Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed in a couple of these shops now that she's bought cannellini beans in water. I thought she didn't buy them because it was cheaper to rinse the juice off baked beans?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is she being more obnoxious than usual this Sunday? Or has she been this bad every Sunday since the £20 shops started?
You know I was just pondering similar. I don't know if I'm less tolerant today or if she's being a bigger prick than she usually is? 🤷

• Heart
FFS my mate who is prominent in the housing/poverty sector retweeted her earlier singing her praises. Shes going to end up profiting out of the pandemic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
You know I was just pondering similar. I don't know if I'm less tolerant today or if she's being a bigger prick than she usually is? 🤷
I reckon she's ramping up the pitiful poverty stuff a little bit more every week to test the limits of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but instant mash is beyond the pale... even the catering manager at my primary school in the mid-90s drew the line there (and she used to have the lunchtime carrots on a rolling boil from about 10am)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
FFS my mate who is prominent in the housing/poverty sector retweeted her earlier singing her praises. Shes going to end up profiting out of the pandemic.
Time for a come to Jesus chat (other religions and denominations are available, insert as required)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
dark chocolate, jaffa cakes, curry sauce, pasta, maize snacks, baked beans... 2 hours ago, they were all quietly disappearing. and yet, here they are.

also, she said she found one bashed can of baked beans and this one seems suspiciously smooth. and I've never met a jaffa cake with marmalade in. 🥴

what is the actual point of all this bullshit!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So she'd rather buy herself a jar of unnecessary pickled onions than buy her child a treat for the week.
That tells me all I really need to know about her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The evil lies of Jack, combined with the sheer stupidity of the squiggles is sending me into a deep rage. bleeping SOMEBODY call her out. Where is our planetary genius these days? Somebody, anybody, please! We are bound by the Frau Code™️ not to cross over into the Twitterverse, but she can’t keep conning people like this, surely 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I can't be arsed scrolling through replies on twitter but is nobody reminding her of the 70,000 cartons of slop she has in her freezer? She could easily take a week off, if things were really that tough. We all know she'll spend all week simmering and blending this "haul" into unrecognisable bilge for the freezer, so what exactly is the bleeping point?

I have adhd and shopping and cooking are incredibly stressful. I do click and collect or get deliveries, and I meal plan easy things. Her "hauls" would necessitate so much extra stress and thought that I would end up letting it all rot and ordering take aways every night.

That's just me though. Glad she has all the extra time and energy to piss about with this crap.

• Heart
She doesn't half get through some tomato puree..
She does know you don't clean your teeth with it? Doesn't She?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.