Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, LOOK. She's got Free Range Eggs! Funny that, after Tattle giving her laldy about animal welfare. Hiya, you utter waste of space and skin 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕.

By the way, if you can't learn to drive because of all your self-diagnosed and imaginary disorders, does that mean that you were driving illegally without a licence in that car you apparently sold in your so poor, poor five minutes, or was it something that Mumsie and Daddy bought in anticipation of you passing your test? Such middle class privilege.

Edit to add: I've got actual diagnosed arthritis and dyspraxia, and I've driven since my late teens even if I did need three tests to pass. Utter and total pish served up by a total twatwaffle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This shouldn't bother me but why does she go to the supermarket twice on a Sunday? Loads of people work all week and need to do their shopping on a weekend. She dicks about all week and can 'work' any time so why is she there on a Sunday?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
And why buy tit Jaffa cakes that you don't like? Save up and buy decent ones (or just buy decent ones cos you have the money)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This shouldn't bother me but why does she go to the supermarket twice on a Sunday? Loads of people work all week and need to do their shopping on a weekend. She dicks about all week and can 'work' any time so why is she there on a Sunday?!?
So she can steal reduced food from the hands of those who are actually poor and need it, before swanning off to her expensively rented large house in a posh area to continue with her play acting. She will then order her actual food from M&S on Ocado.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Perhaps if she hadn’t bought the sentient mirror etc etc, she could have bought a trolley for shopping and got a taxi back. FFS. As with others she has given me the rage today 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Such bollocks. Walk there, buy all you need and then get the bus back!! It's not like she can't afford it, we all know about her Ocado deliveries FFS. Why is she doing this?
A day bus ticket is just over £4 for her area. If she genuinely can't afford that once a week then she really does need to downsize that bloody house. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So she can steal reduced food from the hands of those who are actually poor and need it, before swanning off to her expensively rented large house in a posh area to continue with her play acting. She will then order her actual food from M&S on Ocado.
Ah cos of the short closing days? There is yellow sticker stuff on other days as well I suppose it's just not as reliable. She never stops negatively surprising me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she being more obnoxious than usual this Sunday? Or has she been this bad every Sunday since the £20 shops started?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.