Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted a tweet?
The one she @-ed the ex in about pitching the Gobblebox idea to her?

ETA.. Nope.. That's just me being distracted by her being a prick and Champions League starting.. Apologies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Same as Billericay and Basildon. Never tell anyone in Billericay that’s they are in Basildon, they won’t speak to you again lol. For what it’s worth they pay their council tax to Basildon so come under Basildon in some respects but there’s a world of difference between them and Basildon.

Myself I like to say I live between the two ...there you are Jack....triangulation for you.
Noak Hill Road, then? 🤣

Tell a Billericay person that you grew up in Basildon, and they’ll look at you in horror like... how did you manage to do so well with your life? You can speak in full sentences?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her tweet/delete sprees are yet another indication of her total friendlessness. This is the sort of thing that a normal person would send to a mate over WhatsApp, not word vomit over 280k followers. The fact that she often deletes within minutes of posting shows that even she recognises this.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has Stacey had some recent bad press? 🤔That’s usually Jacks cue to incite a pile on.
She got a bit of flak for a “white saviour” type pic when she was on some charity thing in Africa for the BBC, but that was a while ago - and Jack did exactly the same when she went to Tanzania for Oxfam.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like her new idea is a bit like Inception given that her cookery “shows” were ludicrously aspirational and therefore she would be watching herself.

🙃

Reactions: 17
She got a bit of flak for a “white saviour” type pic when she was on some charity thing in Africa for the BBC, but that was a while ago - and Jack did exactly the same when she went to Tanzania for Oxfam.
TBH Jack hit an incredible low with that one when she said that poverty in Tanzania was just like her experiences in Southend.

She's lucky it was a few years ago - people nowadays would quite rightly be far less forgiving.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

New thread! Posting this now as I have hausfrau things to achieve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her tweet/delete sprees are yet another indication of her total friendlessness. This is the sort of thing that a normal person would send to a mate over WhatsApp, not word vomit over 280k followers. The fact that she often deletes within minutes of posting shows that even she recognises this.
I think she suddenly remembers she's meant to be only interested in HELPING PEOPLE, not fantasising about making a fortune through desperate programme ideas which she can pitch to her ex-fiance who is high up in Channel 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.