Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to keep going on about this but BBL was definitely not Malacandra. BBL is @fleurfrench on Twitter, is Canadian and lives in France. Nothing ties her to Malacandra or @mosskat or Kathleen. I'll shut up now.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Spiced fried greens are delicious, make them often as a side dish. Cabbage curry sounds disgusting. But my fried greens have some bite and texture to them, no good for softy soft ploppy plop ouchy mouth Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure it’s been said but ‘Kathleen’ I’m sure is the poster who was on here and said she had known JMs mum for ages. It was too much of a crossover and think I said at the time that I would feel massively betrayed if I found out my mums friend had joined an online forum that was disputing everything I said 😂
That isn't the same person, her name isn't Kathleen x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to keep going on about this but BBL was definitely not Malacandra. BBL is @fleurfrench on Twitter, is Canadian and lives in France. Nothing ties her to Malacandra or @mosskat or Kathleen. I'll shut up now.
Malacandra's son was born in a Canadian-run missionary hospital!

TBH I'm not sure how many of them there are, but things are much nicer without them. Now let's cross our fingers that Jack just makes some repulsive food today, and doesn't engage in repulsive behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
There are a hundred things I'd do with a cabbage before I 'bunged it' in a curry. Idiot.

Morning Fraus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Coleslaw. One of the cheapest and most delicious things you can eat!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Strange phrasing, no?

Admitting she 'basks in' politics/the virus/imminent Armageddon?

Untitled.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
journalist here tho not a news/investigative one - Private Eye would be most likely to investigate this properly, and they do respond to tip-offs; but they 1. reach a limited audience & 2. would play to the narrative of Posh White Menz Harass Little Jack. Fact is Hopkinsgate earned JM a high level of diplomatic immunity with influential left-leaning media figures. Sending collated info to an individual who's credible and rigorous but unaffiliated/offbeat would probably be best bet - but no-one's going to want to seem like they have a personal vendetta against a woman who claims all sorts of vulnerabilities & has influential friends. Which brings me back to the useful anonymity of Private Eye. Hmm. Am thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Its beyond me why she isnt going all out to promote Marcus Rashford's campaign.
Occasional retweets without comment is not enough. Or else she should cut out the poverty campaigner from her description.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Its beyond me why she isnt going all out to promote Marcus Rashford's campaign.
Occasional retweets without comment is not enough. Or else she should cut out the poverty campaigner from her description.
Probably because she's failed to attach herself to his work, or plonk herself in the centre of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.