Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending your entire Sunday trying to peddle the notion that you're poor on Twitter. Get a life Jack you absolute fraudster. All under the guise of "working" or "helping". Who?! All the nodding dogs in her echo chamber all nodding along and trying to send her money and trollies. She's got more money and luxury tit than you could dream of dears

• Heart
Reactions: 45
20201018_175840.jpg

Random Facebook squiggle is 1000000x more helpful than Jack, and this isn't even their job!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
ā€œSex! PENIS tee heeā€
I would suggest SB got hold of her phone but I expect his sense of humour is more sophisticated
So immature and tee hee hee.

Which also makes me wonder how SB happened, given that she was apparently an uncloseted number 100+ most boring lesbian in Southend and resolutely unmaternal to this day. Did she decide to do some nudge nudge wink wink active cosplay one day before her discovery of a career of povo cosplay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've only been here (on Tattle) since the black eye bullshit but could someone explain why we don't call her out on Twitter?
oooh what thread is the black-eye stuff? I got as far as #45 but got fomo fear..so now Iā€™m here:sneaky:

Reactions: 21
I never thought Iā€™d see the day where Iā€™m excited to see her cooking again to cheer me up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A squiggle puts their head above the parapet but luckily another squiggle is on hand to slap them down. Her followers suck.

IMG_20201018_170326.png
IMG_20201018_170406.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Edited this for you Jack: ā€œthis is my actual food budget other than milk/juice deliveries and the odd Ocado shop because I spaffed all my money from DKL, Hellmanā€™s and several books up the wall and instead of being an adult and downsizing to an apartment/house actually suitable for 2 people and a cat &/or selling some of my high-end possessions Iā€™m just buying tit food. Please feel sorry for me and put some money in my Patreon/tip jarā€™.

1603037236526.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Iā€™ve never had packet mash - potatoes are hardly extortionate. But why use it instead of cornflour? A box of cornflour lasts yonks.
Are you familiar with her body of work, Barbara? Might I direct you to a certain scathing essay by the name of POTATOES
#šŸ„”
In case youā€™re still confused, Tory (dear heart daughter of literal baron) Annunziata was NOT allowed to fall back on store cupboard ingredients, or buy in bulk, but Jack IS. Laws of time/hypocrisy/physics are all different in Jack land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
And the estimated 1.2 million uk residents that live in 'food desserts' and can't take a little scamper to their nearest Tescos or Asda a to pick up tins of smart price beans. What about them?
I live somewhere that sounds similar to those. The only shop in my town is a tiiiiiiiny Co op and it's prohibitively expensive. We have a fairly large population of elderly and financially vulnerable people. The nearest big Tesco is 50 minutes away in the car (there's a smaller one closer, but that's still a good thirty minutes away and isn't ideal for a varied shop on a budget.) I'm lucky because a) I have a car and b) my workplace is near the big Tesco so I don't even have to make a separate journey, but when the buses stopped over lockdown, a lot of people were very reliant on others in the community, or found their grocery bills went up if they chose instead to shop at the Co op. I was shopping for four people, not including myself, over lockdown. Feel guilty for not doing more but I began to feel like I was living at Tesco šŸ™ƒ

For that matter, the bus service is notoriously unreliable (rural area, out in the sticks) and people are now petitioning the council to provide an alternative.

I still think people here have it easier than in other places (that don't have a Co op fairly central to the town), but seeing how people have struggled through lockdown, and presumably before lockdown too (Covid has been a real eye opener) it really puts Jack's whinging about a 20 minute walk to ASDA into perspective.

ETA: I, like many other Fraus this evening, have absolutely had it with her today. It makes me sad that people like this actually exist. It's hard to see the best in human kind when you're constantly presented with evidence that, as a species, we're pretty tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I have no sympathy for her head followers. There is no critical thinking. She's a fraudster and they're gullible fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm also feeling pissed off as am shielding again and a trip to the shop would be a treat.
Can I do a request - that amazing Hitler reacts - I dont remember what thread its on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Today has been really infuriating. I donā€™t know why sheā€™s persisting with this narrative that she can only afford Ā£20 a week on groceries... itā€™s a real slap in the face to people who genuinely are on the breadline (and have significantly more mouths to feed to boot).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.