Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know that she can really push for the poverty payments campaign, while at the same time claiming she can make 50 meals out of twenty pounds. Conflict of interests!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's planning on boring us all to death with this slipper discourse isn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
of course, all the sycophants are recommending expensive slippers! don't they remember how poor she is! are they gonna crowdfund daddy's new mahabis?!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“HELLSITE”?

Like she doesn’t absolutely love it. No one forced you to use it Jack.

It’s like she thinks she’s performing a public service.
The use of Hellsite really made me raise my eyebrows. Over the last couple of days alone, she has been shown such kindness and generosity from her followers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Yeah, I love she can’t even cater to people who have the same* condition as herself. It’s strange how the things that most ADHD sufferers have problems with, Jack doesn’t. Yet the big drama inducing things is what Jack has 🤯

*alleged same condition. I don’t believe she has that or autism. Certainly not medically diagnosed either.

5EC34778-6A81-40A7-9B87-E50FFF7E5EB9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
journalist here tho not a news/investigative one - Private Eye would be most likely to investigate this properly, and they do respond to tip-offs; but they 1. reach a limited audience & 2. would play to the narrative of Posh White Menz Harass Little Jack. Fact is Hopkinsgate earned JM a high level of diplomatic immunity with influential left-leaning media figures. Sending collated info to an individual who's credible and rigorous but unaffiliated/offbeat would probably be best bet - but no-one's going to want to seem like they have a personal vendetta against a woman who claims all sorts of vulnerabilities & has influential friends. Which brings me back to the useful anonymity of Private Eye. Hmm. Am thinking.
I also emailed them yesterday, but I don't have the receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, sweet Christ!
She's going to go the full 'Uncle Colm' with the slippers isn't she?

Yeah, I love she can’t even cater to people who have the same* condition as herself. It’s strange how the things that most ADHD sufferers have problems with, Jack doesn’t. Yet the big drama inducing things is what Jack has 🤯

*alleged same condition. I don’t believe she has that or autism. Certainly not medically diagnosed either.

View attachment 281390
Spot on!
Too short.
Spot the duck on!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
of course, all the sycophants are recommending expensive slippers! don't they remember how poor she is! are they gonna crowdfund daddy's new mahabis?!:rolleyes:
I just looked this up, and got mad that they seem to start at £79 for a pair of bleeping s l i p p e r s.

How can you claim poverty, and that you can only afford to feed your son bollock and eyelid sausages, but then spunk away more than triple your weekly shop on something you can buy for about £5 in Primark, or maybe £10-£12 in Marks and Spencers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
journalist here tho not a news/investigative one - Private Eye would be most likely to investigate this properly, and they do respond to tip-offs; but they 1. reach a limited audience & 2. would play to the narrative of Posh White Menz Harass Little Jack. Fact is Hopkinsgate earned JM a high level of diplomatic immunity with influential left-leaning media figures. Sending collated info to an individual who's credible and rigorous but unaffiliated/offbeat would probably be best bet - but no-one's going to want to seem like they have a personal vendetta against a woman who claims all sorts of vulnerabilities & has influential friends. Which brings me back to the useful anonymity of Private Eye. Hmm. Am thinking.
You have a good point about the cloak of Hopkinsgate. People don’t want to touch Jack. She’s a representative to the lazy leftie blue ticks of everything they see as a paradigm of struggle and hardship, and girl from poverty with several mental health and physical issues come good.

Also, despite her using manipulative and emotive words to create this picture of someone cold, hungry, battling against the elements and her physical limitations to be able to fulfil the weekly shop - she is clever enough to say in a subsequent reply to someone concerned: ‘Don’t send me money, I’m ok’ - therefore absolving herself of any responsibility or potential accusations of conning people.

She is a hellscape. SHE is the hydra. She is the dragon to slay!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I just looked this up, and got mad that they seem to start at £79 for a pair of bleeping s l i p p e r s.

How can you claim poverty, and that you can only afford to feed your son bollock and eyelid sausages, but then spunk away more than triple your weekly shop on something you can buy for about £5 in Primark, or maybe £10-£12 in Marks and Spencers.

Shows EXACTLY who her followers are and who her target market is! These people have money to burn on slippers so they certainly have spare cash for JM's tip jar.

Reactions: 19
Also, despite her using manipulative and emotive words to create this picture of someone cold, hungry, battling against the elements and her physical limitations to be able to fulfil the weekly shop - she is clever enough to say in a subsequent reply to someone concerned: ‘Don’t send me money, I’m ok’ - therefore absolving herself of any responsibility or potential accusations of conning people.
She's truly epitome of someone posting an vague FB status to get "U OK hun x" comments that she will then reply "Don't worry hun its fine x". Very manipulative way of getting what she wants whether it's attention or donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.