Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, because the best way to enjoy a cabbage is to bung it in a curry or a casserole 🙄. She's so limited with food knowledge, it's laughable really that she's built a career around food!
All Jack's recipe's just seem to be - add ingredients to a cold pan, turn heat on, cook, then blend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
BBorn was definitely Eamon’s cousin. I remember her well as she insulted my dear heart Silver.
She seems also to be Mosskat / and the Gaelic user (Kathleen)
And is also possibly Mally
😂😂
Waiting for Vlad to airlift me out of here.
on a Grunk (as ever) but this conspiracy goes ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP and I am so here for the dramz.
Also I’m feeling quite sick reading yesterday’s JM activity. Still only up to 2pm so have a bit more to scroll through but my heart sank seeing she’s taking money from people who are clearly struggling and she doesn’t see a problem with it (did she even thank(you) that person by the way?! Or acknowledge the #gifted trolley that apparently is with her agent?!) It sank still further when I read the awful spiteful bile she spewed, using someone’s alcoholism to shame them on Twitter...it’s a new low. After how much she spouts about trolling and #bekind it really shows what a disgusting bitchface she is.

I’m sure it’s been said but ‘Kathleen’ I’m sure is the poster who was on here and said she had known JMs mum for ages. It was too much of a crossover and think I said at the time that I would feel massively betrayed if I found out my mums friend had joined an online forum that was disputing everything I said 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly this! She's perfectly capable of digging her own hole. There have been a few times where I've been very tempted to say something (yesterday, the kitten) but it would fall on deaf ears at best and invoke the trolls at worst. I've hung out on Twitter long enough to know one day she will say the wrong thing and get cancellled by the lefty Twitterati when they uncover the lies. It's just a question of when...
Bib I wish they would hurry up

Reactions: 11
Returned to the thread after a couple of Jack-less months...what happened with Louisa?!
[/QUOTE
I agree. I don't get going over to her and making a scene she good at that enough with her regular fan who ask questions without us lot going over on the wind up. I get she is triggering, she triggers me. She needs serious help and a good Stern talking too.
I would rarely comment on her Twitter because like you say, what is the point of winding her up, she winds herself up over nothing! BUT, the shopping trolley and the donation from someone obviously on a low income pushed me over the edge!! So I commented, and I was blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly this! She's perfectly capable of digging her own hole. There have been a few times where I've been very tempted to say something (yesterday, the kitten) but it would fall on deaf ears at best and invoke the trolls at worst. I've hung out on Twitter long enough to know one day she will say the wrong thing and get cancellled by the lefty Twitterati when they uncover the lies. It's just a question of when...
I wish I had your optimism that she will be cancelled. I believe her army of centrist nans will worship her no matter what as she is their poverty pet.

She has no self respect.

I would rarely comment on her Twitter because like you say, what is the point of winding her up, she winds herself up over nothing! BUT, the shopping trolley and the donation from someone obviously on a low income pushed me over the edge!! So I commented, and I was blocked.
Classic JM. Can't deal with being called out. I know it is against tattle rules but I understand your frustration. It's very difficult to watch.

I am steeling myself. I have a feeling she is going to be exceptionally irritating today on twitter as she pretends Sunday didn't happen.

She's already like farming with a picture of Cooper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="ReginaPhalangee, post: 2676372, member: 5

I’m sure it’s been said but ‘Kathleen’ I’m sure is the poster who was on here and said she had known JMs mum for ages. It was too much of a crossover and think I said at the time that I would feel massively betrayed if I found out my mums friend had joined an online forum that was disputing everything I said 😂
[/QUOTE]
Just popping up to say I am not Kathleen. I only read this thread now but wanted to make an exception to clarify.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
sorry to quote myself (what a self important dick) but turns out I was way off the mark with this guess 🙈 I didn’t want to just leave it as I’ve clearly linked the wrong person to the wrong twitter user, I’m really sorry! Jack’s Mum’s friend, if you’re still reading here then my apologies!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
she's being overly nice to people I like again! 😭 (not a blue tick, but on telly a lot [more than jack] so I'm not squiggling)

Screenshot_20201020-094713_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I work for a Credit Reference Agency and yes in some cases your address can influence your credit eligibility. Its more behind the scenes though and you wouldn't see it just by looking at your Credit Report.
Your personal address history does, ie. moving multiple times within a short space of time. But moving into a house where someone who has debt used to live doesn’t.

Is that what you mean?

Reactions: 3
on a Grunk (as ever) but this conspiracy goes ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP and I am so here for the dramz.
Also I’m feeling quite sick reading yesterday’s JM activity. Still only up to 2pm so have a bit more to scroll through but my heart sank seeing she’s taking money from people who are clearly struggling and she doesn’t see a problem with it (did she even thank(you) that person by the way?! Or acknowledge the #gifted trolley that apparently is with her agent?!) It sank still further when I read the awful spiteful bile she spewed, using someone’s alcoholism to shame them on Twitter...it’s a new low. After how much she spouts about trolling and #bekind it really shows what a disgusting bitchface she is.

They are different people, someone shared a Facebook post showing Eva's friend's name and it wasn't Kathleen. Our frau was mortified, apologised and has barely shown her face again 😪

They are different people, someone shared a Facebook post showing Eva's friend's name and it wasn't Kathleen. Our frau was mortified, apologised and has barely shown her face again 😪
Sorry, already answered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah yes, because the best way to enjoy a cabbage is to bung it in a curry or a casserole 🙄. She's so limited with food knowledge, it's laughable really that she's built a career around food!
Off topic but least any fraus find themselves wi a cabbage, i too think cabbage fairly boak but shchi soup [Russian cabbage soup] is class because .... you bung a load a sour cream in it. Not a """curry""" in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.