Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she talk about having to sell her car when she was with the fire service?? She must have already taken and passed a test. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm a bit behind. She's just so bleeping insufferable, I love the rage it gives me, it's genuinely cathartic and I'm so greatful that I have this outlet of hate to keep me going

Didn't she talk about having to sell her car when she was with the fire service?? She must have already taken and passed a test. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm a bit behind. She's just so bleeping insufferable, I love the rage it gives me, it's genuinely cathartic and I'm so greatful that I have this outlet of hate to keep me going
https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews....eck-experian-loan-bad-credit-bills-228442/amp
It says it in this article here

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"This soup is a nice golden colour, or it was when I made it"

What does that mean? Is that her covering her back when this totally basic soup recipe doesn't look like her Ocado shop bought soup in the photo? 😆
I make mushroom soup and it is always grey in colour because of the mushrooms. Doesn't look appetising but tastes delicious. The recipe is from one of my Mam's old Farmhouse Kitchen books I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.