Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F80B89B7-867C-4442-A858-65DC54898878.png

I’m sorry, I can’t stop laughing at this photo! Who is this cheeky wee baby? I wanna pinch the baby’s cheeks! Who’s a likkle cutie baba then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m sorry, I can’t stop laughing at this photo! Who is this cheeky wee baby? I wanna pinch the baby’s cheeks! Who’s a likkle cutie baba then? 🤣
I like the perfect point of light bouncing off the apple of her (smooth as a baby’s bottom) cheek.

Zooming in, it looks like it was blobbed on by some sort of tool. It’s so perfectly circular!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
oh man, I think my primary school was the only one in the whole of the north east and cumbria to not have a trip to sellafield! when I got to high school, literally everyone had been but me and the one other girl from my primary school! I was soooo jealous 🤣
Mate it’s shite I’m jealous of you not having to go 😂.

shes retweeting herself. thought she was supposed to be going to bed early with flasks of hot chocolate and such and such 🥴

View attachment 283529
Who retweets themselves? Probably one of those nobheads on Facebook that likes their own stuff too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
4A5D470D-F6C2-4D8A-AF33-37331B3150E4.png

41018B8E-CC44-4DED-8BF2-248DBBC4C622.png

Compare and contrast... bit heavy handed with the old blur tool, Jack... 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Anyway, I think it would be quite good to make a list of tried recipes (at least it would protect others from making them) and a short review. I’ll go first...

Kidney Bean Burgers - bland, unpleasant texture, gave me terrible wind.
Car Brie Nara (ugh with the name) quite nice. Although looking at the recipe again, I realise my maverick little brain took the concept and expanded on it 😂 Her instructions for cooking pasta are odd too. Why turn the heat down?

Blueberry pancakes. The frozen berries made the batter seize up, and just awful. Especially bad, as the kid was trying to make them for homework, so I had to deal with the ensuing meltdown over it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Between the magic Burberry puddles and the marvellous anti-aging pink curtains, her yarns are getting more and more far-fetched. Careful, Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.