Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting myself right confused now as to who is who! We've had some right weirdos on these threads, but we always smoke them out... 🕵️‍♀️
BBorn was definitely Eamon’s cousin. I remember her well as she insulted my dear heart Silver.
She seems also to be Mosskat / and the Gaelic user (Kathleen)
And is also possibly Mally
😂😂
Waiting for Vlad to airlift me out of here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
A scrape of all her tweets currently live below, obviously this is just a .csv so not as compelling as the print screens.

Pastebin warns you of offensive content, idk why that may be but there's nothing visually awful to see x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
BBorn was definitely Eamon’s cousin. I remember her well as she insulted my dear heart Silver.
😂😂
I’ve got myself confused now...were any of those also BBL or was that a totally separate kettle of fish? Or packet of crisps one might say?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah my guess is that she was still in the fixed term of her rental

Nobody is harassing her parents although I do wonder why they don't speak up when they see she is taking money from vulnerable people's benefits.

So when the fixed term rental is over Jack you can move.

The person who is "harrassing" you speaks the truth though and you know it,
If she is a poor as she makes out she should apply for Local Housing Allowance. They would assess her finances and if she qualified (which given she tells us just how poor she is all the time) she would get £182 per week, which works out at £788 per month.

Reactions: 22
It never ceases to amaze, getting home after another day at work to see that Monroe has, from the comfort of her massive house, been tweeting pictures of the extravagant meals that she’s had the luxury of time to prepare without a care in the world - all whilst banging on and on and on about how hard she has it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
If she is a poor as she makes out she should apply for Local Housing Allowance. They would assess her finances and if she qualified (which given she tells us just how poor she is all the time) she would get £182 per week, which works out at £788 per month.
actually - hold up - this points towards a MASSIVE hole in her story doesn't it?! Isn't it funny how she's simultaneously absolutely skint but also never, ever references the ups/downs of the *current* benefits system? This was the making of her round 1 wasn't it, being an 'acceptable' claimant - middle class girl who fell upon hard times, isn't it awful, but thank god she only claimed for 5 minutes before bootstrapping herself out of it! :) :)

I know her finances are none of our business and I feel rude talking about anyone's benefits, but she's making it everyone else's problem this week isn't she. The reality is she won't even be eligible for child benefit tho isn't it...

Reactions: 53
Doesn't matter if that Twitter user was breaking Tattle rules. They'd lose their posting privileges here, not be fully doxxed together with details of confidential medical conditions online purely as revenge, as was confirmed to be the motive by the rancid, malicious, malevolent little knocker herself.

If, of course it's even true. If not, somebody's just committed Libel. Which you'd think they'd know, what with their considerable legal expertise from winning against somebody who lost only by not showing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I dont think we should entertain the hams though. It goes off on weird tangents and the thread gets cleared out a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@Upthisweek thank you for getting in touch with someone, I don’t know how we can help but if anyone needs a researcher I’m happy to go through the threads and find supporting screen shots for certain topics if it’s needed?

@Yel that link is lovely, like a cheesy montage from a 90s sitcom of all our best bits, and might be a nice reprieve from this horrible don’t duck with cats style weekend. And bleeping hell some posts have 160 odd likes?! Then you’ve got lurkers who don’t leave reactions & lurkers without accounts. The growth of our little coven ❤
I really hope they don’t quote the most tongue and cheek posts like usual. This is such an opportunity to get our point across and expose her. I’m actually so nervous about how it will be handled, if they do take it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.