Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked this up, and got mad that they seem to start at £79 for a pair of bleeping s l i p p e r s.

How can you claim poverty, and that you can only afford to feed your son bollock and eyelid sausages, but then spunk away more than triple your weekly shop on something you can buy for about £5 in Primark, or maybe £10-£12 in Marks and Spencers.

Yep. It she got £20 towards them from the poor soul claiming Winter Fuel Allowance yesterday.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I bought my husband a pair of mahabis last year (please don’t kill me). They’ve been almost completely destroyed by moths. They’re nothing special anyway, and I don’t like hard dirty slipper soles on the sofa.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The use of Hellsite really made me raise my eyebrows. Over the last couple of days alone, she has been shown such kindness and generosity from her followers.
That hell site pushed her into the public eye and encourages people to pay her and her assistants wages.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
‘I know you hate these sorts of things’ Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Wow. Patreon is a ‘pile of admiiiiiin’? How about pausing and thanking people for subscribing and sending her money for recipes they could easily google and a few sporadic postcards, instead of complaining about it?! Seriously, if this doesn’t make people realise how entitled and ungrateful she is for the financial help she receives, then I don’t know what will!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
duck sake... *raft of work tit deleted to avoid 🔺*

suffice to say this morning, I’ve attended 3 meetings, completed a draft of a paper, updated a presentation for this afternoon, met with all my team, had 2 conversations with my PA (FANCY!) and eaten too many orange smarties.

And that’s sitting on my fat arse work so nowhere near the stresses and strains of say, a nurse or teacher. She is bleeping clueless about what *work* is.

just get to Actual duck.

View attachment 281402View attachment 281407View attachment 281412View attachment 281413

This is such a con, she literally said she needs to drive traffic to the site last week. View attachment 281415

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd take all this I HAVE TO DO ADMIIIIN stuff as a win. She's been a little humbled/scared by the criticism and is looking to (metaphorically) clean house a bit; she can only announce this in a self-pitying way because she's her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.