Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think her brother even said the things she says he does. This is just her take on it. He maybe said she was not someone who has been on benefits for years and also stop being a big victim you chose to have a baby.
Maybe just called her out on her lies and crap as family do. So the result is a punch and then she gives him the silent treatment.
Hence why the rest of the family and sb dad look on in silent horror.
He was probably fed up with the St Jack the Martyr act and decided to wind her up and she's thrown a ridiculous strop.

Reactions: 17
I think she'll keep quiet about shopping trolley until one arrives and she tweets a pic of it. Everyone goes nuts about her scamming the kind lady out of her heating allowance and....BOOMMMM...she drops that she refunded her/ donated it to charity etc etc within mere minutes of it landing in her account.
All. Hail. Jack
Be good to see her receipts for the monetised BLM and kitten video donations at the same time :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmmmm. I've wondered a few times if this current pov play is to build a story for not paying for certain things. Maybe for her landlord, maybe so someone who might also be named on the tenancy pays the full whack 🤷‍♀️
I think there's a definite guilt tripping of Louisa involved in all this, and I think she'll be taking whatever money/goods she can from her. Actively hoping or seeking for her to get evicted is a different thing and would ultimately only help her grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think there's a definite guilt tripping of Louisa involved in all this, and I think she'll be taking whatever money/goods she can from her. Actively hoping or seeking for her to get evicted is a different thing and would ultimately only help her grift.
Absolutely not suggesting she should be evicted if thats how any of my posts have come across

Reactions: 22
I'm so glad that googling 'Monroe tip jar' led me here. Yes, they fooled me. I'd worked out that they are a drama llama and a narcissist, but I'm seeing so many truths in your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Yes, virtually everything she's done since SHE LEFT has been a guilt trip. Pity me for I am skint/ouchy/ill. The only exceptions to that are mooning about in bad wigs and violating sideboards which I think is meant to be alluring.

ETA I do think we're heading for a Christmas possible eviction drama, that will be more about the tips jar and (thankfully) nothing to do with any actual eviction.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not wishing the abject misery of eviction either but I would imagine that isn’t a remote possibility, frankly.

I just wish the poor, vulnerable and kindhearted squiggles wouldn’t cough up their meagre pennies to fund the high end living addiction. When I chipped in for the food bank Tin Can books, it was money I wouldn’t have missed - it wasn’t a sacrifice. It seems many of her donors can’t say the same.

Reactions: 35
Yes, virtually everything she's done since SHE LEFT has been a guilt trip. Pity me for I am skint/ouchy/ill. The only exceptions to that are mooning about in bad wigs and violating sideboards which I think is meant to be alluring.
She needs a partner to fund her ideal lifestyle, I know the type. It's not about Louisa / Allegra / the policewoman / whoever, it's about securing the bag. A life lived alone isn't what's depressing to her, it's a life lived without two incomes which sticks in her craw.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have we heard anything more about the big project when she went to London and had to wear heels all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She shouldn't need an eviction. She should be planning to leave at the end of her contract period and move to somewhere within her budget. She won't because she has become accustomed to living in an affluent area. That and it is stuffed to capacity with sideboards.

Where would she put all the high end furniture she has amassed? She wouldn't want to get rid of all that. Won't anyone think of the sideboards?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She shouldn't need an eviction. She should be planning to leave at the end of her contract period and move to somewhere within her budget. She won't because she has become accustomed to living in an affluent area.

Where would she put all the high end furniture she has amassed? She wouldn't want to get rid of all that. Won't anyone think of the sideboards?
See when she says it's a home for her son? I just think it's a home for her sideboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I know others have already said the same, but rolling monthly isn't bollocks at all. At the end of your initial tenancy, you can sign a new lease or you can just stay on on a rolling monthly basis. It's not at all unusual.

As Shelter says: 'Your tenancy becomes a periodic tenancy automatically if you stay past the end of the fixed term without a renewal agreement.'
Yep 100% just to add to the consensus. I know Jack is a pathological liar but rolling monthly contracts are definitely a thing, speaking from firsthand experience.

She shouldn't need an eviction. She should be planning to leave at the end of her contract period and move to somewhere within her budget. She won't because she has become accustomed to living in an affluent area. That and it is stuffed to capacity with sideboards.

What was she thinking decking her rented home out like that with all that expensive stuff if she is so set on eventually buying somewhere? It makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jack monroe #92 Won't somebody think of the cotswalds?!

(Or "won't somebody think of the chicken livers?!" alternately)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People are simply props to a narcissist. They have roles to play in supporting the narrative. Sick mum, son that she makes out to be a burden, elitist mean TORY brother, dear sweet WC grandad (MY GRANDAD IS DEAD!), Louisa is just Mrs J and SHE LEFT, etc etc etc

The narcissist speaks of people only in relation to themselves, and/or in a way that fulfils the desired current narrative. Even her dad, who is assumed to be able-bodied, financially stable, done well in his career. He is only mentioned to bolster Jack’s narrative, he’s not just a dad doing dad stuff. None of these people are allowed independent achievements, personalities, or ‘agency’ over how they are portrayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
People genuinely forget that she has made Twitter her job. They call her a hero and say she does so much good. You'd think she was staying up all night after a long shift at the NHS to concoct recipes from her little cupboard of Smartprice goods. Being a 'foodwriter' is fine, but don't tell everyone how absolutely skint you are several times a day while tweeting from your technology and luxury filled home that you lounge around in all day every day.
I'd love to have an actual debate with one of the avid fans to see what they would come off with. They're under such a false impression because they aren't following closely enough. The reason that many of us here are following so closely is because at one time or another we have felt scammed by her. I remember trawling through replies on some of her tweets looking for someone, anyone noticing the same inconsistencies thinking I must be going mad. I never found any!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I dont think her brother even said the things she says he does. This is just her take on it. He maybe said she was not someone who has been on benefits for years and also stop being a big victim you chose to have a baby.
Maybe just called her out on her lies and crap as family do. So the result is a punch and then she gives him the silent treatment.
Hence why the rest of the family and sb dad look on in silent horror.
I would absolutely love for her brother to join the cabal. Sounds like he’d fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.