Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my guess is that she was still in the fixed term of her rental

Nobody is harassing her parents although I do wonder why they don't speak up when they see she is taking money from vulnerable people's benefits.

So when the fixed term rental is over Jack you can move.

The person who is "harrassing" you speaks the truth though and you know it,
We don't know what is said behind the scenes but I do know my own working class parents would literally die of shame if they saw any of their children begging the way Jack does and both would sell a kidney if they thought any of their grandchildren might have to go without. I suspect Jack's parents are in an impossible position, if they speak out then they risk losing access to small boy, plus the grifting going to a new level "my family has disowned me here is a link to my Patreon". I do hope there is someone close to her willing to point out that what she's doing is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
L
Sorry if this has been noted.
Fixed term rental is it now jack?
Not what you were saying a few days ago.
These blatant contradictions (some would say outright lies) are what a good journalist needs. There have been so many now that it can’t be written off as a misunderstanding or a mistake. I try to give the benefit of the doubt but there really is no doubt left now that Jack has a real issue maintaining her story. Which means she’s not genuine-everyone can make the odd mistake but constantly insinuating hardship on social media is a very sly tactic because good natured people donate-as we’ve seen evidence of in the past day or two. Jack seems to think she can get away with it by claiming she hasn’t outright asked for help but she knows full well what the inference is & the message that comes across.
I’m just baffled as to how she thinks this life is preferable to one where she gets a job to top up her income & stops the poor act. Surely she must see that people who genuinely campaign for others or who make a living writing don’t get the sort of grief she complains of? There’s no accident there Jack, it’s because they make a living honestly & don’t pretend to be poorer than they are or expect others to support them out of pity.
If I was jack, I’d go and get a job, remove my tip jar & patreon, be open about my possessions if I wanted to be and not have all this having to cover up & delete & story changing & hassle.

Reactions: 41
I honestly wish I knew Jack in real life. Why is no-one around her calling her out on any of this? What does she have on them?
I bet they’re all too tired of her tit.

Wasn’t it her suspected ex/ex’s new partner (dad of SB) on mumsnet who made a reference to ‘keeping the peace’. I can really see that with Jack.

It’s probably not worth the aggro for any of them.

Reactions: 25
Just wanted to echo what others have said on here; we just want Jack to be transparent and do the right thing. Get the right support/help. It’s not fair on SB, and not fair to make people think she’s completely skint & able to make £20 of poor nutritional food stretch a week. A lot of last weeks recipes barely had any ingredients from £20 haul! She should give that donation back to that poor lady & take responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just to add about the rental - she professes to have an excellent relationship with her landlady (the for sale sign incident comes immediately to mind) and the landlady would 1000% prefer a contract terminated early with the rent paid up to date, along with the realistic timeframe to recruit new tenants, than chasing unpaid rent through the courts and eviction process. It’s highly doubtful she couldn’t be out of the “agreement” early if it was desperate times. Of course, she doesn’t want to, in true Verucca Salt style. And she isn’t in fixed terms anyway. A good liar does need to remember these things...she isn’t even a good liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you hear that Jack? That's the sound of retribution knocking on your door. You can't get away with it forever

Reactions: 33
Sorry but I can't get over her earlier tweet, I mean we know she's not actually in AA or doing the steps but can you imagine if she turned up at a meeting? When you *know* the kind of information she's willing to throw about on the internet in order to attempt to discredit you? Ugh she's so vile.

Nice one, I'd forgotten that, and so has she apparently.
If she tipped into a meeting I was attending, I'd leave.
Straight out the door, Goodbye and Good luck..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think jack needs to face up to the fact that she’s not going to get what she wants carrying on the way she is. She got used to being a media darling and getting freebies but her 15 minutes are running out. Taking money of disabled people is surely a new low. She really needs to get a job to learn the value of money. She is clueless. Thousands on crappy furniture and out of date, rotting tit to eat. It’s just extremes at both ends of the spectrum and it’s terrible for her child. Get a bleeping job you absolute bleeping wanker!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Jack is losing the plot now, she must know that she's been rumbled.
One has to wonder if this is what her family and friends have been expecting for years, these horrible untruths coming to light, for they must surely have known that her incessant claims are bogus. In the event of some kind of media expose, the absolute dream scenario, she’ll try to claim some sort of victimhood - the narcissist in her will never concede one single mistake.

Reactions: 39
Isn't it interesting that someone who yesterday was complaining about a million people tearing strips off her carcass (or whatever melodramatic tit she was claiming) has no qualms about setting those same people on someone who is clearly a troubled soul? She is in a position of power (relative to the squiggle she is targeting). She could just block and ignore but she doesn't because she knows it plays into her victim narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I honestly wish I knew Jack in real life. Why is no-one around her calling her out on any of this? What does she have on them?

Wasn’t it her suspected ex/ex’s new partner (dad of SB) on mumsnet who made a reference to ‘keeping the peace’. I can really see that with Jack.

Reactions: 22

Also, they have known her for a long time.
Good lord.

Reactions: 15
Screenshots people.
If she thinks a journalist is onto her the delete spree will be biblical in scale.

Reactions: 41
The person Jack has been vile about on Twitter, they clearly have history and that has previously spilled over to here.

Malacandra (was that their name? Eamonn Holmes cousin) was @mosskat55 and it looks like is also @CaNiBhrolchain. This goes against Tattle rules and should not be tolerated.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.