Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a wheely suitcase? Did she take one to Edinburgh, didn't she have one with her in one of the train and shin kicking incidents? Why can't she use that?

Why can't she sell the hairdryer and the pizza oven she never uses. She could use the money to fund several online shops and get the heavy stuff delivered.

Why don't any of her Twitter followers suggest this?

And the blue tickers who like her 23 pence beans posts, would they ever buy 23 pence beans, or is it only good enough for the poors?

Does she really think poverty revolves around food not being cheap enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've only been here (on Tattle) since the black eye bullshit but could someone explain why we don't call her out on Twitter?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't she have a wheely suitcase? Did she take one to Edinburgh, didn't she have one with her in one of the train and shin kicking incidents? Why can't she use that?
No, She stores her vintage Viv (God rest her) in that.
Why can't she sell the hairdryer and the pizza oven she never uses. She could use the money to fund several online shops and get the heavy stuff delivered.
They were gifted. She never sells anything that was gifted. Unless it is a £3000 special birthday watch given by her parents, that doesn't count.
Why don't any of her Twitter followers suggest this?
She'd bite their head off and start a pile on.
And the blue tickers who like her 23 pence beans posts, would they ever buy 23 pence beans, or is it only good enough for the poors?
Would they hell as like buy smart price beans. And yes, they are good enough for the poors (they really are not, and I for one am glad they are phasing them out, they are full of salt and sugar).
Does she really think poverty revolves around food not being cheap enough?
Yes absolutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry if I offend using the angry emoji. I am not angry at you Fraus, I am angry at Mack. She is terrible (said Matt) today.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Instead of buying crap instant mash to thicken soups 🤢, why doesn't she use lentils/ pulses/ barley or even a real potato instead- (or even just some cornflour) ....cheaper, more nutritional / high fibre and will fill you up for longer...and she could also make more nutritional flapjacks by using porridge oats which we know she has and buying dried fruit instead of pickled onions and making them herself
she hasn't a bleeping clue about nutrition!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
What the hell is she feeding her cat? She doesn't make enough meaty things to have nearly enough leftovers for him. He's spoilt apparently because he gets some of the chicken thigh meat she's frozen...great... but what the hairy duck is the poor floof getting twice a day as main meals?
And the rabbit for that matter. Yes it can have veg off cuts but it needs rabbit food pelletty things as a base.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have to agree with what people have said today. This has been my most active day in ages because she's so brazen, full of lies and woe... The worst for me is that she reads here (between Rebus books, dinosaur snores and secret ocado deliveries) and skims past the actual people who do have genuine need or real stories, while continuing the poverty cosplay and complete fabrication.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You can always tell the difference between shopping days and slopping days based on the 😡:🤢 reaction ratio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nadiya read the CBeebies bedtime story tonight. It was about a bear who made a pie out of berries, honey, and fish... that’s Jack’s next recipe sorted 😉

Seriously though, she was lovely to listen to. Can’t imagine Jack being any good at lulling the nation’s toddlers to sleep with her nasal voice and chaoses
omg I feel like I want to listen, sounds so relaxing!

Reactions: 12
I've just been cleaning the kitchen, and thinking how horrible she is about the non food items.

If she genuinely wanted to help, she would add these costs in. I take it these are coming from her brexit stockpile?

Not everyone can store or afford six week's worth of toilet roll, soap, washing up liquid, sponges, kitchen roll, cleaning supplies, pads / tampons, shampoo, tissues, hand sanitizer (the last two - my kids are required to bring these into school).

Such a fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The groceries bought today are for playing with, not for actual eating.
Food for Mack, SB and pets will be delivered by Ocado.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.