Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I can't get over her earlier tweet, I mean we know she's not actually in AA or doing the steps but can you imagine if she turned up at a meeting? When you *know* the kind of information she's willing to throw about on the internet in order to attempt to discredit you? Ugh she's so vile.

Sorry if this has been noted.
Fixed term rental is it now jack?
Not what you were saying a few days ago.
Nice one, I'd forgotten that, and so has she apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think she’s recently crossed a line, Jack lies/ omits things to portray the narrative that suits her audience. At times it’s been comically ridiculous and leaves me eye rolling.
However, the £20 self imposed budget, the look at how much food I’m making and being able to freeze on so little is dangerous to the real poor. Brexit and Covid is the perfect storm for even more austerity and as always it’s the truly poor who will suffer and anyone who sees her posts would assume that if she can do it all the impoverished can and if they can’t it’s because they are being wasteful.
The very very worst part is, she claimed to have saved around £28 in around 3/4 weeks of this budget ☹
Her fans are being taken in and giving her money they probably can’t afford to give. There is a line in the sand you shouldn’t cross, and jack hasn’t just crossed it she’s trampled all over it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just for the record, I think the person in conversation with Jack used to post here but was pretty much banished a while ago as she was making people uncomfortable for various reasons. So she's not in fact #oneofus and it's not a crossover. Which doesn't mean to say that the way Jack's spoken to her or what she's revealed about her is in any way acceptable obviously.
Ah I see... That’s good it’s not anyone here. It isn’t right at all the way Jack’s used information about them against them like that. And particularly just to avoid answering the accusations fired at her (rightfully so if they are not a Tattle user tbh, I wish more squiggles did this).

She’s manipulative and without a conscience.

Reactions: 27
Not sure what went on before this tweet, but we’re now a cohort? FANCY! Not sure what we’ve done to her family other than ask she doesn’t share photos of her prepubescent son in underwear, or descriptions of his bodily fluids on Twitter?

View attachment 280501
Oh ffs you know why its not the same, Jack? Because you put it all out there as public information, you absolute bleeping braindead moron! We are only discussing stuff you've decided to share with the world. She is actually EVIL.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not sure what went on before this tweet, but we’re now a cohort? FANCY! Not sure what we’ve done to her family other than ask she doesn’t share photos of her prepubescent son in underwear, or descriptions of his bodily fluids on Twitter?

View attachment 280501
Ooh yuk, this is a nasty show from JM. A cornered rat and all that, and quoting from a few too many detective novels methinks

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really do hope that @Upthisweek gets this picked up by a journalist! But I wonder if she's so irrelevant at this point that no-one will actually care...it ain't 2014 anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 280501
There’s a massive difference between criticising a scam artist who is putting their whole life out in the open and on Twitter for the world to see, while begging, and giving out personal information about someone who is not a public figure.

What’s your justification Jack? Because they dared to question you?

Nobody is stalking or terrorising you. People talk about you. Are we not allowed to? Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There’s a massive difference between criticising a scam artist who is putting their whole life out in the open and on Twitter for the world to see, while begging, and giving out personal information about someone who is not a public figure.

What’s your justification Jack? Because they dared to question you?

Nobody is stalking or terrorising you. People talk about you. Are we not allowed to? Get over yourself.
The way she so easily and flippantly fucks with folks' mental health in order to try to silence them, truly she is a demon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I honestly wish I knew Jack in real life. Why is no-one around her calling her out on any of this? What does she have on them?

Reactions: 26
The way she so easily and flippantly fucks with folks' mental health in order to try to silence them, truly she is a demon.
I’m honestly feeling so incredibly angry at her today. I believe I’ve reached that peak that others have reached at ie. the kitten incident.

That nice person sending her £20 and then her awful behaviour today. Including whatever it was she said earlier to a concerned squiggle worried about her being trolled which included the words “people just don’t think”. So in other words she thinks she’s justified being totally livid and arse to her well meaning followers asking ‘stupid’ questions.

What a vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.