Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is possible to leave. My advice to landlady would be to end the tenancy ASAP before she totally fucks up the future credit rating of the property.
The landlady would still have to give a certain amount of months notice.

Also, a common misconception but addresses don’t have credit ratings. Only people do so that’s not a concern.

I would only be concerned about the landlady not getting her rent, particularly if that’s her only source of income right now.

just spotted this from the lady from this morning 👀

View attachment 281038
Which lady? The £20 one?

Reactions: 5
Yep 100% just to add to the consensus. I know Jack is a pathological liar but rolling monthly contracts are definitely a thing, speaking from firsthand experience.

What was she thinking decking her rented home out like that with all that expensive stuff if she is so set on eventually buying somewhere? It makes no sense to me.
What tweaks my 'Hang On! Hang On! Wait a Minute!' gland is the conviction she has that her 'first buy' home will fit all the shite she has now.
That unlike those of us who started in the one bed flat or the 2 up 2 down terrace that was an absolute bargain because it still smelled like the old lady who died there. That's not for her.
She wants the top of the range, rich auntie who lives out in the country, the one your Ma threatens to beat the arse off you if you touch ANYTHING house.
She wants THAT one, first!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She needs a partner to fund her ideal lifestyle, I know the type. It's not about Louisa / Allegra / the policewoman / whoever, it's about securing the bag. A life lived alone isn't what's depressing to her, it's a life lived without two incomes which sticks in her craw.
Yep. No coincidence that all her partners where much higher earners in decent careers.

Reactions: 21
I would absolutely love for her brother to join the cabal. Sounds like he’d fit right in.
I seem to remember someone saying that he'd called her out on something she'd said on Twitter "that never happened". Possibly her story of sexual assault by a foster sibling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What tweaks my 'Hang On! Hang On! Wait a Minute!' gland is the conviction she has that her 'first buy' home will fit all the shite she has now.
That unlike those of us who started in the one bed flat or the 2 up 2 down terrace that was an absolute bargain because it still smelled like the old lady who died there. That's not for her.
She wants the top of the range, rich auntie who lives out in the country, the one your Ma threatens to beat the arse off you if you touch ANYTHING house.
She wants THAT one, first!
Yup. I think she thinks if you're not a millionaire or extremely well paid, you're poor. Let's blame it on her quite middle class social circles. I mean, how many of us have dated and moved in with a millionaire or a TV exec?! That alone should make people clutch their 20 pound notes that bit tighter

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The landlady would still have to give a certain amount of months notice.

Also, a common misconception but addresses don’t have credit ratings. Only people do so that’s not a concern.

I would only be concerned about the landlady not getting her rent, particularly if that’s her only source of income right now.
Sorry, just to make clear that I wrongfully suggested there may be credit problems ahead - I get too bleeping invested in this narrative and start imagining the worst case scenario. Previously I've had to pay ££+ upfront for utilities because a previous tenant has been shady and left a property owing money.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she treated herself to an evening off she does work so hard flexing her fingers. She must be wrecked poor petal. I hope her cat ran her a nice bath and she learned some decorum.

Also I really feel for the people who work with her in her various things, because I don't and I feel uncomfortable when she's vicious and rude to seemingly innocent tweets. Even if she is suspicious/ paranoid etc. It's not how one should behave whilst in the public sector representing brands and business.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure this has already been said but that 'batch cook' blog was purely for tattle readers, yes? I don't think the tabloids know who she is other than re: katie hopkins

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a little mooch on street view today, I thought that the tesco express was by itself, but there's a highstreet with shops, and a nisa supermarket. There's a bakers and a fruit and veg shop amongst many others! She must go there as that's where the post office is

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What an epic Grunka. I'm not sure where to start. First the lady with the Gaelic name. Was she not the former Cabal member who outed herself as Evehadj friend? She had contacted Eve about some Jack's lies I think? I've not seen her post since that time. She seemed genuine and sincere. I do not think she is linked to BBL/eamonn/Mars bar person.

Secondly I've learnt over these threads that Jack is an arch manipulator, liar and extremist. She does lie about passing off ready meals as her own cooking. She does lie about poverty. She will use people and eke out any sympathy angle. She is absolutely heartless. I suspect countless people have been screwed over by her and found out the hard way that Jack is always number 1. I think her name change could be part of that. Multiple identities to disassociate herself with past chaoses. She has burnt many bridges. She was cruel enough to torture a kitten, I think she is cruel enough to feed her son absolute tit. Narcs cannot handle having to be unselfish even for their own children.

Thirdly Jack reads here and absolutely knows by now that she is conning genuinely poor people, disabled people reliant on benefits and or a low income. If she did not know this before and I doubt that then she certainly knows know. We also know from the kickstarter comments that this isn't the first time well meaning vulnerable people have donated what little spare cash they have. She is truly evil and black hearted. In my humble opinion she deserves any karmic retribution that may come her way.

I do agree eviction would be undeserved since there are innocent animals and a child to consider. Also it would feed into her poverty narrative. But tipping off the press is a good idea and I hope a decent journalist will take it seriously and use the evidence to make the public aware. Because at this stage warning the public about a drifter is doing a public service.

I cannot believe how angry she makes me. Kitten saga was bad enough. This is just about on the same level. There are not enough words 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry, just to make clear that I wrongfully suggested there may be credit problems ahead - I get too bleeping invested in this narrative and start imagining the worst case scenario. Previously I've had to pay ££+ upfront for utilities because a previous tenant has been shady and left a property owing money.
Ah I see, burnt before so therefore untrusting if anyone landlord.

Well there’s a good chance Jack could leave that in her wake at this rate that’s for sure 😅

Reactions: 5
What an epic Grunka. I'm not sure where to start. First the lady with the Gaelic name. Was she not the former Cabal member who outed herself as Evehadj friend? She had contacted Eve about some Jack's lies I think? I've not seen her post since that time. She seemed genuine and sincere. I do not think she is linked to BBL/eamonn/Mars bar person.
The previous Twitter account belonging to this person was followed by Eamonn Holmes. It was then deleted very quickly after someone mentioned this fact in a thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hello, I want to say that I came here because of Sali Hughes curiosity, and although I truly don't know who any of the other influencer people listed here are, I was thrilled to find these threads about someone I've thought was a phoney hysterical pie for years. Like other posters I've known several Jacks, and I see her way of being - the self-pity and drama and multiple self-diagnosed ailments that come and go with fashion - to be a really scary modern trend, enabled by the shallow affirmation of social media... So it's gratifying to find a forum where so many people see through and expose the behaviour that's validated so much elsewhere. And you're hilarious and so nice to each other. Your subjects of discussion would learn a lot if they actually heard your critique over the screeching of their egos. Cheers, all. Now duck, if I may, off. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
It’s really annoyed me given that Jack herself openly admits she struggles with alcohol how dare she use it as a weapon towards someone else.
Agree. I'm seething that Jack has made it seem that alcoholism is shameful, and the person carrying it should be ashamed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s just a bleeping mess.
And yes, the tip jar rattling and hinting is subtle enough to be deniable, but successful too.
Case in point, a squiggle wanting to bung her a few quid because people are mean to her. *sigh*

thread title suggestion: Despicable Me Me Me
3AC2B8C7-86B3-467E-A2A9-BE0877473632.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.