Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what went on before this tweet, but we’re now a cohort? FANCY! Not sure what we’ve done to her family other than ask she doesn’t share photos of her prepubescent son in underwear, or descriptions of his bodily fluids on Twitter?

C3AA45E8-A3E0-4379-9F0B-20C488C44560.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Publicly outing someone’s (alleged) alcohol issues in a poor attempt to take the higher ground

Stay classy, Jack
Sorry just quoting myself but I checked the lady’s Twitter and maybe I’m reading too much into this but she called the lady Kathleen despite that not being her Twitter name. Obviously she knows her so that may be the woman’s legal name but her Twitter name is in Irish (full surname, nickname for first name) and I’ve seen people with traditional Irish names get trolled before. Surely someone who “grew up with the Troubles” should know better...

Obviously a minor issue compared to outing the woman’s personal issues to hundreds of thousands of people but if that was her intention, that’s crappy. Also not something I would expect from someone who changed her own name and had to deal with people continuing to use her former name. The alternative is that she was trying to cause a pile on/make a threat by outing the woman’s first name - as I said it’s not on her account, just a nickname of an Irish first name. Either way, not a good look

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I hope she does flip.

I hope you're reading, Jack. There was genuine empathy and well-wishers on here. People repeatedly gave you the benefit of the doubt. You fucked it all, as per usual. With your narcissism, and your manipulation. You are a spoilt, entitled brat. Playing up as living in poverty to your middle class mates is tit enough, but the people actually supporting you are the ones who are genuinely struggling. You're allowing this narrative to carry on, to the point that people are donating their bleeping benefits money to you. How are you not ashamed of yourself? How can you keep up this deluded act? This is why you are alone and miserable. You are the common denominator. Sort your bleeping life out.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Pretty sure no one is actually harrassing her parents. They sound like utter morons anyway, letting her get away with all her lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Could you imagine the same journo who visited her sparsely furnished tiny flat now going into her crappy bungalow furnished with high end goods interviewing her about only being able to afford to spend £20 a week in food.
Could you imagine what they would think, a compare and contrast piece would be eye opening. Especially using jacks own words against her. I’ve had to downsize to be able to afford to live without getting into debt c/w NOW And her why should I move stance.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@Upthisweek thank you for getting in touch with someone, I don’t know how we can help but if anyone needs a researcher I’m happy to go through the threads and find supporting screen shots for certain topics if it’s needed?

@Yel that link is lovely, like a cheesy montage from a 90s sitcom of all our best bits, and might be a nice reprieve from this horrible don’t duck with cats style weekend. And bleeping hell some posts have 160 odd likes?! Then you’ve got lurkers who don’t leave reactions & lurkers without accounts. The growth of our little coven ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
THEN
Selling everything she owns to survive

NOW everything is grift gift and I can’t possible sell it

rattle rattle it’s the tip jar

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh dear Kathleen... letting the side down 😕
Just for the record, I think the person in conversation with Jack used to post here but was pretty much banished a while ago as she was making people uncomfortable for various reasons. So she's not in fact #oneofus and it's not a crossover. Which doesn't mean to say that the way Jack's spoken to her or what she's revealed about her is in any way acceptable obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Yeah my guess is that she was still in the fixed term of her rental

Nobody is harassing her parents although I do wonder why they don't speak up when they see she is taking money from vulnerable people's benefits.

So when the fixed term rental is over Jack you can move.

The person who is "harrassing" you speaks the truth though and you know it,

Reactions: 37
@Upthisweek thank you for getting in touch with someone, I don’t know how we can help but if anyone needs a researcher I’m happy to go through the threads and find supporting screen shots for certain topics if it’s needed?

@Yel that link is lovely, like a cheesy montage from a 90s sitcom of all our best bits, and might be a nice reprieve from this horrible don’t duck with cats style weekend. And bleeping hell some posts have 160 odd likes?! Then you’ve got lurkers who don’t leave reactions & lurkers without accounts. The growth of our little coven ❤
Thank you! I'll know more when they get back to me. I don't wish JM any harm but hope this will make her see the error of her ways and seek proper help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just for the record, I think the person in conversation with Jack used to post here but was pretty much banished a while ago as she was making people uncomfortable for various reasons. So she's not in fact #oneofus and it's not a crossover. Which doesn't mean to say that the way Jack's spoken to her or what she's revealed about her is in any way acceptable obviously.
Just wanted to say it's not me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just wanted to say it's not me!
We know you aren't called Kathleen!

Just to add, I think she mentions people's real names to intimidate them. I was pissed off when she did it to Nonnymouse in thread #31, it's essentially lightly doxxing someone and that's why she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I don't wish her harm, but she does need to face the responsibility of her lies, scamming etc. Noone else gets away with such lies so often. All adults need to own up to their tit. A bit of exposure is due, because people are being manipulated by her.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.