Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to bed, promise not to mention the soup again tomorrow. Some things are best left in the past. The soup is definitely one of them.
In recognition of yours and @LavaFlake service to the canal I put forward:

Jack Monroe #93: Two Soups

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Nooo why did you do that so late at night! It’s so scary! 😱
One of these days you’re gonna enjoy it

Don’t mean to brag everyone but re school trips I once went bird watching with Alan Partridge’s mate Bill Oddie. Really it was a prize for designing a pond (?) Took all photos of cows

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Jack's doing such a fab job pretending to feed herself and her son for £20 quid a week!

IMG_20201022_002558.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Holy tit that’s grim! “Reflect on this kiddos - you’re going to be old and in a home one day so stick in at school and do well in life!” Pisses all over my primary school trip to the sewage works that does 😂
My sister went on a trip to see the 'new, improved' sewage works too 😂 You guys were so spoilt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is always a cracker of an interview if you ever need a laugh

Jesus, that article is a wild ride. I take it she didn't actually stand?

She literally says she's a centrist in this, not a lefty. So I feel vindicated for my earlier query over her being, what was it? The world's best known left wing lesbian? Or whatever tit she was babbling on twitter.

Also, she went on a Tinder date with a man ... (so she says)

I just googled to answer my own question as to whether she stood for election and the top two google search results are too lol not to share.

IMG_20201022_013607.png

Link to huffpost article. Good for a game of Jack Bingo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm behind as usual but agree with everything you have all said. Beautifully put as usual. I wonder if Jack is on a sugar high after all those sweeties. She never ceases to amaze me with all the new lows she reaches. From the Holocaust to starving children to boasting about sweets whilst showing off her privilege. Also great Halloween costume Jack, a wax work, very original 👍
Mancbee I hope you have gargled a vat of mouthwash and swirled lots of toothpaste. Chocolate might help or citrus as a palate cleanser. You deserve a medal!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We used to play down near the docks. Somehow you didn't notice the smell. Great memories sparked by watching Rita Tushingham in A Taste of Honey brings it back as if it were yesterday.
We were kids from rural East Cheshire (🔺) - so were quite used to noxious farm-type smells. But obviously the city smells proved a bit much (I think it was mainly the soap and lager factories 🤮). Cos of the puking though I expect the teachers re-thought that particular trip for future years. 😂

Reactions: 7
Wish my phone could store 13,000 screenshots, what data plan is she on?
that’s another significant expense, paying for 50gb it would require in cloud storage space for so many photos. (?) And another thing, how does one even go about first amassing and then deleting 13000 photos? Sounds like a really BUSY person..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Groundhog day :sleep:
Untitled 6.png

But the first thing she did upon waking? Go into twitter raging.

Untitled 7.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That is a 10 year old boy.

Also the filler in her top lip has gone, the top gum that it was covering is very visible again. she needs a top up soon. Possibly why she’s now “not able to afford butter”.

I personally think she’s actually quite pretty btw, but she has photoshopped herself to death here, and she also lied about fillers and having the money to get them, needlessly.
Anyone is pretty with enough photo shop. Can only speak for myself but in every ‘true to life’ photo or appearance this Frau has seen, she’s looked rough as old boots. She looks like a tired and disgruntled no-mark with angry eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
that’s another significant expense, paying for 50gb it would require in cloud storage space for so many photos. (?) And another thing, how does one even go about first amassing and then deleting 13000 photos? Sounds like a really BUSY person..
Yeah she definitely has iCloud storage. I also have 13k screenshots & a further 40k photos, have my MacBook docs backed up, and it’s £2.49 a month for a 200GB plan. Obvs if it came down to it I’d sooner have... butter, sausages without eyelids, and no Patreon but hey ho

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.