Pangratatto al pomodoro'.
"Pangrattato" means bread crumbs, as in finely grated, not small bites...I have nightmares now, thankyou very much

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why oh why oh why can't she write a proper recipe. A stock cube can be anything and totally change the flavour. And distilled malt vinegar is interchanged with cider? In what FUCKED UP universe.

The poor squiggles eating fishy vinegar with cherry tomato and stuffing slime.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Stuffing and tomato purée soup. She changed the same so it didn’t sound so grim. That failed. Is the secret barrister a lesbian? Just wondering as Jack has hooked her in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.